New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:39 pm Shane,
Or is it someone lying his back sledding? And who is that standing over the headboard?

I was born in the year of the boar, so was Dave... I don't think we're boring!... Definitely not a rat fan, real ones that is. Don't care how intelligent and affectionate, nope.

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes there there is definitely someone at the headboard.

I'll take a rat anytime if it's meant to be lucky, but no way a real one...lol

Shane.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
For the life of me I'm unable to allow the image in my head about a rat being anything close to being lucky... Can't quite wipe the grimace off my face. "Blaaaaaah," yup, gave me the shivers.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

I used to feel the way you both do...but when I met my nieces's pet rat, Wendy, who was so sweet and would go to her cage when told to, I quickly lost my prejudice. I worked in a pet store, we sold awesome wonderful pets...birds, reptiles and any number of mammals. Out of all of them rats were my favourite.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Now I have the visual of a pack of rats in a secret underground meeting of how to take over the world. :rambo: Of course the masses are wearing Blues Brothers sunglasses, 8) with Bogie hats cocked to one side. Shifting the half closed lids of their eyes side to side, while simultaneously steepling their fingers, and practicing a menacing murmur, "Muuuuwaaaaahhhh!" :roll

... I'm aware that I may have missed the point of your post. :sorry:

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL :lol: very funny Kim even if you deliberately overlooked my point. ;)
There is a picture of my mom with Wendy sitting on her shoulder. I never thought that could ever happen. The proof is in the pudding...and well and getting over their ratty little scaly tail.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
It was deliberate wasn't it! :lol: Nope, can't get a squishy feeling about rats.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

So what I have noticed recently is that quite a few images are resting themselves on my pillow.

The next one included.

As usual I have given the long shot of the candle smoke and circled the image of interest.

In the second a close up. I see a baby lying on a mat or mattress with what looks like a bird / stork looking over the baby.
I have the advantage of magnifying this on the computer and the longer and closer I look at it, it seems to be a hooded man not a bird.

Anyway enjoy.

Cheers Shane.

1. - https://i.redd.it/qc8w6wv65jw41.jpg

2.- https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... dj/baby_2/
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
The baby and stork are very clear in the first one, along with a few other figures. Also see a young woman behind the hooded man in the second one. I couldn't see the stork any clearer than the man. Which made wonder if maybe it was both, and animal totem!

This is what I found on the stork animal totem:
"The stork has long been viewed as a powerful symbol of birth and new life, most notably in the story of how babies come to be. As with new life, these giant birds also symbolize new beginnings that are about to take place in your life, whether physically or spiritually."

All kinds of symbology comes to mind contemplating the image. The stork/man could be a guardian of the baby spirit, or the baby is you in your spiritual infancy and the stork is one of your animal totems there beside you, helping and protecting you. It makes sense that these spirits aren't just randomly showing up in your photographs, more likely there for a purpose, or attracted to your energy.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 3:16 pm Shane,
The baby and stork are very clear in the first one, along with a few other figures. Also see a young woman behind the hooded man in the second one. I couldn't see the stork any clearer than the man. Which made wonder if maybe it was both, and animal totem!

This is what I found on the stork animal totem:
"The stork has long been viewed as a powerful symbol of birth and new life, most notably in the story of how babies come to be. As with new life, these giant birds also symbolize new beginnings that are about to take place in your life, whether physically or spiritually."

All kinds of symbology comes to mind contemplating the image. The stork/man could be a guardian of the baby spirit, or the baby is you in your spiritual infancy and the stork is one of your animal totems there beside you, helping and protecting you. It makes sense that these spirits aren't just randomly showing up in your photographs, more likely there for a purpose, or attracted to your energy.

Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere
Once again thank you so much for your insights.

Looking back over say the last 3 or 4 months, so many of my images have contained birds and not just children but so many babies.
I don't put all of my images up, but just going through them a few days ago I found that these two are the most common theme.

Looking closer I see the woman you mentioned. looks like she is attending to another baby.

Thanks again Kim and I hope you are all coping ok in the current situation. :bana:

Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane and Kim,
This is one of the clearest images I have seen yet. There is no mistaking that beautiful smokey baby and the stork/hooded man. I was thinking the bird reminded me of a Kookaburra. The young woman behind the bird person is as clear as the baby. She looks as if she is reaching out toward the baby. Is that a block in front of the baby's mouth? It even has a pattern of something on it.

Can't think of anything sweeter then a little baby resting on your pillow. :)

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:31 am Hi Shane and Kim,
This is one of the clearest images I have seen yet. There is no mistaking that beautiful smokey baby and the stork/hooded man. I was thinking the bird reminded me of a Kookaburra. The young woman behind the bird person is as clear as the baby. She looks as if she is reaching out toward the baby. Is that a block in front of the baby's mouth? It even has a pattern of something on it.

Can't think of anything sweeter then a little baby resting on your pillow. :)

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

I have magnified this even more and although losing some definition by doing so I actually discovered the following.

The young woman actually has a baby in her stretched out arms and is looking down at yet another baby.
It's a baby fest!! lol

Yes the main baby definitely has something in it's hands.

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
That's awesome!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Shane wrote:
The young woman actually has a baby in her stretched out arms and is looking down at yet another baby.
It's a baby fest!! lol
I think I see the woman's baby now. :sunflower:
This is my favourite image...I just love babies. :bana:

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 3:44 am Shane wrote:
It's a baby fest!! lol
I think I see the woman's baby now. :sunflower:
This is my favourite image...I just love babies. :bana:

xxSandy
Here you go Sandy - me not in a cot but a laundry basket...lol
A couple of months old!

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ry_basket/

Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Awhhhhhh! Aren't you precious! :love That laundry basket actually makes a pretty good bassinet. :thumright: You know think how much more civil the world would be if we saw the sweet little baby in each other when we interacted. I am thinking God must adore babies and he/she always sees us as the innocents we actually are compared to the wealth of universe beings.

I've been thinking a lot about my kids (grown up men now) when they were littlies. How I loved that time in my life... seeing the world with wonder through their eyes...being allowed to act like a little kid and play cars and trucks. LOL that part was actually new to me. I'm afraid I was a pretty boring car and truck driver. But I must say, I excelled at the whole super hero thing. ;)
:bana:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Sweet little baby Shane. :happy Do you know whose hand in on the side? I too adore babies. I mean how can you not!

Thought of you this morning as I met a new teacher in meditation who wore a hood. He was a druid! Going to be very exciting learning what he has to teach me! He said he was going to help me heal the land.
Sandy wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:42 amYou know think how much more civil the world would be if we saw the sweet little baby in each other when we interacted.
What a wonderful perspective that would be. :loves

:D I would love to see Super Sandy racing about!

Hope both of you and your loved ones are safe and well,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:20 pm Shane,
Sweet little baby Shane. :happy Do you know whose hand in on the side? I too adore babies. I mean how can you not!

Thought of you this morning as I met a new teacher in meditation who wore a hood. He was a druid! Going to be very exciting learning what he has to teach me! He said he was going to help me heal the land.
Sandy wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 5:42 amYou know think how much more civil the world would be if we saw the sweet little baby in each other when we interacted.
What a wonderful perspective that would be. :loves

:D I would love to see Super Sandy racing about!

Hope both of you and your loved ones are safe and well,
Kim
Hi Kim,

I would have answered earlier but for some reason I haven't been able to access the site for about 5 days.

So, I'm not sure whose hand is on the side of the basket. I would say my paternal Grandfather as I remember my maternal Grandfathers hands being much bigger. Do you see anything through these hands?

After looking closer and magnifying this photo I believe (of course I do) that there are a few faces.
I have marked in different colours where I believe these are. I wish I could magnify these and crop but I can't.

Here is the marked photo - https://i.redd.it/61psq3mhzay41.jpg

Would love to hear about your lessons from the druid.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Guess the boards were down.

I thought they were a man's hands, even though they looked small. Felt a great deal of love and pride coming from them, wondered if they were your dad's.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:27 am Shane,

I thought they were a man's hands, even though they looked small. Felt a great deal of love and pride coming from them, wondered if they were your dad's.

Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere

It's possible that they could be dads hands. I"ll be seeing mum and dad tomorrow so I'll see if they have any recollection.

Hope you're all keeping well there. :bana:

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi guys,
I'm sorry. The board was down for a few days. I'm not sure what happened to be honest, but was so relieved to see it back up and running yesterday.

Shane,
I tried to see the faces in the photo of you as a baby, but my eyes are too weak to see anything that small. I need a good magnifying glass for more then just this photo too. ;) :) I suspect though with your experience now that if you saw a face, it was there. :)

Were you able to get any info about the photo from your parents?

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 8:41 am Hi guys,
I'm sorry. The board was down for a few days. I'm not sure what happened to be honest, but was so relieved to see it back up and running yesterday.

Shane,
I tried to see the faces in the photo of you as a baby, but my eyes are too weak to see anything that small. I need a good magnifying glass for more then just this photo too. ;) :) I suspect though with your experience now that if you saw a face, it was there. :)

Were you able to get any info about the photo from your parents?

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
Yeah unless you can enlarge the photo, they are quite difficult to see.

I'm actually going down to see my parents tomorrow and I'll show them the pic then.

Stay safe.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Kim
Hi Kim & Sandy,

Well my dad didn't know who the hands belonged to, but mum is 99% sure that they belong to my Paternal Grandfather as I thought. My mother actually remembers the photo being taken. It makes sense as it was taken at my Paternal Grandfathers house.

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Kim
Hi again Kim,

forgot to mention.
You are correct my Paternal Grandfather was a very gentle, loving, caring person.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
I was just thinking how amazing it is that your mom remembers the photo being taken. Isn't it interesting how some times we remember a day for no apparent reason or another. Makes me think in your case with this photo there was something very special in that moment.
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:10 pm Hi Shane,
I was just thinking how amazing it is that your mom remembers the photo being taken. Isn't it interesting how some times we remember a day for no apparent reason or another. Makes me think in your case with this photo there was something very special in that moment.
xxSandy

Hi Sandy, :hithere

Yes it is quite amazing, but she's always had a good memory.

Sometimes too good! :bana:

Shane