New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by happyrain »

hi shane, please continue to share. I did not mean to come off as offensive, I simply meant that I personally wouldn't be responding as much to your photos and since you had asked for my participation i thought it better to explain why instead of ignore your request. we're both learning, seems my communication was off. i do enjoy viewing your photo's, it's just i don't feel like I'm contributing much to your inner-discoveries.

hope this clears things up, my not wanting to be so involved has nothing to do with respect or your interest in subtle realms. as i've said, we all have our interest where the heart journey is concerned. you've been a friend to me and i hope to be the same. if i hadn't this place to share I'd feel even more isolated with my experiences.

no ill intent intended.

my kind regards.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:34 pm hi shane, please continue to share. I did not mean to come off as offensive, I simply meant that I personally wouldn't be responding as much to your photos and since you had asked for my participation i thought it better to explain why instead of ignore your request. we're both learning, seems my communication was off. i do enjoy viewing your photo's, it's just i don't feel like I'm contributing much to your inner-discoveries.

hope this clears things up, my not wanting to be so involved has nothing to do with respect or your interest in subtle realms. as i've said, we all have our interest where the heart journey is concerned. you've been a friend to me and i hope to be the same. if i hadn't this place to share I'd feel even more isolated with my experiences.

no ill intent intended.

my kind regards.
Eric,
It's very rare that I ask for an opinion from someone in in particular, very rare.
It's not like I have been hounding you all the time.

Eric you don't have to respond to my photos.
If you go back to the beginning I have probably only ever asked your opinion by name once or twice.
I've never been offended that you haven't responded to my photos previously.

That's why this hurt so much.
You've felt pressured and I'm sorry for that, I didn't realise that.

I'm sorry but there'll be no more photos.

I'll continue by myself and look for answers.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere a miscommunication, I'm sorry I hurt you. I never felt hounded, we just operate differently.
hope you stick around and feel okay enough to share down the road.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dearest family. I love each of you and each of you are precious to me.

In a "family room" such as this...where most of us have not travelled the same physical place on the planet, it is so very easy to misstep, to not fully understand the depth of feeling or the trust involved in another's post. You see, posting from the heart requires a great deal of trust. Putting something so close to your heart out in a public place for comment is like barring your soul to some of us. And so, great care must be taken when we speak from our own place on the spiritual path.

I have been here a very long time. I have seen many loving, caring people come and go... and sometimes it has occurred because of misplaced words... words casually spoken, perhaps, without consideration of how those words might be construed by another... especially when it concerns the value of their words or the value of the way spirit has reached out to them.

I must say spirit reaches out to each of us in Its own way... There are as many paths to spirit as there are people to walk the path. And so I would like to say something about this thread and the images of spirit, that Shane has captured.
First of all, when Shane first began posting these images, I had much trouble seeing these things... but I discovered as I practised and as my vision relaxed I was able to see often what he saw and then even other things that Divine wanted me to see. You see this exercise is very valuable in allowing you to relax your vision and allow Spirit to reveal. I have found that this has greatly improved my ability to interpret Spirit advances in meditation and stillness because celestial messages come in many, many forms.

Shane's sharing of these images and his path to spirit growth allows our own growth as well, when we participate. I suspect he has been guided here for many reasons and that is just one of them. We can learn much from each other even as we each follow our own methods and use our own preferred spiritual tools.

So I ask that we all be gentle with each other. That we all are respectful with each other and finally that we all remember that we are all connected and in ways we cannot fathom at this time. I have much to learn from all of you and I hope that you will give me that opportunity.

I pray that in spirit and as a family we move ahead to what is important... learning to love each other as we are loved by the celestials...

We are one. we are family and we have an amazing journey ahead...

With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you sandy,
I would never want to violate or judge the way which spirit moves through us all or the trust a fellow seeker brings to the forum.

grateful for you both.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I know that you would never wish to intentionally hurt anyone, Eric. :love We are all human and doing the best we can at any given moment.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I would like to comment on the latest images Shane shared.
In image 1 ... I definitely see the nun image but for me it also resembles a fairy of a sort... some kind of light- hearted spirit. I am also seeing doves in the smoke ..all over really but especially strong on the upper right. It was the first thing that grabbed my attention. ( I must look up doves under animal totems.) You know looking at that section enlarged I an still see a dove as it flies away. I don't know why... For those curious here is a bit of info on Dove as a totem animal ...

https://www.spirit-animals.com/dove-symbolism/
https://www.sunsigns.org/dove-animal-to ... -meanings/

In image 2 I see the naked lady but I think you are right she may very well have a sleeveless form fitting top or dress on. She looks expectant (with child) I also see another person above and to the right. On closer look it seems he is holding a child. It isn't real clear though. :)

xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you for sharing the dove, i believe that connection and these experiences are the purity represented by the totem. shane are you there? sorry for calling this a rorschach experiment - these images are indeed pulling from the subconscious mind but that is not meant to be dismissive. the subconscious mind is full of depth and mystery. i've always been fond of making form out of abstract patterns- lines on the walls or on the floors, shapes in the clouds. i'd see faces, animals, aliens, eyes. the day i made the connection to my dreams from 08 i saw a wolf on my wall and as if by divine hands was lead to a talk show called the wolf spirit which ultimately allowed me to discover al-khadr. my point being that god as a living spirit is able to communicate to us in ways that align with our interest. in this case shane you received 14 in the smoke, dragons and nuns. so there is a purity and a sacredness to following our interest. last night i saw a cat sitting out front of my house, she looked like a cat i once knew. grey and white, much younger though, she was sitting there looking at the moon. today i saw that young cat on my wall nestled in a halo of moonlight. the cat was reflecting to me stillness, connection and magic. like an 1111 prompt, seeing "new images in an unusual way" is the same medium if we choose it. so i hope you are there and you continue to share your magic. it was you that helped bring out my inner child, sharing with friends the images i'd see take form as they'd talk to me over the phone- this journey is exciting.
if you sensed my impatience that day i can only relate to sandy's comment about our being family. you're one of the few "14'ers" that feels holds a similar wander towards. our interactions will surely bring about more down the road, even though the path may at times be bumpy, we help each other upward and homeward. i'd be very much interested in meeting you all someday in person.
know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:04 pm thank you for sharing the dove, i believe that connection and these experiences are the purity represented by the totem. shane are you there? sorry for calling this a rorschach experiment - these images are indeed pulling from the subconscious mind but that is not meant to be dismissive. the subconscious mind is full of depth and mystery. i've always been fond of making form out of abstract patterns- lines on the walls or on the floors, shapes in the clouds. i'd see faces, animals, aliens, eyes. the day i made the connection to my dreams from 08 i saw a wolf on my wall and as if by divine hands was lead to a talk show called the wolf spirit which ultimately allowed me to discover al-khadr. my point being that god as a living spirit is able to communicate to us in ways that align with our interest. in this case shane you received 14 in the smoke, dragons and nuns. so there is a purity and a sacredness to following our interest. last night i saw a cat sitting out front of my house, she looked like a cat i once knew. grey and white, much younger though, she was sitting there looking at the moon. today i saw that young cat on my wall nestled in a halo of moonlight. the cat was reflecting to me stillness, connection and magic. like an 1111 prompt, seeing "new images in an unusual way" is the same medium if we choose it. so i hope you are there and you continue to share your magic. it was you that helped bring out my inner child, sharing with friends the images i'd see take form as they'd talk to me over the phone- this journey is exciting.
if you sensed my impatience that day i can only relate to sandy's comment about our being family. you're one of the few "14'ers" that feels holds a similar wander towards. our interactions will surely bring about more down the road, even though the path may at times be bumpy, we help each other upward and homeward. i'd be very much interested in meeting you all someday in person.
know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Hi Eric, yes I'm still here.
For the life of me I couldn't see the dove when you mentioned it, then yesterday I looked at it again and then saw it straight away.
Eric maybe I jumped the gun and I'm sorry for that.
It's just that here I am able to show what I'm experiencing without ridicule unlike in the "real world"

I will continue to post my photos, but won't ask or expect opinions. Purely doing it for those interested or new to the world of spirituality.
Hopefully they can learn and realise that there is a whole world out there waiting to be discovered.

Yes we are all still learning and if I can show those new to the forums or guests that there is another world beyond what we live everyday here well I'm fulfilled.
The same satisfaction that Santa gets when he meets a child who doesn't believe that Santa exists then gets to meet Santa.
It's the same. I know. I have seen it. It's called life satisfaction.
I take it as a compliment that I brought out the inner child in you.

There will be more I promise you.
Thanks Eric.
Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Latest image - Candle smoke Saturday 14th March 2020

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... 4th_march/
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

shane! i see an hour glass, infinity symbol, a rose, a woman with two snakes going over her shoulders and butterfly wings :hithere (im up and caffeinated :mrgreen: )
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:19 am shane! i see an hour glass, infinity symbol, a rose, a woman with two snakes going over her shoulders and butterfly wings :hithere (im up and caffeinated :mrgreen: )
Eric,

im up and caffeinated

I looked at when you posted this and I tried to think what time it was there. Really early I thought. :bana:

Anyway, I really appreciate your insight into the photo, but remember please don't always feel obliged.
You can just enjoy them also. :hithere

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It is almost bed time here but good morning to all just waking up on the upper half of the earth.

Hi Shane and Eric,

In this photo I see the figure of a man. He has sort of thick hair that stands up a little high on his head sort of like Krammer on Seinfeld. He is wearing a long sleeved shirt and seemingly has maybe an apron on. He is in a sitting position. He has something in his hand sort of rolled up..or something...can't make it out just yet. Most of his face is obscured with the bright butterfly-like image.

Actually it could be short sleeves... If it is short sleeves there may be several bracelets on the wrist... not sure about the apron now either. I'll check it out again tomorrow again "caffeinated" eyes. ;) :lol:

Thanks for sharing the latest photo, Shane. :D
Good night all. :hithere
xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,

Wednesday 18th March. Candle smoke.

1. Circled image

2. cropped image

Enjoy.

1.https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... 8th_march/

2. https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ch_18th_2/

Cheers,
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Shane and all :hithere

I am seeing a dog in both images. Sort of a long haired terrier type. :)
Hope everyone is well out there.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:17 am Good Morning Shane and all :hithere

I am seeing a dog in both images. Sort of a long haired terrier type. :)
Hope everyone is well out there.

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

So Melody was right (as usual) she also said a dog, I was hoping for a Polar Bear.....lol :lol:

Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

LOL Awh Shane... I tried again...but I think now I have dog stamped on my brain. But you know, some polar bears seen in the right light look a little like a dog. ;) :mrgreen:
:sunflower:
all good.
:sunflower:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane, :hithere
First glance, Had the impression of a seated woman, the dark spot representing she was newly with child. Then saw the dog and other vague images surrounding it. Lol! In the cropped one definitely could be a polar bear, cub maybe.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:12 pm Shane, :hithere
First glance, Had the impression of a seated woman, the dark spot representing she was newly with child. Then saw the dog and other vague images surrounding it. Lol! In the cropped one definitely could be a polar bear, cub maybe.

Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere

Maybe I was hoping for a Polar Bear as Its meaning would be quite appropriate to my life situation currently. :bana:
So yeah it's a Polar Bear...... lolol
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
LOL! If it walks and talks like it's a polar bear! Then darn it! It's a dancing, singing POLAR BEAR! :bana:

:lol:
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

the mystery of the mind continues... today in stillness i noticed a face in my neighbors tree. the contours of its trunk began to show different types of faces, one human-creature hybrid. there were two very distinct faces by each other but one bold face by the end. it was like a story was unfolding before me... i was getting feeling and impression, i wonder, there is more to gazing than i understand. the depth of the mind lively interpreted abstract object. how might a living spirit interact with this faculty? well... it might strengthen faith, provide guidance, assurance or insight into a world we hardly stop to contemplate.
in this case, i wonder, was my subconscious mind altering my waking reality? the man in the tree is there now, as is a history broadcasting its message to my inquiring mind...
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
I've seen faces in nature for years, when no one else could see what was clear to me. Lol! I always thought I was a little crazy too, until I found out others had the same experiences. Seems as you open your heart and mind to spirit you may be opening them to nature, and the Elementals who reside there. I know some warn against messing with elementals, but if they are revealing themselves to you, or more likely you're opening yourself to the experience... perhaps it's time to open communication? Of course always ask for protection first.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric wrote:
the mystery of the mind continues... today in stillness i noticed a face in my neighbors tree. the contours of its trunk began to show different types of faces, one human-creature hybrid. there were two very distinct faces by each other but one bold face by the end. it was like a story was unfolding before me...

:happy That is so beautiful. As a fellow "nature sitter" it seems that it is absolutely much like kim says here...
Seems as you open your heart and mind to spirit you may be opening them to nature, and the Elementals who reside there.
It grows "exponentially" too as your intention grows along with it.( Is that the right word? ...a little too big for me to be using. :lol: ) I suspect you/we will be seeing, sensing and experiencing more of this as time moves on. There is an opportunity to learn about "places" within and "without"that manifest as we meditate, practice stillness and living in the present moment.

I have this urge now to visit my grove of trees by the lake now ... Mozzies the size of a car are making me question this impulse. LOL

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:49 pm Eric wrote:
the mystery of the mind continues... today in stillness i noticed a face in my neighbors tree. the contours of its trunk began to show different types of faces, one human-creature hybrid. there were two very distinct faces by each other but one bold face by the end. it was like a story was unfolding before me...

:happy That is so beautiful. As a fellow "nature sitter" it seems that it is absolutely much like kim says here...
Seems as you open your heart and mind to spirit you may be opening them to nature, and the Elementals who reside there.
It grows "exponentially" too as your intention grows along with it.( Is that the right word? ...a little too big for me to be using. :lol: ) I suspect you/we will be seeing, sensing and experiencing more of this as time moves on. There is an opportunity to learn about "places" within and "without"that manifest as we meditate, practice stillness and living in the present moment.

I have this urge now to visit my grove of trees by the lake now ... Mozzies the size of a car are making me question this impulse. LOL

xxSandy
It's funny,

as a child I'm sure I can remember always seeing faces in things.
I thought it was fun seeing them and didn't think anything of it.

It wasn't until I looked properly at the first photo which I posted here a couple of years ago that I could see so many in one place and all different at that.
At first it drew curiosity. Next the questions, how, why where?

Sandy wrote - Seems as you open your heart and mind to spirit you may be opening them to nature, and the Elementals who reside there. [/quote]
It grows "exponentially" too as your intention grows along with it.( Is that the right word? ...a little too big for me to be using. :lol: ) I suspect you/we will be seeing, sensing and experiencing more of this as time moves on. There is an opportunity to learn about "places" within and
"without"that manifest as we meditate, practice stillness and living in the present moment.

Yes I believe that "intention" is the right word Sandy.
I believe that I am seeing and experiencing more because of my curiosity, determination and intention.
I know that I have opened my heart more and I believe that some amazing things can be achieved once that is done.

Sounds like you need mozzie insurance there!! :sunflower: :bana:

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:23 pmI believe that I am seeing and experiencing more because of my curiosity, determination and intention.I know that I have opened my heart more and I believe that some amazing things can be achieved once that is done.
So true! We can't hope for much more than that can we!

Kim

Wait a minute! Mossie insurance?!