New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by happyrain »

Hey Shane,

Very cool! I just found this website... https://consciousnessexploration.com/20 ... happening/ and... it is really interesting! Check out the pictures... Very fitting for the thread, "new images in an unusual way"

Hope it intrigues or inspires.

Kind regards to all,
Eric
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning Shane and all :sunny:

Oh my! You will laugh at this but I am seeing very Christmassy figures today, For instance in the upper middle I am seeing a man with what looks like a Santa cap, a bundle slung over his shoulder to the left and a staff of some sort held across the middle of his body. (It glows a bit)
And then just below and to the left is four figures who to me represent the Madonna Child and wise men. (The child glows like the sword.)

And I am pleased to know my fellow country-people in Victoria are out and about. Also very excited to know that you are still able to make those little children and adults in Japan as well, happy as you inhabit the Spirit of Father Christmas in a virtual format. :sunflower: From the famous words from the movie "Jurassic Park"... "Life finds a way." :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:00 am Hey Shane,

Very cool! I just found this website... https://consciousnessexploration.com/20 ... happening/ and... it is really interesting! Check out the pictures... Very fitting for the thread, "new images in an unusual way"

Hope it intrigues or inspires.

Kind regards to all,
Eric

Hi Eric, :hithere

This is VERY interesting isn't it? It does inspire me. Another whole new world. I'll be looking further into this one.

I finally found someone else who captures images in smoke.
Her name is Kristie Choate from The US. She even opened a gallery at one stage to exhibit her images.

Here - https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/ ... 77923.html

I actually contacted her and we had a great conversation. It's hard to explain how excited I was to finally having the same experiences as me. :sunflower: :sunflower:

I hope you're well Eric and that you're keeping safe over there.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:00 am Morning Shane and all :sunny:

Oh my! You will laugh at this but I am seeing very Christmassy figures today, For instance in the upper middle I am seeing a man with what looks like a Santa cap, a bundle slung over his shoulder to the left and a staff of some sort held across the middle of his body. (It glows a bit)
And then just below and to the left is four figures who to me represent the Madonna Child and wise men. (The child glows like the sword.)

And I am pleased to know my fellow country-people in Victoria are out and about. Also very excited to know that you are still able to make those little children and adults in Japan as well, happy as you inhabit the Spirit of Father Christmas in a virtual format. :sunflower: From the famous words from the movie "Jurassic Park"... "Life finds a way." :D

xxSandy
Good morning Sandy :hithere

Somehow I always manage to fit a Santa or something Chrismassy into my photos don't I?

Speaking of which I played Santa for the residents at the Nursing Home where I volunteer last Friday.
You know that there is no difference of the look in a 5 year olds eye and an 85 year olds when they see Santa. Exactly the same.

There are 3 photos here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... sing_home/
It's nice to have some normality back here now. It was a hard slog.

Hope you're keeping well Sandy and take care,

Shane :santa: :rendeer:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning, Shane and "Southern Hemies" and good evening to the rest of you up North. :hithere

I have spent a delightful hour reading and looking over the surprising and somewhat new information ( for me anyway) on both URLs that you and Eric have posted. They reminds me to be open, be observant and be accepting. There is so much we do not know about the universe, our world an the "layers" encompassing them. I kept thinking...I hope Kim and PP take a look see at the crystal photograph site Eric posted as those two are so entuned with their crystals...

And I am over the moon that you found someone else who so understands and also practices catching spirit images in smoke. Was she the one or was it in the crystal spirit photography that spoke of the images moving, which is exactly what we have seen in some of your photos.

Anyway, it all made for a vey interesting start for the long day.

The photos you shared of Santa in the nursing home really topped off my morning.
The spirit of Christmas lives on ! :sunflower: :bana: :santa:

You rock, Santa! :D
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:03 am Good Morning, Shane and "Southern Hemies" and good evening to the rest of you up North. :hithere

I have spent a delightful hour reading and looking over the surprising and somewhat new information ( for me anyway) on both URLs that you and Eric have posted. They reminds me to be open, be observant and be accepting. There is so much we do not know about the universe, our world an the "layers" encompassing them. I kept thinking...I hope Kim and PP take a look see at the crystal photograph site Eric posted as those two are so entuned with their crystals...

And I am over the moon that you found someone else who so understands and also practices catching spirit images in smoke. Was she the one or was it in the crystal spirit photography that spoke of the images moving, which is exactly what we have seen in some of your photos.

Anyway, it all made for a vey interesting start for the long day.

The photos you shared of Santa in the nursing home really topped off my morning.
The spirit of Christmas lives on ! :sunflower: :bana: :santa:

You rock, Santa! :D
Sandy
Hi Sandy :hithere

It was quite a feat for me to find someone else who captured images in smoke.
Yes when I was chatting with Kristie she said that her images from smoke would always move.

Yes so much is undiscovered isn't it, but that is also what makes it exciting.

By the way just thought I'd mention that that padding under the Santa suit isn't all me.
I had a little help from a pillow!! Just saying. :D

While I'm here I had an interesting couple of photos this afternoon.
This one in particular grabbed my attention. A lot of other faces and images here but 26 stands out.

The number 26. A very positive number spiritually.

View here - https://i.redd.it/t43uuax65x561.jpg

Have a great weekend everybody. :bana: :sunflower:

Santa Shane :rendeer: :santa: :rendeer: :santa:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Well recently I seem to have numbers thrown at me through candle smoke.
A few posts back you may have seen the number 26 appeared ( or 2 & 6 ) and yesterday 4 & 7 ( or 47 ) appeared.

View image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... and_seven/

Messages are trying to get through to me for sure.

Thanks for viewing.

Cheers,
Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks for sharing Shane!

In between the two circled portions I see a ghoulish face with an extremely long and serpent like tongue.

Cool!
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:33 pm Thanks for sharing Shane!

In between the two circled portions I see a ghoulish face with an extremely long and serpent like tongue.

Cool!
Hi Eric, :hithere

Yes I see it, it even looks like it has human teeth!

Hope you have a fabulous New Year! :bana:

Cheers,
Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane and Eric,

I see the numbers too... also the ghoul with the long tongue. Am I imagining this or is there a face sort of like a snake at the end of that long tongue? I'm also seeing a woman in front of the ghoul that is carrying something... maybe the snake that looks like it has seen better days. :)

:hithere
xxSandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Shane do the numbers 26 or 47 mean anything to you? Do you have a favourite book etc. of inspiration that perhaps might hold guidance for you on those pages?

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:23 am Shane do the numbers 26 or 47 mean anything to you? Do you have a favourite book etc. of inspiration that perhaps might hold guidance for you on those pages?

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
I have racked my brains about the 26. As you suggested I had a look at a couple of books about both numbers, but to no avail.
The only 26 that comes to mind is my mothers birthday.
In the photo I see it as 26 as the numbers are quite close, however with the 4 and 7 they are quite a distance apart.
This makes me think that this may be represent a date.
Fourth of July isn't it?
I'm getting the feeling that the 26 and the 4 and the 7 are all connected.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

You know, Shane I just had a thought.
Not saying this is right or anything... just putting it out there... I am wondering if because you are posting publicly that your numbers, the 26 and 47 might possibly be an inspired prompt for someone else who is reading here. I was curious and looked up the 47th paper in the Urantia book, my favourite book of spiritual inspiration. The paper was called the "Seven Mansion Worlds" something I was thinking about quite recently as I contemplated George's progress after transitioning from this world. I think I will give the paper a good read tonight to see if there is anything that stands out or frankly is of a comfort to me. https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... ion-worlds

Paper 26 in the Urantia book https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... l-universe is about the ministering Spirits of the Central universe. (They are the highest order of Angels I think.)

So, anyway, even though I may be way off here... you did offer something very helpful, at the very least for me, by posting your photos with the numbers. :) Thank you.

Cheers! :cheers:
Sandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:29 am You know, Shane I just had a thought.
Not saying this is right or anything... just putting it out there... I am wondering if because you are posting publicly that your numbers, the 26 and 47 might possibly be an inspired prompt for someone else who is reading here. I was curious and looked up the 47th paper in the Urantia book, my favourite book of spiritual inspiration. The paper was called the "Seven Mansion Worlds" something I was thinking about quite recently as I contemplated George's progress after transitioning from this world. I think I will give the paper a good read tonight to see if there is anything that stands out or frankly is of a comfort to me. https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... ion-worlds

Paper 26 in the Urantia book https://www.urantia.org/urantia-book-st ... l-universe is about the ministering Spirits of the Central universe. (They are the highest order of Angels I think.)

So, anyway, even though I may be way off here... you did offer something very helpful, at the very least for me, by posting your photos with the numbers. :) Thank you.

Cheers! :cheers:
Sandy
Sandy I think you may be on the right track. :bana:
Just after I wrote 4 & 7 - The fourth of July I thought of you straight away. I thought that this is might be a message for you....somehow.
Maybe as you suggest it might be for someone reading here. I know this forum gets a lot of views.

I still feel that they are separate numbers the 4 & 7. I may be wrong.
I definitely feel that these numbers were conveyed to me to pass onto you, or at least this forum.

Love to hear what you come up with.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wow, if that isn't the Spirit of the 1111 phenomena I don't know what is.

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I'm sitting here blinking as I've completely missed this whole page of responses. I posted about what I believed to b the latest image, then saw all these posts!

Here is my impression of the photo I hope you can figure out which one I was talking about! :roll I'll have to come back later and look at the rest, obviously I'm greatly in need of a nap!

So lovely... I see very faint faces of others looking down on a mother with her child. Her long hair flowing as she gazes adoringly at the angelic little girl in her arms. She's unaware that the babe is truly a cherubim, little wings fluttering, light of her spirit shining brightly at the center of her heart.

I am truly grateful to have viewed this one.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Just after I wrote 4 & 7 - The fourth of July I thought of you straight away. I thought that this is might be a message for you....somehow.
Maybe as you suggest it might be for someone reading here. I know this forum gets a lot of views.

I definitely feel that these numbers were conveyed to me to pass onto you, or at least this forum.

Shane.
Shane,

I am keeping what you have said here in mind. There are a lot of major crossroads and decisions ahead of me and I am asking for celestial guidance and the ability to see/hear/feel the guidance when it is given. I will start looking at 4 and 7 as separate entities which I agree seem plausible since they were not together in the photo. I'll let you know what I discover. :finger:

Thank you by the way. :D
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:46 am

Shane.
Shane,

I am keeping what you have said here in mind. There are a lot of major crossroads and decisions ahead of me and I am asking for celestial guidance and the ability to see/hear/feel the guidance when it is given. I will start looking at 4 and 7 as separate entities which I agree seem plausible since they were not together in the photo. I'll let you know what I discover. :finger:

Thank you by the way. :D
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
I wish you all the best my friend.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful but I know you will find the answers, that I'm sure of.

Shane xx
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Shane for the confidence you exude on my behalf. I do hope you/we are onto something. :sunflower: ;) :D

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:36 am Thanks Shane for the confidence you exude on my behalf. I do hope you/we are onto something. :sunflower: ;) :D

xxSandy
No problem Sandy, I'm sure we are. :bana:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

So I found this one interesting from yesterday.

I call it a Fairy Angel as I can't decipher which one it is. To me it does seem as if this image is looking over some water buffalo or some type of beast on the right hand side. Alot of faces also here.

Image here - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... iry_angel/

Also something that put a smile on my face this afternoon. Went to Costco heading towards the checkout and there were 4 registers open so I chose one and when paying I saw the girls nametag - Heaven.

Take Care all,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane
:bana: I saw it immediately this time. :D The Angel/Fairy figure almost looks as if it is blessing the bovine. To me it seems one of those beautiful Jersey cows with a sweet cow nose. I am also seeing a smaller figure with a long robe and cape above the Angel/fairy. another thing that jumped out at me were the birds. I see two birds. One is below and immediately in front of the Angel/Fairy figure. It has very long wings. One wing is on one side of her and one on the other side. There is also another bird below and a little to the left of the other bird.

I left and came back before finishing this post and when I looked at the photo again. The bovine looking image now seems like another bird that is facing towards us.

LOL I have birds on the ole brain these days. :lol:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane and Sandy,
Sorry I missed this one until now.

Yup, I see three birds, the fairy, and water buffalo type creature. Also the buffalo's calf just to her left... I wonder what the images symbolize in this photo? Think I'll do a little research on them. Lol! Just realized, in the wake of keeping things interesting lately, my sweet little girls and I have decided to replace the Christmas village with a much smaller version of a Fairy Village. In doing so was reminded of a message I'd received several years ago, "Seek Oberon." Can't remember the circumstances surrounding the message, think it might have been a loud random declaration as I was simply going about my day. At the time the only reference to the word I found was the name of a beer... Lol! Since I'm not interested in beer, dropped the idea of looking for an explanation of the message. Found out some time later that Oberon is the name of the king of the fairies! Perhaps it's time to pursue that again for some reason?

Makes sense about the combination of images in the smoke as fairies are guardians and companions to creatures and plants in the natural world. Shane have you been occupied by gardening, or spending time out in nature lately? Ah, reminds me of that book I suggested to you awhile ago about capturing images out in nature... They should have a shrugging emoji as a choice among the Smilies, I would use it all the time!

Love to all, stay safe everyone!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Funny you should be speaking of Fairies Kim. Just today in my inbox I received information on Crystals that attract fairies and entice them to stay. The short article recommended multiple peridot stones to be added to your fairy village or a circle of Peridot stones.

hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
That's really... interesting. I was thinking of peridot gems the other day, just popped into my head that it was Dave's birthstone! Of course there are crystals in our little villages, but no peridot!

Wow, just popped over to another online site to check out peridot. The name of the author of the site was Kaylee Jackson, which so closely resembles my cousin's name(who passed away five years ago). Kind of stopped me in my tracks for a minute. Wonder if that means something for me?

Kim