New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:52 pm You're getting really great at this Shane. :thumright:

I thought I was seeing an angel too. Just now when I looked at the enlarged second URL it seemed to me two columns of spirits following him/her...like he/she was leading them to their home in the stars. Haven't found the fetal fellow though. :)

Hope you guys are all okay. Please stay safe.
xxSandy
Thanks Sandy!

Maybe my vibration is raising :bana:

Speaking of Angels, there was a photo I posted a while ago of a little boy with what looked like a duck.
Looking lower on the photo I see what appear to be two Angels.

As usual in the first photo I have posted the photo with the area of interest circled.
The boy is in blue and the Angels in orange.

The second photo is a close up of the Angels.

Image 1 - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... th_angels/

Image 2 - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... of_angels/

Thanks again Sandy

Shane
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I believe it's natural for us to be more open to spirt as we move along our path. It makes sense as we come across more information, our acceptance becomes a little broader. Yay, for Shane! :bana:

I remember this photo, so sweet. Feel like I see so much more this time. In the first one there's the little boy and the duck. Under him is very distinctly, a bird. The song 'Kookaburra Sits In The Old Gum Tree' started playing in my head. To the right of the bird and down a little is a man facing right. Under the angels, there's a woman's head halfway on the electrical device.

A whole bunch going on in the second one! Upper left a faint image of a man and woman in a close embrace. Down a bit is a head that keeps looking back and forth between the older kissing couple, and over to the couple to the right of the angel. Sounds silly, but I get the impression it's the same couple, at different times in their lives, and the head that keeps looking at them is trying to figure it out.

A female angel between the moving head and younger couple, look like she is moving a little from laughing. Her face is more distinct than all the others. There's a larger woman's head under the angel, like the bottom of the angel is feathers covering the larger head except leaving room for her eyes. The younger couple to the right of the angel are standing very close to each other. The woman is bent down a bit, seeing a beam of light being directed to her by the angel beneath them.

Well, that's what I get!

Take care,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:47 am Shane,
I believe it's natural for us to be more open to spirt as we move along our path. It makes sense as we come across more information, our acceptance becomes a little broader. Yay, for Shane! :bana:

I remember this photo, so sweet. Feel like I see so much more this time. In the first one there's the little boy and the duck. Under him is very distinctly, a bird. The song 'Kookaburra Sits In The Old Gum Tree' started playing in my head. To the right of the bird and down a little is a man facing right. Under the angels, there's a woman's head halfway on the electrical device.

A whole bunch going on in the second one! Upper left a faint image of a man and woman in a close embrace. Down a bit is a head that keeps looking back and forth between the older kissing couple, and over to the couple to the right of the angel. Sounds silly, but I get the impression it's the same couple, at different times in their lives, and the head that keeps looking at them is trying to figure it out.

A female angel between the moving head and younger couple, look like she is moving a little from laughing. Her face is more distinct than all the others. There's a larger woman's head under the angel, like the bottom of the angel is feathers covering the larger head except leaving room for her eyes. The younger couple to the right of the angel are standing very close to each other. The woman is bent down a bit, seeing a beam of light being directed to her by the angel beneath them.

Well, that's what I get!

Take care,
Kim

Hi Kim,

You never ever cease to amaze me. It's like you see these photos in High Definition colour.
Just incredible! :sunflower: :sunflower:

You know what though? I have enlarged this boy with "the Duck"
I now see his hand is holding a white handkerchief to wipe his eyes as he is weeping.

Hope all you guys are safe there.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:09 pmIt's like you see these photos in High Definition colour.
LOL! You know though, think I go into alpha a little when viewing them.

Interesting about the boy weeping. Got the impression he was feeling very tenderly... hmm, feels like he's in mourning and the duck is comforting him. Wow, Shane. After what you said about the boy before, this feels like a very powerful image. Huh, Monjoronson flashed his symbol. There's a message in it for you..., but I'm not getting it, must be personal for you...

Have you ever thought about printing out these pics?... Meditating with them and writing down your impressions? Yes, I believe that's your message, feeling a little woozy now. :roll

Hey! I think we're co-receiving! This is new!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,
As much as the situation here in Melbourne isn't so bright these days, I had something to brighten my day this week.

Some of you may remember our dog Hana who passed 3 years ago.
Last year I posted a photo of when she came to me in spirit in my ear.

Well lighting up the Weber BBQ this week and and guess who made a guest appearance? Yes she was there.
I haven't taken a photo of BBQ smoke in so long, but I was meant to take this one.

First photo is of Hana.
Second is of Hana when she visited in spirit in my ear
Third is most recent in BBQ smoke.

1. Hana - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... 1r2a/hana/

2. Hana's spirit in ear - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... na_in_ear/

3. Hana's spirit in smoke - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _in_smoke/

Thanks
Shane.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
We've been thinking about you and Melody and praying for your safety in the covid outbreak in Victoria. I have to admit that I cannot have a carrot related item without thinking of you and your carrot juice. So I think of you alot. LOL This morning we had a carrot smoothie. Yep LOL ...a carrot smoothie. :shock: It was surprisingly good and such a lovely colour. ;)

Hana was such an adorable little dog. And she practically jumps out of all the images. The latest is as plain as the nose on your face. it makes me smile as I think of all my special lovies that have graced my life with love and laughter and have passed on.

Please stay safe down there. Somehow we will all get through this. :finger:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
What a wonderful example of, "Behind every dark cloud is a silver lining!" What sweet soulful eyes.

Have you been thinking of getting another dog?

Thank you for posting the pics of Hana. Such a heartwarming way to show life and love continue on.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:08 am Hi Shane,
We've been thinking about you and Melody and praying for your safety in the covid outbreak in Victoria. I have to admit that I cannot have a carrot related item without thinking of you and your carrot juice. So I think of you alot. LOL This morning we had a carrot smoothie. Yep LOL ...a carrot smoothie. :shock: It was surprisingly good and such a lovely colour. ;)

Hana was such an adorable little dog. And she practically jumps out of all the images. The latest is as plain as the nose on your face. it makes me smile as I think of all my special lovies that have graced my life with love and laughter and have passed on.

Please stay safe down there. Somehow we will all get through this. :finger:
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Both yourself and Kim always know how to put a smile on my face.
Yes I was into the juicing yesterday too and thought of you both.

Hana was an amazing dog. Bilingual too.
Knew all instructions in both English and Japanese.
Come to think of it I reckon her Japanese was better than mine! :lol:

Yes Victoria, particularly Melbourne is struggling at the moment. We're 1 week into Stage 4 six week lock down at the moment.
Masks are mandatory and the curfew is not allowed out between 8pm and 5am.
It killed our business as soon as we arrived home from Japan in February. It is what it is. :finger:

Hope you both are ok.
Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:06 pm Shane,
What a wonderful example of, "Behind every dark cloud is a silver lining!" What sweet soulful eyes.

Have you been thinking of getting another dog?

Thank you for posting the pics of Hana. Such a heartwarming way to show life and love continue on.

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes Hana is always in our hearts, but I guess I'm fortunate that I can see her occasionally.
Even if it is a special "Guest appearance" lol

We would dearly love another dog, but if we're thinking of moving to Japan next year it's not really practical.
We would definitely get one over there though.

I hope you're all safe and well there.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Do you ever see her spirit around the house? We often catch glimpses of one pet or another just strolling through a room.

Sounds like your area is serious about stamping out COVID. Whatever it takes right?

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

Good to know you and Melody are good down there. :)
That is Amazing!!! She was cute and smart too. ;) :sunflower:

I meant to ask you how Melody's Dad is doing... and your's too. ? Hope everyone is safe.

I was told a good tip for helping to make mask wearing a little more comfortable last week when George had to take an ambulance ride to the hospital. The young women were so kind and helpful and one of them suggested folding a flat rectangle of tissue along the bridge of the nose under the mask. (really works well with masks that have a nose wire) This helps to absorb some of the warm moist air from your breath and helps minimise steaming up the ole glasses.

Stay safe down there in Victoria and the rest of you where ever you sit on the planet.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Aleah's little dog is bilingual also. He was a rescue, so they didn't have a lot of information on him. Her finance speaks both English and Spanish. She realized the dog's ears perked up when they spoke Spanish and he listened perfectly when given directions that way. It didn't take long for him to respond to both languages. Lol! When he misbehaves, all it takes is a few stern words in Spanish to know, "Mom means business!"

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:13 pm Shane,
Aleah's little dog is bilingual also. He was a rescue, so they didn't have a lot of information on him. Her finance speaks both English and Spanish. She realized the dog's ears perked up when they spoke Spanish and he listened perfectly when given directions that way. It didn't take long for him to respond to both languages. Lol! When he misbehaves, all it takes is a few stern words in Spanish to know, "Mom means business!"

Kim
Hi Kim,

lol, It was the same with Melody. When Hana didn't do something we told her to do Melody would use the "stern" voice in Japanese and it ALWAYS worked.
Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:32 pm Shane,
Do you ever see her spirit around the house? We often catch glimpses of one pet or another just strolling through a room.

Sounds like your area is serious about stamping out COVID. Whatever it takes right?

Kim
Kim,
not so much see her around the house as hear her. We often hear her drinking water from where her water bowl was.
Also Hana used to sleep on Melodys side of the bed and Melody said that she often feels her walking over her or pushing against her.

It has to be serious about stamping it out here. It's been one big bungle after another by the State Government. Every other state has done a terrific job.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:39 am Hi Shane,

Good to know you and Melody are good down there. :)
That is Amazing!!! She was cute and smart too. ;) :sunflower:

I meant to ask you how Melody's Dad is doing... and your's too. ? Hope everyone is safe.

I was told a good tip for helping to make mask wearing a little more comfortable last week when George had to take an ambulance ride to the hospital. The young women were so kind and helpful and one of them suggested folding a flat rectangle of tissue along the bridge of the nose under the mask. (really works well with masks that have a nose wire) This helps to absorb some of the warm moist air from your breath and helps minimise steaming up the ole glasses.

Stay safe down there in Victoria and the rest of you where ever you sit on the planet.
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Melodys dad is fine thanks.
Still driving to the Supermarket once a week and getting around. He's 92 in March.

My dad's ok but the Nursing Home is once again in lockdown. I can tell by speaking to him that it's having an effect on him mentally.
As it is I'm the only male company he gets to visit him when visits are allowed so it's really getting to him.
Dad turned 81 in July and seems much much older.
Mels dad at 91 seems much much younger.

Hope you're both well,
Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Well I haven't posted any photos for a while mainly being because I haven't taken any.
However took a few yesterday once again from candle smoke and thought this one was interesting.

I have pointed a blue arrow to an image looks like a man but the image actually looks like and old B&W photo.
Directly above him at the top is a woman and below left of her I see someone else very well dressed.
The thing I see in common with all of these is that they all seem to be looking down at my pillow.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... pectators/

Cheers,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Yay! Another spiritual picture!

In this one I see so many hooded figures. Trying to count they switch around a little, and have to start all over again. It definitely appears as if they are in deep conversation over something.

Hmm, my grandma just gave me her symbol... she must have liked it too! Well, better have a little conversation I guess.

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Shane,
:bana:
Hi shane, you guys still okay down there? Lock down for Victoria seems to go on and on. It has to be rough. Hang in there.

You know the figure on the left appears to me like a medieval person you know with helmet and breast plate... lovely.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:58 am
Shane,
:bana:
Hi shane, you guys still okay down there? Lock down for Victoria seems to go on and on. It has to be rough. Hang in there.

You know the figure on the left appears to me like a medieval person you know with helmet and breast plate... lovely.

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
Yeah the lock down seems to going on forever. It slowly starts to wear you down, but have to try and find the light at the end of the tunnel.

You're right that figure reminds me of Charlton Heston in Ben Hur.

Hope you're both ok.
Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Yes that's it exactly! :D
Hope you're both ok.
Thank you. Some days are better then others. But they all seem hard right now.
Please keep us in your prayers.

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:50 am
Yes that's it exactly! :D
Hope you're both ok.
Thank you. Some days are better then others. But they all seem hard right now.
Please keep us in your prayers.

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere
Both of you are always in my prayers.

Restrictions will ease a little on Sunday but even if numbers continue to improve the curfew and the 5kms radius limit will continue until end November.
Getting quite depressing.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hang in there Shane.
Sending love, peace, and courage your way,
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:41 am Hang in there Shane.
Sending love, peace, and courage your way,
Kim
Thank you Kim. :sunflower:

Always a rock.
Appreciate it.

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

I know alot of people browse this page and view my photos so recently I have started an Instagram page showing a selection of all the photos I've taken.

This is the link - https://www.instagram.com/crispyspirit/

Cheers,
Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Great idea!

Kim