:44

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ejsanch23
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

:44

Post by ejsanch23 »

Hi guys
I was wondering, as of late I have been seeing 44 on the digital clock. Is this a midwayer. Just curious. Thanks.
Edward.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: :44

Post by happyrain »

yo edward!
that number for me has been confirmation and support. an angel presence, "we're here." emphasis the feeling of we

awesome! :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Edward,
I've been seeing 44's too. For me too they are a reminder from my angels of their presence and support. It is one of my favourite promps.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

Thanks guys,
I love fours. I especially love 444 and 404.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Edward, :sunny:

You will not believe it but as I went to post on your thread I looked at the clock and it was 3:44 am The angels are with us...well reminding us of that fact anyway. :sunflower:

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
ejsanch23
Busy Bee

Post by ejsanch23 »

hi sandy,

I just looked at the clock and it was 636. nice
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Edward,
Think I get a 444 prompt almost every day lately. For me that number means Nebadonia is watching over me.

Hope you're having a good day!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hope you're having a good day!
Me too, Edward...You know, I was thinking of you just last night as I was being grateful for my friends and family before bedtime. No 44s or 444s today but the day is still young. ;) I did get a 222 earlier. :D

xxSandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:!: :!: Entrepreneur alert! Collect all of them!

:idea: Create a device that randomly displays all digits of the clock in xx:xx format
and keep this device nearby as decoration, encouragement, entertainment, etc.

Device should display the random number for at least a minute (or user controlled).
:roll: But don't "watch the clock" - prompting doesn't work this way :!:

Tips:
Sales would be better promoted if this were an 11:11 Angels product. :roll
Design should make it obvious that this is not a mundane clock, and will prove that
prompting is pattern recognition phenomena - not time of day event. ;)

Super Tip:
Such a device, widely distributed, will hint that prompting phenomena
does not require immediate presence of a midwayer ... or that other celestials participate
... or that prompting is now a celestial Wi-Fi service (but subscription required). :lol:

Rod :)
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:roll: A wandering mind ... wanders :!:

Clock should have an option to display normal time,
but clearly identify type of current display. ;)

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Rod,
Amigoo wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:50 pmA wandering mind ... wanders
Lol! It certainly does!... that's not an entirely bad thing is it?

Here's to the mind wanderers of the world! :bana:

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I have a digital clock that was hit with a power outage and displays the wrong time...and I've never fixed it.

It's odd, even on the wrong times, I still get number prompts of 2:22 or 4:44...and it's not even the right time.

Prompts work folks and it's to, at least, get our attention to recognize that "something" is a greater force at work, here. My two cents
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

right on jason! i was thinking just the same earlier this morning =) i saw your post and wanted your wisdom to be nestled here a bit before replying. :lol:
whatever one makes of the time prompt, a synchronicity- whatever causes one to wonder, stop in their mental tracks, reflect. it's a language and it's teaching us how to look within!

definitely a greater force! it's ALIVE, communicating and teaching us a very important lesson- developing our relationship with our self, with God!

it's funny because before i received that line of thinking- i saw a license plate this morning that had the same letters as a license plate i took an interest in last week. it was a few days ago when i saw the words "NKD" on the rear end of a rather funny looking car and like a child found myself snickering at the word naked. :roll: well today i saw another car with the word "NKD" only this time my child like mind was a little more rebellious in nature- "yeah i see you. yes. you got my attention with this repeat- so now what? what's the point if i can't take this further?" almost like i was ready to brush it off as nothing. i knew this was an impatient thought and may be a little rude. then those thoughts, a greater force at work, filled my mind. i started to think about the wide spectrum the time prompt connects with others and the forces behind the scenes. thoughts from my sufi teacher came too. anyways to see your post, i felt compelled to share that we were riding a similar wave of inspiration today. :bike:

hope you're doing well!
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

You sir are going with the flow and riding that wave, like me.

See, my repeating numbers dont stop either. I'm going through a tough time but I'm trying to keep "love" at the center of all I do. My brother died last week at 36 years old. Bit of a lonely time.

When I muster the gumption to leave the house and go for a little drive, I'm bombarded by the license plate prompts but that actually puts me at peace. Numbers like 2255, 4488....etc.

As I wrote this post, no lie, I looked up at my playstation game I'm playing, and the timer read 11:33:55.

I think the Midwayers are going out of their way to let me know I'm not alone. And that's great they support me so much.

But in the physical world, I'm still dealing with loss. While I am at peace with what happened to my brother, there is still that empty presence. HOWEVER, syncs started coming through that ONLY my brother would know.

Now THAT...I find very curious...INDEED....

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

wow, i'm so sorry. i hope it's not inappropriate to say, i was going to say sorry for your loss. but it doesn't sound like you've lost him.
thank you for sharing, it is very comforting and affirming.

if you ever want to chill on playstation- i play destiny and apex legends with friends on rare occassion. my gamertag is Venture_Machismo
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((Jason)))))))

It hurts to loose the physical presence of someone we love. I am so sorry that this has happened to you with the death of your brother. And I hear you too Eric. It is strange because they are gone and yet not gone. Jason if you ever need to talk about it and unload some ache I'm here, okay.

I just looked at my clock and it was 10:44. :happy

Love you guys!
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
Being a member of this board and experiencing a death gives a person a whole new perspective doesn't it? There's still grief, shock and despair, but underneath that is this miraculous understanding they are not gone from our lives. Most of us still go through the stages of loss, but having the extra acknowledgement from spirit really helps relieve the pain. My brother's numbers are 222 and songs.

Sending you, "Love, peace and courage," for those times you may need a little extra support.

Kim

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Thank you, everyone.

And you nailed it, Kim. It was songs for me, too!

Oh and Eric, my psn is Pobose79. I'm kinda in between games but I keep getting pulled back into Fallout 76. I've beaten that game 9 times to Sunday but for some weird reason, I keep going back 😅🤷‍♂️

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... 86#p219086

:sunflower: Re: 44 Quavers of Pi design,
added to: http://aitnaru.org/images/Tasty_Pi.pdf

That '44' became a new prompt for me several months ago,
I've been curious about its relationship to my daily life.
This geometry study seems suggestive! :roll

:idea: If related, the message might be that this geometry
best illustrates the relationship of sqrt(2) and Pi.

:study: Re: https://lifefamilyfun.com/spiritual-hea ... el-number/

"Angel number 44 represents self-reliance, stability, and strength
... to reassure you of your success and independence." :roll

:idea: Makes a memorable T-shirt (mug, poster, etc.)
with this '44' on a salmon swimming upsteam. 8)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:scratch: Another association of the '44' midwayer prompt? (even 3:44 AM today when beginning this research) ...

'44' now seems inspiration to recall Urantia's participation in the Lucifer rebellion, but also that 100 of the Jerusem citizens materialized on Urantia had 100 human associates who contributed their germ plasm to the 100 materialized. Thereafter, the 100 humans were given the "organic complement of the tree of life" to permit their much longer lifespan. After the rebellion, the 44 rebelling humans lost the tree of life sustenance and aged as other humans (but continued advancement to the mansion worlds according to their will to survive).

:idea: Thus, this '44' prompt seems informative that such materialization activity will again occur during the next Adam and Eve (their progeny) visitation ... and that another tree of life will be gifted to the planet to support the long lives of that staff (and human associates?).

:study: Paper 66 - The Planetary Prince of Urantia (arrived about 500,000 years ago)

"Sometime before the arrival of these one hundred Jerusem citizens, the two supervising Life Carriers resident on Urantia, having previously perfected their plans, petitioned Jerusem and Edentia for permission to transplant the life plasm of one hundred selected survivors of the Andon and Fonta stock into the material bodies to be projected for the corporeal members of the Prince’s staff." (66:2.6)

"It should be explained in this connection that, at the time the one hundred Andonites contributed their human germ plasm to the members of the Prince’s staff, the Life Carriers introduced into their mortal bodies the complement of the system circuits; and thus were they enabled to live on concurrently with the staff, century after century, in defiance of physical death." (66:4.5)

:idea: This suggests how humans then might be given an "oil change" to correct any problematic DNA
caused by today's scientists (e.g., mRNA injections). :roll:

:study: Paper 67 - The Planetary Rebellion

"Upon the outbreak of rebellion, loyal cherubim and seraphim, with the aid of three faithful midwayers, assumed the custody of the tree of life and permitted only the forty loyalists of the staff and their associated modified mortals to partake of the fruit and leaves of this energy plant. There were fifty-six of these modified Andonite associates of the staff, sixteen of the Andonite attendants of the disloyal staff refusing to go into rebellion with their masters." (67:3.5)

:study: Paper 77 - The Midway Creatures

"It will be recalled that the one hundred Andonite germ plasm contributors were in turn made possessors of the organic complement of the tree of life so that the Satania life currents likewise invested their bodies. The forty-four modified Andonites who followed the staff into rebellion also mated among themselves and made a great contribution to the better strains of the Nodite people." (77:2.7)

"These two groups, embracing 104 individuals (humans) who carried the modified Andonite germ plasm, constitute the ancestry of the Nodites, the eighth race to appear on Urantia." (77:2.8 )

Note: '44' seems midwayers' choice to best prompt a timely review of the rebellion and the role of the tree of life.
"Timely" because the next Adam and Eve visitation draws nigh? :roll

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:o I noticed my email to friends was just sent at 6:44 PM. The email ended:

:scratch: Who knew? Everybody's expecting WWIII to start with Russia vs NATO,
but it may begin sooner than later in the Middle East. Got supplies?
(smart bears may hibernate earlier and longer this winter) :roll:

If related to the Adam and Eve visitation, that may occur soon
after the WWIII dust settles and life anew is beginning. :finger:

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:45 am

:idea: This suggests how humans then might be given an "oil change" to correct any problematic DNA
caused by today's scientists (e.g., mRNA injections). :roll:

The DNA downgrade was done deliberately by the Atlanteans, some 25 to 20 thousand years ago. They reduced our capacity to 1/6th of what we were, by taking us down to 2 strands of DNA. We were their "worker class." Most of us communicating currently with stellar friends expect this return to our original DNA to take place only amongst those whose choice for the future is LOVE. As we understand it, that is happening right now. Anything currently being done is not as massive, but then we are already quite weak.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:bana: Surprisingly sent by email to friends at 4:44 AM today ...
Evidence that '44' relates to upcoming events on Urantia? :scratch:

"Lucifer is no more" - Lucifer trial wrapup as reposted from The Teaching Mission ...

Re: https://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic. ... 09#p195550

" At the end of the trial, those who were found guilty and rejected mercy Lucifer, Satan, Caligastia and Daligastia chose annihilation.
Following the adjudication, which occurred in the Fall of 1985, the quarantine has been lifted and the quarantined worlds
of the System of Satania are being normalized." :roll

:hithere Postscript, three days later ...

'44' appears so often that I now suspect
a "sooner than later" upcoming event. :o

:hithere Postscript, four days later ...

Re: Reader's Digest "Into the Unknown", 1981, "Atlantis" pp. 44-57

Good summary of Plato's (et al.) Atlantis, hinting that Plato unknowingly referred to the first Garden of Eden by way of ancient myths, tales, and verbal histories. However, the world's totality of what's recorded about Atlantis suggests insufficient detail and accuracy to find evidence of this long submerged paradise. Of course, a certain fifth epochal revelation proffers modern perspicacity. ;)

Another '44', hinting of Adam & Eve's next visitation to Urantia (via their progeny)? 8)

Re: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/44_(number)
"44 is a tribonacci number, preceded by 7, 13, and 24, whose sum it equals."
Thus, '44' will become the tribonacci reflection of three Gardens of Eden. :D

:hithere Postscript, 14 days later ...
(unknowingly sent as private email at 9:44 PM) :D

Regarding Midwayer Commission's sponsorship of Part IV
and sources parallel for Paper 139 ...

"Finally, the Melchizedek chairman of the revelatory commission appointed a commission of three of our number to prepare our view of the Master’s Urmia teachings as adapted to twentieth-century religious and political conditions on Urantia. Accordingly, we three secondary midwayers completed such an adaptation of Jesus’ teachings, restating his pronouncements as we would apply them to present-day world conditions, and we now present these statements as they stand after having been edited by the Melchizedek chairman of the revelatory commission." (134:3.8 )

:idea: These final sentences suggest that the midwayers' adaptation created a Part IV acceptable to both groups of seraphim! And that the Melchizedek chairman of the revelatory commission edited these statements by this midwayer trio suggests that this same chairman therefore edited any Sadler contributions to Part IV. To wit, whatever Dr. Sadler may have contributed to the Urantia Papers was effectively approved by this Melchizedek chairman. Thus, Sadler's authorship significance seems immaterial to the content of the published Papers ...
if a Melchizedek was the chairman of this revelatory commission! ;)

Re: https://urantiabooksources.com/wp-conte ... 10/139.pdf
"Paper 139 — The Twelve Apostles"

Source: "Then Peter burst out: 'Lord, how often? How oft shall my brother sin against me and I forgive him? Until seven times?' ...
Jesus, however, suggested a still high standard of forgiveness. 'Until seventy times seven!' "

Sadler: "Peter never grew weary of contemplating Jesus’ forbearance. He never forgot the lesson
about forgiving the wrongdoer, not only seven times but seventy times and seven."

That "seventy times seven" (490) is not as poetic as "seventy times and seven" (77) suggests editing sophistication
(especially vis-á-vis Bible's poetic expressions) ... and therefore midwayer familiarity with Jesus' actual suggestion!

Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Amigoo wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:56 am
"Lucifer is no more" - Lucifer trial wrapup as reposted from The Teaching Mission ...

Unfortunately we also had renegade aliens here, a form of AI without souls created by the dark forces in our universe. And sadly TUB never mentioned these guys, but they too are gone, as of 2 years ago. I recently found a third party source that is the first I have ever heard mention "Lucifer Rebellion" in the way that TUB records it. However it does not align closely. But maybe Lucifer was impressed that dark forces seemed to be able to do what ever they wanted to?

Here is the extract:

Virginia: Thank you. We’d like to know something about what we’ve called the Lucifer rebellion and understand what effect it may have had on the galaxy, and of course, on our own solar system and the Earth.

Washta: The Lucifer rebellion is an attempt by people to understand the struggle of light and dark forces that has occurred here on the galactic level over the past millions of years. This great rebellion of the dark force spread itself across the galaxy from that earlier time of approximately 35 million to 40 million years ago, causing many great difficulties in this galaxy. We are happy to report at this time, however, that this period of rebellion is changing from one of great difficulty and war into one of cooperation and light. This is why your solar system is now in a period of transition from its present position of darkness and limited consciousness into one of light and full consciousness.

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Is 11, 22, 33, 44, 55 a Royal Flush :?:

:idea: I've been seeing this series often but not consecutively.
Interesting, but seeing 44 more often is mysterious! :?

And how does 44 get highlighted in these posts* without editing?
An optical illusion created by the font?

* Firefox browser using Times New Roman, Size 16

:hithere After posting this comment, I had a bedtime snack
then looked at the clock as I got into bed: 12:44 AM