New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:24 pm Sammyjo,
Yay! Isn't it so crazy? When Shane first started posting his pics it was mind blowing for me. I really look forward to looking at every one. I've always seen images in nature, but had never even thought of looking for them in smoke.

Kim
Hi Sammyjo, :hithere
It makes me so happy that my pics do have an impact and are sometimes thought provoking.

Thanks for your interest.

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

Today this photo is a trip down memory lane.

This is a photo of me while I was cooking a bbq. It was taken by my wife unbeknownst to me.
It was the photo which literally started me on my spiritual journey and landed me onto this board.

My eternal thanks to Kim who I turned to and asked if she could see anything in this picture. Boy did I learn alot.
There are so many images here I can't list them all. Faces, smoke images, it goes on.

On the edge of the blind on the left hand side you can see a couple of images. Between the edge of the blind on the left hand side and the tree there are 2 people standing there talking. This has the fence as a background. The person on the right I believe is my mother in law who passed several years ago talking to a bride.
It goes on and on. Even I believe a Goblin sitting on the fence.

If you can enlarge this picture even better. I was so deeply focused here I remember. I love how the light rays are only coming from one side of me.

Anyway this picture holds a special place in my heart.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... first_one/

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
We are all so very glad Melody snapped this shot which led you to the boards! This one is a holder of memories.

The light rays are really cool. Funny the more I look at this pic the more dizzy I feel. :roll There's a lot going on in the smoke. Several small bust images moving around. Do you see all the little orbs on your dark shirt? It also looks like a circle with a large mouth is about to take a bite out of the meat you cooked. On the fence to the right of you I see faces in the grain. One lower and a couple very cartoonish ones up higher. I imagine they are saying, "Mmmm, what's cooking today?" LOL! Reminds me of the ghost uncles in the movie Casper. :lol:

Thanks for posting this Shane, really put a smile on my face. What a great way to start the day.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

What a fabulous photo, even without all those added images it contains when you look with an inner eye. There is a lot going on and I see different images...several faces and the cartoonish Goblin -looking figure...maybe that's a nature Spirit smelling Shane's BBQ, Kim. I'd be there smelling it too if I could. amazing though... But no birds this time.

I'm glad you're here, Shane and have introduced us to something exciting and amazing. How can we ever see the world boring and plain when the air around us is filled with images from another time and place.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:06 am What a fabulous photo, even without all those added images it contains when you look with an inner eye. There is a lot going on and I see different images...several faces and the cartoonish Goblin -looking figure...maybe that's a nature Spirit smelling Shane's BBQ, Kim. I'd be there smelling it too if I could. amazing though... But no birds this time.

I'm glad you're here, Shane and have introduced us to something exciting and amazing. How can we ever see the world boring and plain when the air around us is filled with images from another time and place.

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Yes if Melody hadn't taken this photo I would never be her.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

It is definitely special. I remember this one, great photo.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Ok so the past week has been quite stressful and sad for my wife and myself as some of you know.

I thought that this image has brought a bit of fun and maybe even a message suited to our situation.

As soon as I saw this image I thought "John Lennon" wearing his famous leather cap from the 70's wearing sunglasses and even a microphone in front of him.
Once again this image from candle smoke.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... hn_lennon/

Thanks for reading.
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yep... Its a ringer for John Lennon...see...

https://au.images.search.yahoo.com/sear ... tion=click

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

And he has angel wings!

:loves

LOVE!!!!
Sammyjo
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Shane, if I haven't mentioned it already, I have found myself captivated by the lines in my ceiling today. I am inclined to draw one specifically that looks like a woman in a dress facing a bull, where there heads meet/merge in profile view.

It's the same for how you see the images in smoke, it made me think of you. Have you ever thought about tracing the lines to draw what it is your mind is capturing?

I am including you and your family in our group meditation- I think your presence is being felt in the no-time and your spiritual family is sending Love and gratitude.

<3
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Again this one is so very clear. Looking at it I wondered, "Well, if this is John Lennon what's he trying to say?" Immediately the song Let It Be popped into my head. You know me and music, pretty sure it's a message for you and Melody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPbGmTrt4QI

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:02 pm Shane, if I haven't mentioned it already, I have found myself captivated by the lines in my ceiling today. I am inclined to draw one specifically that looks like a woman in a dress facing a bull, where there heads meet/merge in profile view.

It's the same for how you see the images in smoke, it made me think of you. Have you ever thought about tracing the lines to draw what it is your mind is capturing?

I am including you and your family in our group meditation- I think your presence is being felt in the no-time and your spiritual family is sending Love and gratitude.

<3
Hi Eric,

Have you ever thought about tracing the lines to draw what it is your mind is capturing?

Actually no I haven't but it's a very interesting concept.
Thank you for your thoughts Eric.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:17 pm Shane,
Again this one is so very clear. Looking at it I wondered, "Well, if this is John Lennon what's he trying to say?" Immediately the song Let It Be popped into my head. You know me and music, pretty sure it's a message for you and Melody.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPbGmTrt4QI

Kim
Hi Kim,
Once again you're right up with it. :bana:

When I showed that photo to Melody we both thought of "Let it be"
Great minds think alike! :D

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
For sure! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Heavensabove wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:16 am
happyrain wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:02 pm Shane, if I haven't mentioned it already, I have found myself captivated by the lines in my ceiling today. I am inclined to draw one specifically that looks like a woman in a dress facing a bull, where there heads meet/merge in profile view.

<3
Hi Eric,

Have you ever thought about tracing the lines to draw what it is your mind is capturing?

I will try to share what I mean!!

OmCasey, another friend- sibling of mine, is into the same as you... She makes portraits of alien visitors from crystals!!

The worlds open to us are phenomenal... So I don't mind sharing my rudimentary stenciling... !!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

https://ibb.co/FwPB1dP
Woman and Bull
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:00 am
Heavensabove wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:16 am

<3
Hi Eric,

I will try to share what I mean!!

OmCasey, another friend- sibling of mine, is into the same as you... She makes portraits of alien visitors from crystals!!

The worlds open to us are phenomenal... So I don't mind sharing my rudimentary stenciling... !!
Hi Eric,

Sorry I haven't answered sooner, a million things happening here at the moment.

No actually I have never thought of of tracing the lines. This is so interesting.
You're a better drawer than I am any day!

Even with my drawing skills I'm now encouraged to give it a go, Thanks!

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Todays image is a close up of a wider image.
My first thoughts on seeing this was "Phantom Of The Opera"

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... asked_man/

Thanks for reading.
Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Shane that's an awesome capture. I hope everything is good. A lot going on for sure. I see the mask definitely. He's got tired eyes and a really wide smile. You can even see the forehead behind the mask and a receding hairline with locks of hair draped off to the side. WOW

PS. Nah I am not that great a drawer... But I do draw silly/tired eye caricatures like the one you've captured. Next time I'll include the original image(be it the wall, a wired mirror frame, the ceiling, anything) so you can get lost in its depth as I do with your photos! If that's alright =)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Who do you suppose the man behind the mask is? I see everything Eric did, also looks like he has on one of those old fashion night caps. Looks like Phantom Of The Opera, but makes me think of Scrooge in a Christmas Carol.

Again so clear, looks like the whiter lines were added for shading.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:14 pm Shane,
Who do you suppose the man behind the mask is? I see everything Eric did, also looks like he has on one of those old fashion night caps. Looks like Phantom Of The Opera, but makes me think of Scrooge in a Christmas Carol.

Again so clear, looks like the whiter lines were added for shading.

Kim
Hi Kim,
I've got absolutely no idea who this may be. As Santa it makes me sad to think of such a person.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Guys, :hithere
I am seeing exactly what you guys are seeing. That thing in front is definitely obscuring the rest of his face...I'm not sure it is a mask though...maybe one of those old but warped candle holders?... yep, much like one would see in Charles Dicken's "A Christmas Carol." :lol:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:35 pmI've got absolutely no idea who this may be. As Santa it makes me sad to think of such a person.
I was just wondering in general, what the man behind the mask represented, not that you thought it was anyone in particular.

The hat made me think of Scrooge and I wondered why my mind went there. I didn't even make the correlation about you being Santa when mentioning the infamous character. I don't think of it as a sad story. It told us even a wretch of a man when faced with seeing his own truth can indeed change his future. In the end becoming a bit of a Santa himself.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

So this isn't one of my clearest ones ( maybe a little rusty recently as I haven't taken many photos at all) but I see a young person singing with their eyes closed or maybe praying. Lots of different images here. Bottom right I see a person maybe in a cloak standing.

I think that this one is best seen standing back a bit.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ing_child/

Thanks for reading,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
You don't seem rusty at all! Looks very clear to me like a man walking across the room with several spiritual images trying to get his attention. "Hmmm,... now where did I see something like this before?"

Kim