Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Post Reply
Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Heavensabove » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:40 am

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced / seen or photographed the Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael?

If so I would love to hear your experience.

Cheers,
Shane.

happyrain
Family
Posts: 1931
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by happyrain » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:33 pm

Shane,

Yes. No picture. But here's the memory- I was lucid dreaming and felt an unwelcomed entity in my bedroom. This unseen but large force grabbed me by my throat and pinned me up into the corner. I woke up frightened. Falling back asleep I had a chance to astral project. I think I brought my fear with me. As I was gliding down the stairs I began feeling off and noticing the unwelcomed presence again, I was flooded with fear and screamed out for help. I woke up but with eyes still closed praying to jesus christ and the angels for help. My minds eye was instantly flooded with gold and white light and the name Raphael popped in. I was calmed instantaneously, and when I opened my eyes there was this energetic residue in the room- left over energy is the best way I can describe it. It looked like a really large alien face tilting its head sideways and the color of the energy was green, gold and purple.

Looking back it might be that I was doing some work on myself and facing the unattractive parts of my subconscious- anger and fear.

I've had a dream in the past with the color green but can't say whether or not this was Raphael. It is one of the more profound experiences I've ever had.

I believe we experience things similarly, which was made known to me by your interest in the number 14.
What experience might you be holding back? Or, what prompted this thread? I'd love to hear your story. :alien:

Kind regards.
:hithere

Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Heavensabove » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:22 am

happyrain wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:33 pm
Shane,

Yes. No picture. But here's the memory- I was lucid dreaming and felt an unwelcomed entity in my bedroom. This unseen but large force grabbed me by my throat and pinned me up into the corner. I woke up frightened. Falling back asleep I had a chance to astral project. I think I brought my fear with me. As I was gliding down the stairs I began feeling off and noticing the unwelcomed presence again, I was flooded with fear and screamed out for help. I woke up but with eyes still closed praying to jesus christ and the angels for help. My minds eye was instantly flooded with gold and white light and the name Raphael popped in. I was calmed instantaneously, and when I opened my eyes there was this energetic residue in the room- left over energy is the best way I can describe it. It looked like a really large alien face tilting its head sideways and the color of the energy was green, gold and purple.

Looking back it might be that I was doing some work on myself and facing the unattractive parts of my subconscious- anger and fear.

I've had a dream in the past with the color green but can't say whether or not this was Raphael. It is one of the more profound experiences I've ever had.

I believe we experience things similarly, which was made known to me by your interest in the number 14.
What experience might you be holding back? Or, what prompted this thread? I'd love to hear your story. :alien:

Kind regards.
:hithere

Eric,

Wow that's pretty intense.

Well the reason I am asking is that ( and I may be clutching at straws ) yesterday when I was taking photos of my ear ( yes still getting the images, different all the time ) for the first time I get this this green line in the image.
Nothing like I have ever struck before.
I had taken quite a few photos before this one and a few after but nothing appeared.

There was no obscure lighting or flash used on the camera.
Here are the photos.

First is the actual photo - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... een_ray_1/

Then the close up - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... een_ray_2/

As I said maybe clutching at straws.

Also last month when we were flying from Tokyo to Osaka I experienced the worst flight ever in all my years of travelling.
Apparently we were hit by a jetstream.

The plane not only dropped sharply several times but was being shunted sideways with children screaming and things flying around.
I closed my eyes and prayed to Raphael.

The movement continued and closed my eyes once more.
When I did I saw the most magnificent emerald green.

You know when you close your eyes and normally you just see black?

I opened them and closed again. Yep it was still emerald green.
I blinked a few times and closed them yet again. Yep still there.

I continued to do this 4 or 5 times.
Eventually everything smoothed out and I tried again closing my eyes and nothing but black.

Anyway that's the reason I asked.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Cheers,
Shane

Seeker13
Family
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
Location: USA

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Seeker13 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:25 pm

Hello everyone!
Eric I remember your experience. Seems like when you asked about the name Raphael, his card kept coming up from my energy deck. In the deck Raphael is surrounded by and radiates a beautiful green light intermingled with purple and pink. Green corresponds with the heart chakra. I believe you were working on heart issues at the time.

Shane,
If you prayed for Raphael's protection, it's not surprising he's showing you he's still there for you. I'm curious what drew you to Raphael? There is no mistaking the green line in the photo! It's funny the other day I thought I should look for an old photo of my daughter and tell you about it. Changed my mind because I'd already shared it on the boards a few times. Your pic, helped me to decide to share it again.

She was about 2(?). Crossing the bridge into the Upper Peninsula Aleah announced, "When I get to the top of the hill I'll see the angels." My husband asked who told her that. She replied, "The Indians told me." Dave had taken the kids to visit his sister, I had stayed home to work on a story. He called and told me this and I was scared! This was the first time I'd not gone with my family anywhere. It wasn't unusual for someone in our family to have spiritual experiences, and at her age there was no reason for her to know about Native Americans. The Upper Peninsula is still mostly wilderness and steeped in Native American lore. "Seeing the angels," could mean anything! I was worried she was in danger, I should be there!

It just so happens they went a few more miles and the car broke down. HIs sister came to the rescued, my sister and I went the next day, to bring them home. My sister-in-law's home is right on Lake Michigan, so we went for a swim and took a walk along the beach. Aleah's words had been swirling around my head, but everyone was having such a good time I relaxed a bit. Then all the sudden Aleah made a dash up to the top of a hill put her hands above her head and twirled around smiling, she was in ecstasy! I can't remember who took a picture of her doing this. There happened to be a sheer drop off on the other side of the hill, with a wide swift river below. We all made it home safe and sound. When the film was developed, that photo showed Aleah surrounded by a shaft of pink light.

Over the years anytime Aleah goes to the U.P. she's had extraordinary experiences.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Heavensabove » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:23 pm

Hi Kim,

What an amazing story!
Even at 2 years of age, she certainly has a gift.

Shane,
If you prayed for Raphael's protection, it's not surprising he's showing you he's still there for you. I'm curious what drew you to Raphael?


When I was diagnosed 6 and a half years ago I was given 5 years to live.
I guess the panic set in and I searched everywhere for things that I could do to help ie - diet, lifestyle etc.

I had never really been a spiritual person but after some research I found that Raphael was a healer.
I did some more research and read about peoples experiences with him.

I prayed to him to help me with my health and direct me to the best possible help.

I have been under an oncologist since day 1 and I have been responding to the treatment I'm having "exceptionally" well according to him.
It's hormone treatment.

Raphael has become a huge part of my life and I put it down to him for letting me enjoy this extra time I am having.
It has given me faith as I believe that he is doing this for me so I can fulfil a greater purpose.

Shane.

happyrain
Family
Posts: 1931
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by happyrain » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:58 pm

thanks for sharing kim and shane, both beautiful experiences. very interesting.

Seeker13
Family
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
Location: USA

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Seeker13 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:18 pm

Hello All!
While reading about Raphael on this thread, reminded me when I first really learned about individual archangels was with the first purchase of Energy Oracle Cards. My daughter and I had gone to our first Psychic Fair. Experiences abounded in our family, but so did fear about them. We had them, but didn't really understand where they came from or why. I'd attempted to go to one of these events a few times, but always chickened out, always so worried about being manipulated, fed misinformation, and attracting negative entities. Finally Aleah and I went, she was still pretty young, but I wasn't educated enough myself to help her with all her burgeoning spiritual gifts. The psychic we saw specialized in reading for children. Much to my great relief, my mom was the spirit who came in and was so relieved that we 'FINALLY' decided to listen, she almost overwhelmed the psychic knowing we only had so little time. Right after that a box of energy cards fell off the shelf in front of us, and happened to be the one my daughter had been looking at. We bought it.

Energy cards are not like a tarot deck. They are more of a way of connecting to our guides and angels, for them to 'lay out', what is blocking our progress, providing explanations and affirmations on how to move past them. I have never come across any decks that approach spirituality with any negative information or guidance.

Anyway, that is how we learned about archangels. Shane, I am so happy you can call on Raphael to help you in times of need. It is said that they can't intervene unless we ask.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 19361
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Sandy » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:10 pm

My heart is full (In a good way) after reading the posts on this thread. Thank you Shane, Eric and Kim.

Kimmie, where is the photo of Aleah? Did you post it and I missed it?

Shane, I have experienced Raphael's help in healing work and it has come for me too as an Emerald Green glow much like you described in your terrifying plane ride. :shock: I suspect his presence though, can be viewed/felt in many different ways and I am fascinated by the emerald green ray that showed up in your photo. I've never seen anything like it... but then you do keep sharing new experiences that have certainly opened our eyes to amazing possibilities. :)

Eric, you never cease to amaze me as I read about your own experiences. I remember this one too that you shared on this thread. I am thinking now about strong emotion... the reason? Well,I guess my brain is drifting towards the effect strong emotion has on our prayers of any sort... be it in a situation such as you describe above or for safety, health and healing as Shane shares... This subject itself feels me with strong emotion as I am remembering the the first night I spent alone in our bed after George was diagnosed with a debilitating stroke leaving him unable to talk, move effectively one side of the body and laboured breathing. I was terrified that night and so afraid I was going to loose him. In my anguish and panic, I called out for help from Christ Michael. I experienced a blue glow and near immediate peace and comfort. The next day when I walked into G's hospital room he greeted me with...."I couldn't talk." To my joy and surprise, he was able to communicate and move all but one arm which wound up the result of something that happened in the long stretch in the emergency room. We were so blessed and I am grateful to this day for his healing that long ago scary night.

Okay I sort of went off subject again didn't I. :roll:

I am sorry too I started writing this in the morning and got called away. Here it is bed time and I am just getting back to it. :oops:
So I say good morning to you guys up north and good night to those leaning towards sleep in the south like me.

xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
Location: USA

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Seeker13 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:55 am

Sandy,
I thought going off topic was a given! The telling of your fear, sorrow, and prayer filled intent of that night could have been put on any thread and been perfectly placed. Believe it or not we were all worried and praying right along beside you.

When Aleah was maybe a young teen she said the healing was pink and green. Something like it goes in green and comes out pink, or vise versa. Describing what it looked like as the energy passed through the body.

It really surprised me that it took so long for me to automatically send out a prayer for someone suffering. Kind of came as one of those, eye rolling moments. For months my meditations were incredible, visually and spiritually speaking. Night after night, it was me saying, "Teach me! Teach me!" All of the sudden for a very long stretch of time it all went... flat. I was ready and willing, but few teachers stepped forward when invited. Don't really know when the switch turned on, when I finally concentrated specifically on praying and asking for healing of others when my connection returned strong and fulfilling.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 19361
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Sandy » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:37 am

:lol:
I thought going off topic was a given!
:sunflower: Yes, you're right...going with the flow is perfectly acceptable here, eh?

I don't often talk about it, but I so appreciate your prayers that scary night, Kim and all the love and prayers from friends and family around the world for G's health. :happy

This morning I was quiet... staring without really seeing towards the closed blinded windows while my mind wandered hither-thither. I then closed my eyes so that I could better grasp a thought that over stayed its' welcome when with a gasp I was reminded of Shane's green line on his photo. You see, after staring at the blinds subconsciously that image was still there on my eyes but showed up as a thin green line like on Shane's picture. So.... I am trying to grasp if there is a relation.. a spiritual relation of a sort parading what I just saw... Oh...I don't know what I am trying to say. :?

What is the science between the common phenomenon of staring without seeing and the light of that image remaining etched on your vision for a time after you look away? Anybody know? I know that photo images as in Shane's photo can't see or star, but can there be a relation on the spirit side that emulates that phenomenon? see...still don't have a clue what I am trying to say. :roll:

Well... just a thought this morning... :hithere

xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
Location: USA

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Seeker13 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:36 am

Sandy,
I'm sure there's a scientific explanation and label for what you saw.... Or maybe? Because of your spiritual work and wonderings you were given a shared vision of a fellow traveler? I think it's called flexing your spiritual muscle, allowing the experience,... and having faith.

What ever it was, I'm very happy for you to have had the experience!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Heavensabove » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:52 am

Sandy wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:10 pm
My heart is full (In a good way) after reading the posts on this thread. Thank you Shane, Eric and Kim.

Kimmie, where is the photo of Aleah? Did you post it and I missed it?

Shane, I have experienced Raphael's help in healing work and it has come for me too as an Emerald Green glow much like you described in your terrifying plane ride. :shock: I suspect his presence though, can be viewed/felt in many different ways and I am fascinated by the emerald green ray that showed up in your photo. I've never seen anything like it... but then you do keep sharing new experiences that have certainly opened our eyes to amazing possibilities. :)

Eric, you never cease to amaze me as I read about your own experiences. I remember this one too that you shared on this thread. I am thinking now about strong emotion... the reason? Well,I guess my brain is drifting towards the effect strong emotion has on our prayers of any sort... be it in a situation such as you describe above or for safety, health and healing as Shane shares... This subject itself feels me with strong emotion as I am remembering the the first night I spent alone in our bed after George was diagnosed with a debilitating stroke leaving him unable to talk, move effectively one side of the body and laboured breathing. I was terrified that night and so afraid I was going to loose him. In my anguish and panic, I called out for help from Christ Michael. I experienced a blue glow and near immediate peace and comfort. The next day when I walked into G's hospital room he greeted me with...."I couldn't talk." To my joy and surprise, he was able to communicate and move all but one arm which wound up the result of something that happened in the long stretch in the emergency room. We were so blessed and I am grateful to this day for his healing that long ago scary night.

Okay I sort of went off subject again didn't I. :roll:

I am sorry too I started writing this in the morning and got called away. Here it is bed time and I am just getting back to it. :oops:
So I say good morning to you guys up north and good night to those leaning towards sleep in the south like me.

xxSandy
Hi Sandy and Kim,

Sandy reading this post of yours started my brain ticking over.

On the 9th September 2014 we were preparing for a catering job for the following day.
Just another day. I drove to the butchers to pick up supplies and went to pay by cheque as I always did.
I was filling out the cheque and realised for some reason I couldn't write properly, it was all over the place.
I was actually surprised that they accepted the cheque.

Drove off on my way home came around a corner and for some reason my right arm couldn't control the steering wheel.
I got into the driveway, didn't mention anything to my wife about it and just started talking.
She said what are you on about?
I realised that I was talking like I had been drinking all day.

A stroke for some stupid reason didn't even enter my (our) head.
I just said that I felt a bit tired and went to lie down.
I woke up feeling a bit better and went to have a shave, but my right hand wasn't working properly.

The next day I felt alot better, did our catering job and went home.
I thought I maybe should see our doctor and try and understand this.

I went and saw him and asked him if he thought I was slurring my words occasionally?
He said keep talking. I did.
He then said it's possible that you've had a stroke.
With those words I got so light headed (almost fainted, exactly the same sensation when I was told that I had cancer)
I immediately laid down on the bed in his room and my blood pressure had dropped dangerously.

He immediately yelled out to the receptionist to get an ambulance with an expletive.
He prepared the defibrillator and the voice activation came from the defibrillator urgent activate, urgent activate.
For some reason he didn't.

The whole time I was as cool as a cucumber just lying there conscious but thinking is this how it ends? But not stressed about it funnily enough, no panic.
Another doctor came running in with the the defibrillator still talking.
This doctor said to my doctor you are going to lose him.

The whole time my wife was next to me holding my hand.
I was the calmest person in the room.
Was someone calming me???

The ambulance arrived I was staring to feel better.
I got to hospital, they did an MRI and came to me with the result.
I was in overnight, the verdict was in.

I had had a stroke. The scar had shown up on my brain on the MRI
I couldn't believe it.

I thought it must have been a mini stroke a TIA.
They said no definitely a full on stroke.

By this time I was feeling great, all movement, no tell tale signs.
How could it be a full on stroke when I went to work the day after it?

They wouldn't release me from hospital until I passed some tests like running up stairs, pushing my arm against theirs (like an arm wrestle) and the same with my legs.
They couldn't believe it.

Now looking back and after telling so many people this story I know that I was being looked over and after.
At the time of this stroke I had been going through some pretty stressful times with my parents.

To this day I still don't know why my doctor didn't activate that defibrillator.
There must have been a reason.

I believe that Raphael pulled me through this and up until this day is still looking after me.

Shane

Seeker13
Family
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
Location: USA

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Seeker13 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:27 am

Sandy,
Did not post the photo, have been meaning to dig it up, but you know, forgot. Lol! and even if I did find it there's no guarantee it would make it on the boards.

Shane,
Came to this thread tonight because I keep forgetting to comment on the number sequences you've been experiencing. Last night I woke up suddenly remembering this, looked at the clock and it was 4:44 A.M.!

Sighing and shaking my head at you right now reading this post. That was an eyebrow lifting recollection! Talk about being at the right place at the right time! Please if anything like that happens again, don't wait so long. Undoubtedly your angels were watching over. You must have more work to do here.

I know that feeling of calm. I had epilepsy from a head injury as a young child. During a seizure, as the rest of the world panicked, my consciousness always went to my special place, leaning against the trunk of a tree, at the edge of a high canyon wall. It was absolute serenity, all was so quiet and calm. After a time I would hear voices from the sky, sigh and say, "Hhhh, guess it's time for me to go back."

Felt it again when my mother-in law passed away. Have shared it before, but not for awhile. This is a memory very dear to my heart.

I'd known for a few weeks she was waiting for me. That she would die when I was there, so I put it off for as long as I could. Had a dream the night before of walking through a thick fog trying to help her find someone. I loved her, but was phobic about seeing and being around dead things, I mean terrified. Everyone else left, within a minute or two after they'd gone she began having severe breathing problems. Dave and I sat on either side of her bed. I was shaking, she began thrashing around, I knew she was scared too. She was beyond seeing or talking, but it was apparent in her eyes. Did my best to comfort her, stroking her arm lightly. I couldn't really talk, kind of croaked out some sounds. Dave was getting upset worried we weren't doing the right thing for her. My vision kind of focused in on the arm I was stroking, so frail, a shadow of who she used to be. Then suddenly I became completely calm, Told her in my head, "It's okay Joan...I'm not scared anymore... You can go now." She stopped thrashing, relaxed her whole body and passed away. I know angels were there to help all of us. I saw one take her hand, they rose up and disappeared. That night I had a beautiful affirming dream. I placed her hand in the hand of Christ. I knew she was going to be alright.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Heavensabove
Family
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:36 am
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Heavensabove » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:24 am

Seeker13 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:27 am
Sandy,
Did not post the photo, have been meaning to dig it up, but you know, forgot. Lol! and even if I did find it there's no guarantee it would make it on the boards.

Shane,
Came to this thread tonight because I keep forgetting to comment on the number sequences you've been experiencing. Last night I woke up suddenly remembering this, looked at the clock and it was 4:44 A.M.!

Sighing and shaking my head at you right now reading this post. That was an eyebrow lifting recollection! Talk about being at the right place at the right time! Please if anything like that happens again, don't wait so long. Undoubtedly your angels were watching over. You must have more work to do here.

I know that feeling of calm. I had epilepsy from a head injury as a young child. During a seizure, as the rest of the world panicked, my consciousness always went to my special place, leaning against the trunk of a tree, at the edge of a high canyon wall. It was absolute serenity, all was so quiet and calm. After a time I would hear voices from the sky, sigh and say, "Hhhh, guess it's time for me to go back."

Felt it again when my mother-in law passed away. Have shared it before, but not for awhile. This is a memory very dear to my heart.

I'd known for a few weeks she was waiting for me. That she would die when I was there, so I put it off for as long as I could. Had a dream the night before of walking through a thick fog trying to help her find someone. I loved her, but was phobic about seeing and being around dead things, I mean terrified. Everyone else left, within a minute or two after they'd gone she began having severe breathing problems. Dave and I sat on either side of her bed. I was shaking, she began thrashing around, I knew she was scared too. She was beyond seeing or talking, but it was apparent in her eyes. Did my best to comfort her, stroking her arm lightly. I couldn't really talk, kind of croaked out some sounds. Dave was getting upset worried we weren't doing the right thing for her. My vision kind of focused in on the arm I was stroking, so frail, a shadow of who she used to be. Then suddenly I became completely calm, Told her in my head, "It's okay Joan...I'm not scared anymore... You can go now." She stopped thrashing, relaxed her whole body and passed away. I know angels were there to help all of us. I saw one take her hand, they rose up and disappeared. That night I had a beautiful affirming dream. I placed her hand in the hand of Christ. I knew she was going to be alright.

Kim
Hi Kim,

The 44's and 444's have been hitting me thick and fast since being here in Japan, quite amazing.
I know that I'm not ready to go, far from it.
I also know that I have a lot more to do here. Is it to continue Santa or something completely different?
Time will tell.

Sighing and shaking my head at you right now reading this post. That was an eyebrow lifting recollection! Talk about being at the right place at the right time! Please if anything like that happens again, don't wait so long. Undoubtedly your angels were watching over. You must have more work to do here.

Kim I remember everything so clear about that day. Ask me about the week before or week after and I wouldn't have a clue.
Even what I was talking to the Paramedic about on the way to the hospital.
I think it has stayed clear deliberately so if it happens again I'm straight off to the hospital.

What an amazing story about your mother-in-law.
That is one of the most incredible things a human being can do for another.

Shane.

User avatar
Sandy
Staff
Posts: 19361
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:51 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111
Location: Illawarra District, New South Wales, Australia
Contact:

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Sandy » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:01 am

Kim, I have tears in my eyes. Shoot they've gone past my eyes now.
Shane just wrote:
What an amazing story about your mother-in-law.
That is one of the most incredible things a human being can do for another.
I couldn't agree more.
Your touching experience with your mother-in-law's death hits close to home for me. My parents both of them have suddenly gotten frail and are suffering from dementia. So while my head says..."You're not going to loose them, silly! You will have eternity." My heart still breaks. I want more time...I always want more time. Perhaps, I too am afraid. I need to explore that. Imagine a 60 year old still tied to her mom's apron strings. :) I can afford a smile here and it isn't as bad perhaps as I make out. It's just that all my life since I turned 18 I have lived far away from them. The time we had together when I could visit was very special and the good byes never ever got any easier.

I need to go see them. But I am unsure of leaving my George who also has his own health issues and has become more dependent on me. Gosh, why am I telling all of you this...sorry. It's just sometimes life can be hard and decisions fraught with unwanted consequences. What is that classic poem... I think it was about crossroads or something. I am really smiling now as I have taken on a whole new subject. :roll: We all think those major life changing decisions will be easily recognisable. I can tell you from my own life they are not. I think that is one very good reason why communion with your Divine guidance in any form is priceless. and with that I am going to give my fears (once identified anyway) to the One who can wisely advise, give support, encouragement and comfort with those darned consequences. May it be so. (I don't always follow through. :roll: :) )

Shane, I was on the edge of my seat as you described what happened to you. George's stroke began as a terrible headache and we didn't realise its seriousness until he too began messing up his speech and increasingly difficult to follow through with a series of thought processes that normally would have been done automatically. Similar to what you describe. Unfortunately he wound up in a rural hospital emergency room for a day and a half while waiting on a bed for him in Wollongong. By the time he got there he was critical.

But I must admit there were some blessings that came from the stroke. (The old adage "if it don't kill ya it makes you stronger" kind of thing. As well as the discovery of a potentially deadly health problem the stroke shone a" light on". )

Kim, do you still have any lingering effects from your epilepsy? You know George suffered with those too after his neck was broken (probably over 10 years) but then after Christ Michael healed him from the terrible pain the epilepsy and its scary affects disappeared too. In one night...

We have so much to be thankful for, all of us. :sunflower: And turning that sentence around, I am thankful for all of you.
Thanks for all you guys do that brightens my existence. :sunny:
(((((hugs)))))
Sandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:29 pm
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0
Location: USA

Re: Green Healing Light Ray from Archangel Raphael

Post by Seeker13 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:35 am

Shane,
I'm getting the 4's often also! Being with my mother-in-law when she passed, changed me forever. Realized it was a necessary step in my spiritual development, lost my fear of death and being around someone who has died, helped me to guide my sister and myself to be with my mom two years later. My feelings have changed completely, now I consider it an honor to be present.
Heavensabove wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:24 am
Kim I remember everything so clear about that day. Ask me about the week before or week after and I wouldn't have a clue. Even what I was talking to the Paramedic about on the way to the hospital.
There are some instances that stay fresh in your memory, even with the passage of time. Also a great reminder you need to take care of yourself.

Sandy,
Between the two of us, someone is always crying. That's ok, I believe in the healing power of a good 'sit me down' crying session. To say nothing of the benefits of the release of negative emotions!

Outgrew the epilepsy at about 14, guess my brain healed. Except when going into labor. I could feel pulling down into myself, not all the way, probably a defense mechanism. It wasn't easy though, never knew what would be lost after a seizure, completely forgot how to read in third grade. Now when I have a hard time remembering someone's name, forget dates, and being TIME challenged, I just blame it on that. Ha!

On a more serious note. I know you've been really worried about your parents. Everything you've been feeling is normal! Having a special relationship with your mom is what we all want, you're truly blessed if you do. My mom passed away in 1998. I know for certain she's having an amazing afterlife, communicates with, and protects many people in our family,... but I still miss her physical presence, always will.

My dad committed suicide in 1975, and we never talked about it! Granted he wasn't the greatest person in the world, but come on. Those are conversations that need to be had, over and over again. People are so afraid of death because it's not discussed, and should be, before, during and after. The way to overcome a fear is repeated exposure. Things aren't so scary if feelings can be put into words until they're not scary anymore.

I'm not certain, but maybe your parents need you to talk to them, while it can still be discussed? Hard conversations become even harder after someone has passed. The feelings are still there with us after they leave.

I'm smiling, the song, "I just called to say I love you..." began playing in my head.

You're probably telling us this because, it's what you need to give a voice to, outside of your own head. And hopefully you know we are a safe audience to share with. There are many times I know you're sitting on all your own difficulties, while listening and lending support to us. An important aspect of friendship is give and take, on both sides.
Sandy wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:01 am
We all think those major life changing decisions will be easily recognisable. I can tell you from my own life they are not. I think that is one very good reason why communion with your Divine guidance in any form is priceless. and with that I am going to give my fears (once identified anyway) to the One who can wisely advise, give support, encouragement and comfort with those darned consequences. May it be so. (I don't always follow through. )
I can't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't begun seeking spiritual answers leading me to connect with my TA and other celestials. :pale: That doesn't mean I'm not very, very adept at denial, especially when it comes to my health. It took waking up in the middle of the night listening to a group of celestials above my bed discussing... me. The last one to speak, said in a very somber tone, "This could potentially lead to a very serious medical condition." It still took me probably a month to contact my doctor, but those words repeated over and over in my head until I did.

As for identifying your fears once and for all?... I'm just going to tell you, "There's no time like the present..." Maybe start with one, the easiest to conquer. The relief after getting to the other side and whittling them down, is priceless.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Post Reply