New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane and Kim,

I agree with Kim concerning the keeping of your photos public. There were twelve people when I came on and so who knows the number of people over time an those who find inspiration for their own lives. Let's also not forget with the recent holidays and troubles in many parts of the world responding to a post may be forgotten. However upon thinking about it...sometimes the quiet simple things can bring us comfort and peace.

The way I see it, your photos speak to each of us on a personal level. For instance, the dogs which are very clear to me and not to Kim...
Perhaps, it was guidance for me as I wrestled with my paltry end of the year gifting to worthy organizations???? who knows... :) I've always thought this could be a form of information and now maybe even guidance if we expand our hearts a smidgeon more... take more time with it and allow information to come to us. That's sometimes easier said then done with our to do lists ever growing and a collective negativity trying its best to drag us into despair at the conditions in the world and perhaps even our own lives. Anything that has the ability to assure us and bring us peace and even encouragement in tough times will be used by our celestial kin. I have no doubt. So I look forward to your new photos Shane and the potential enlightenment brought to our needy hearts.

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:49 pm Hi Shane and Kim,

I agree with Kim concerning the keeping of your photos public. There were twelve people when I came on and so who knows the number of people over time an those who find inspiration for their own lives. Let's also not forget with the recent holidays and troubles in many parts of the world responding to a post may be forgotten. However upon thinking about it...sometimes the quiet simple things can bring us comfort and peace.

The way I see it, your photos speak to each of us on a personal level. For instance, the dogs which are very clear to me and not to Kim...
Perhaps, it was guidance for me as I wrestled with my paltry end of the year gifting to worthy organizations???? who knows... :) I've always thought this could be a form of information and now maybe even guidance if we expand our hearts a smidgeon more... take more time with it and allow information to come to us. That's sometimes easier said then done with our to do lists ever growing and a collective negativity trying its best to drag us into despair at the conditions in the world and perhaps even our own lives. Anything that has the ability to assure us and bring us peace and even encouragement in tough times will be used by our celestial kin. I have no doubt. So I look forward to your new photos Shane and the potential enlightenment brought to our needy hearts.

With love,
Sandy
Kim and Sandy,
I absolutely get where you're both coming from.

You both know that I treasure both of your inputs to my images, but I have been doing this for just under 2 1/2 years now. There are a lot of members that have been here alot longer than I and alot more since I joined. The reason I post them is to learn, which I have tremendously from you both. I would love to hear opinions from others to learn more and also other peoples experiences but unfortunately I don't think that it's a topic that people are so interested in that they want to input towards. It is what it is. You can't force people to interact. It's a big part of my life as you both know. Unfortunately there will always be lurkers who will just wait for the next image and that's fine. I'd love people to ask questions so they can learn too, it's not a one way street.

Take Care,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I hear you, Shane. The more people participating the more potential there is to learn and all move forward collectively and on an individual basis. We learn from each other and in the grand scheme of things we are all youngsters where the universe and eternity is concerned.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

So still here in Japan at the house and I went back to try again with some pics.
After being a bit disappointed earlier I have a few that at least this time got me interested.

These are from candle smoke and have been cropped from larger images.

These are not some of the best I have captured but are an improvement on what I have been capturing in the past.

Here are the images - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _1st_2022/

I'll put down what I see.

Image 1 - For this one maybe stand back a bit. Main character I see is a gentleman side profile. Looking closer there are alot of faces here.

Image 2 - This one looking from side / front I see a man with arm stretched out. He has a beard.

Image 3 - This one is strange. Sometimes I look at it and other times I see maybe a dog or some other animal.

Image 4 - Please double click on this image to see the full image. I see a person who has bent down maybe praying or begging to a person standing. The person standing seems to be of some importance. They are wearing a robe of some sort.

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi Shane,
In the first one I see several hooded figures, nuns maybe. Seems like they're walking somewhere.

In the second one It looks like a bearded man holding onto something out of the frame. It looks like he's craning his head backwards.

Third one I see a bearded man with a hood peeking around something he's hanging onto.

The fourth one looks like a very pregnant woman shaking out something, like she's hanging up the laundry. Also, toward the bottom I see a swaddled baby.

Lol, I don't think we saw anything the same! Nice to see you posting again. :bana:

Thanks for the pics,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 6:43 am Hi Shane,
In the first one I see several hooded figures, nuns maybe. Seems like they're walking somewhere.

In the second one It looks like a bearded man holding onto something out of the frame. It looks like he's craning his head backwards.

Third one I see a bearded man with a hood peeking around something he's hanging onto.

The fourth one looks like a very pregnant woman shaking out something, like she's hanging up the laundry. Also, toward the bottom I see a swaddled baby.

Lol, I don't think we saw anything the same! Nice to see you posting again. :bana:

Thanks for the pics,
Kim
Hi Kim,
Lol, I don't think we saw anything the same! Nice to see you posting again.

Lololol That's what makes the world go around isn't it?

Won't believe it but as I was reading your post on National Geographic channel a documentary just started on the history of Spirit Photography.

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
That's awesome! You have peeps! I'll have to check it out. Thanks for sharing.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane, Kim and everyone,

I am still on the first image...Wow so much going on here. There are faces everywhere in this one. And a dog's face... maybe a terrier in the upper right.
I see three images of people sort of central in the photo all wearing long robes or dresses. The one woman knelling or stooping down in the middle looks as if she has a basket on the ground beside her and perhaps the standing figure to the left looking at what the stooped woman has. She also seems to have something clutched to her chest.

In the second image I see a bearded man but it looks like his head is on backwards. :shock: to the right a very clear image of a feather.

In the third image I see a person kneeling and a hooded figure standing over him or her.

In the fourth image...this is the strangest of all and even a little disturbing. I see a large person of some sort big nose and gnome -like hat facing towards the left of the photo carrying a person on his back who is sitting with knees in front facing the right of the photo...the sitting figure is looking backwards towards the gnome-like person. weird eh? :)

Thank you Shane... it is always good to see what spirit shows you and the rest of us through you in this way. I am thrilled that you were presented with a documentary on this very same thing. very very cool! :thumright:

Hope all of you are safe and happy where ever you are... :sunflower:
:sunny:
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

I hope everyone's well.

This latest image isn't from my usual candle smoke or ear.
I won't say for the moment where it's from, I'll talk about that later.
Happened by accident.

Sometime I see a person holding 1 or 2 young children surrounded by many faces, some laughing.

Image here -https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... new_image/

Cheers,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
The first impression I got immediately was, "St Nick." And several children playing around him. Now you must reveal the source!

Pretty awesome,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:09 am Shane,
The first impression I got immediately was, "St Nick." And several children playing around him. Now you must reveal the source!

Pretty awesome,
Kim
Hi Kim,

Well it absolutely makes sense doesn't it?

I was having my photo taken and when I saw the photo I was drawn to the light on my face.
Looking at it again the light higher up also looks to have some faces.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... w_image_2/

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:11 amWell it absolutely makes sense doesn't it?
Considering its' a photo of you, it absolutely does!

Lol, in the enlargment of the white spot on your face, it looks like a woman reading from a piece of paper,... or maybe she's reading a list and checking it twice?!

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:43 am Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:11 amWell it absolutely makes sense doesn't it?
Considering its' a photo of you, it absolutely does!

Lol, in the enlargment of the white spot on your face, it looks like a woman reading from a piece of paper,... or maybe she's reading a list and checking it twice?!

Kim
Hi Kim,

Totally agree. Looks completely different looking at it further back.

Shane
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi guys :hithere

I see a wise man- he has a prominent nose with a moustache underneath it connecting with his beard. :loves

There's also a being behind his face that kind of merges with it, feels more alien in nature.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

So I'm not getting the images here in Japan as I do at home, but today I got a few including this one.
I'm using a computer monitor as a background to try and boost the clarity. From candle smoke.
The smoke from this candle continued to smoke for 1 minute 35 seconds which is extraordinary, it just didn't stop.
This is just a small portion of the bigger photo.

A few faces here. The main character I see is in the middle, fair hair parted in the middle. (stand back to view)
To the left I see a younger person.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... zp/people/

Thanks for reading.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

You've gotten really good at looking deeper into the picture. For now I can only manage an overall view and it looks like a side profile of a cat. With time I can dive in and see more. Interesting how that works.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane and all,

When I originally tried to view the image,(The one before the last one) for some reason it wouldn't let me view it. This morning finally I got to see the Saint Nick image. Yep, that was the first thing I saw even with a cross on the upper left of the robe. Interesting that it was on your face...makes absolute sense. :happy

I hope you guys are doing well in Japan. Are you still planning on returning to Australia?

xxSandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

I see a person, hair parted in the middle as you describe. Sort of a Jesus like figure. But what seems to be clinging to him on the right looks alien in nature. strange...

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:52 pm Hi Shane and all,

When I originally tried to view the image,(The one before the last one) for some reason it wouldn't let me view it. This morning finally I got to see the Saint Nick image. Yep, that was the first thing I saw even with a cross on the upper left of the robe. Interesting that it was on your face...makes absolute sense. :happy

I hope you guys are doing well in Japan. Are you still planning on returning to Australia?

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

Yes we're well thanks as I hope you are.
We were booked to come home on April 21st but received an email 2 days ago to say that all Tokyo - Melbourne flights are cancelled from March 28th until mid May. Definitely something to do with petrol prices and the conflict in The Ukraine. Not a major problem, as we can fly to Sydney from Tokyo then domestic to Melbourne.

Spring is here and the days are getting longer and a little warmer. Cherry Blossom will be here in about 4 weeks.

How are your plans going?

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

Oh I would love to see the cherry blossoms first hand in Japan. :) and the smell....heavenly! Are you looking forward to returning home. I imagine it is a mixed bag of emotions if what I am going through is very similar. I hope whatever happens for you is safe smooth and serves your best interest. :finger: :D

I am aiming to try to leave the first part of May. There's still so much to do and I am sort of getting muddled. But somehow I'll get there.
I need to have this behind me as the stress is piling up on me...obviously I need to relax in meditation more, eh? :roll :)

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:01 am Hi Shane,

Oh I would love to see the cherry blossoms first hand in Japan. :) and the smell....heavenly! Are you looking forward to returning home. I imagine it is a mixed bag of emotions if what I am going through is very similar. I hope whatever happens for you is safe smooth and serves your best interest. :finger: :D

I am aiming to try to leave the first part of May. There's still so much to do and I am sort of getting muddled. But somehow I'll get there.
I need to have this behind me as the stress is piling up on me...obviously I need to relax in meditation more, eh? :roll :)

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Yes in many ways we are looking forward to going home, but in other ways not so much.

I hope all goes well for you.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi All! :hithere
I'm back in northern Michigan again. Dare I say spring seems to be on it's way?... I guess we'll see!

Shane this latest pic played like a movie to me. It was in constant motion changing from one clearly detailed person and scene to another! I watched it for about a minute and it didn't stop. Pretty cool! :bana:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Shane wrote:
Hi Sandy,

Yes in many ways we are looking forward to going home, but in other ways not so much.

Shane.
Hi Shane,

I can certainly understand your mixed feelings after living on the other side of the planet from my family. It isn't easy.
Did you all feel anything from the earthquake in Japan last week?

Stay safe!
xxSandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Home Kim!!! :bana: :hithere

I thought of you and the girls as I was watching an episode of the children's cartoon show, "Bluey" this morning as the characters were making a fairy garden. It reminded me of you and your girls. So with spring in the air up there it is time to get creative, eh? :D

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:43 pm
Shane wrote:
Hi Sandy,

Shane.
Hi Shane,

I can certainly understand your mixed feelings after living on the other side of the planet from my family. It isn't easy.
Did you all feel anything from the earthquake in Japan last week?

Stay safe!
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Even though the earthquake was further up north we did feel it here.
Actually in the 22 or so year I've been coming here it was the most terrifying one I'd encountered.
Everyone was under the tables straight away.

I hope all your plans are going well.

Shane.