New images in an unusual way

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: New images in an unusual way

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Grandpa's are special to have in our lives.

How did the visit go?

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 11:32 pm Shane,
Grandpa's are special to have in our lives.

How did the visit go?

Kim
Hi Kim,

They certainly are.
The visit was ok.
Dad is in the Nursing home in the complex now.
He's getting spoiled rotten there and he loves it.

Mum is still in the unit on her own, she's ok.

I really tried to share my images with her but she has no interest whatsoever, so it is what it is.

Hope you're all well. :bana:

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Tried to reply this morning, but was kicked off the internet.
Heavensabove wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:40 pmI really tried to share my images with her but she has no interest whatsoever, so it is what it is.
It is what it is, but that is so often disappointing. I can identify, "Hhhh..." But at least you have Melody and us to share them with! It's really nice of you to visit her, even though it often doesn't turn out to be a positive experience. :sorry:

I didn't realize you dad was in care. Did I miss something? Has he been sick? Its' great he's loving it though!

All well in my neck of the woods. Think spring is finally here. The cherries are starting to bloom!

Take care and be well,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

If it makes you feel any better Shane, my mom wouldn't understand either. As you say it is what it is and such things make some people uncomfortable as they do not want their own views about life, the universe, etc.. disturbed. It still hurts a little bit when I'm "not in the mood to take the high road. LOL But I figure at her age by golly she can be any way she wants, she's earned it. And if I ask questions and quiz her on some subjects close to her, she has much wisdom to share. But with that, I am thinking that maybe she holds back just as much as I do sometimes and for the same reasons I mentioned above. We both sense that the subjects may not be appreciated. Frankly I have never really looked at it that way before.
Maybe if I were to be more open so would she... I'll have to think about that a bit.

Hope everyone is swell. :sunflower:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 4:09 am Shane,
Tried to reply this morning, but was kicked off the internet.
Heavensabove wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 12:40 pmI really tried to share my images with her but she has no interest whatsoever, so it is what it is.
It is what it is, but that is so often disappointing. I can identify, "Hhhh..." But at least you have Melody and us to share them with! It's really nice of you to visit her, even though it often doesn't turn out to be a positive experience. :sorry:

I didn't realize you dad was in care. Did I miss something? Has he been sick? Its' great he's loving it though!

All well in my neck of the woods. Think spring is finally here. The cherries are starting to bloom!

Take care and be well,
Kim
Hi Kim,

Yeah dad went up to the nursing home a couple of months ago.
Nothing really wrong just getting a bit much for mum to handle. He's had a few falls lately so I think they made the right decision for both of them.
She visits him 2 - 3 times a week. Dad is 81, but a fragile 81.
To be honest they're getting along better now than they ever have.
Not a surprise really.

Winter is really starting to hit early here. 10 degrees Celsius tomorrow.
The leaves are falling, quite pretty.

Oh, by the way went to bed about 9.00 pm last night (big day at the dentist) woke up at 11.33 pm :bana: :bana:

Keep safe,
Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 12:35 pm If it makes you feel any better Shane, my mom wouldn't understand either. As you say it is what it is and such things make some people uncomfortable as they do not want their own views about life, the universe, etc.. disturbed. It still hurts a little bit when I'm "not in the mood to take the high road. LOL But I figure at her age by golly she can be any way she wants, she's earned it. And if I ask questions and quiz her on some subjects close to her, she has much wisdom to share. But with that, I am thinking that maybe she holds back just as much as I do sometimes and for the same reasons I mentioned above. We both sense that the subjects may not be appreciated. Frankly I have never really looked at it that way before.
Maybe if I were to be more open so would she... I'll have to think about that a bit.

Hope everyone is swell. :sunflower:
xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

I know what you're saying is true.
I suppose that I didn't expect her to understand, but there was always a little light of hope in the back of my mind that she'd at least take an interest.
Nothing at all.

I guess if it wasn't for you guys giving me an insight and support to some of the things I have published here, I'd be quite lost.
I don't know why I'm able to capture these images or why these images find me.

What I do know is that without your encouragement and interest I would have given up quite a while ago.

Stay safe. :sunflower:

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I suppose that I didn't expect her to understand, but there was always a little light of hope in the back of my mind that she'd at least take an interest.
Nothing at all.
Good Morning Shane,
I think one think that helps when we have been disappointed by our parents...is that they are a product of their own up bringing and life and are doing the best they can at any given moment with what they have been given.
The late Louise Hay who wrote the wonderful healing book, "You Can Heal Your Life" gently reminds us of that when she says this of our parents...

" We are all victims of victims and they could not possibly have taught us anything they did not know. If your mother did not know how to love herself or your father did not know how to love himself, then it would be impossible for them to teach you to love yourself. They were doing the best they could with what they had been taught as children. If you want to understand your parents more, get them to talk about their own childhood; and if you listen with compassion you will learn where their fears and rigid patterns come from."

I have to admit, where my own parents are concerned, that I don't listen enough. I sometimes still very much feel like the little kid I was a now very long time ago. and sometimes even with the same insecurities. :roll: :? These feelings at times may be acerbated by the great distance geographically between us now. I long for the days of security and safety and really, in reality, I was one of the fortunate ones who lived in a peaceful safe home. I am grateful for that and for the longest time didn't realise what a blessing that was. I think in fact, it may have been Kim that helped me to understand that....and to understand that there is no one solution fit all where this parent and even parenting thing is concerned. I would love to open the dialog with my own boys and allow them to understand the me I was when they grew up. I know I made mistakes, I suspect we all do but I want them to know not one moment passed when I did not love them and want the very best for them. I am hoping that love will lead the way as they too strive to be good parents to their children.

Life can be so complicated, can't it? ... but then when I remember the Santa videos I watched of you and those precious Japanese children. I know that Love finds us. And when you share it, amazing things can happen. You may just think you are Santa Claus for the moment but you are something even grander... You are Love!. hmmm... maybe that is what Santa is after all.... Love. So then, that makes you the real deal...You truly are Santa Claus. :love
How about that?!! ;) :sunflower:

I do not know why and where your gift will lead.... why you can capture the images you do. But I suspect that you will not always be in the dark. :D I know... not helpful. :lol: We all would always like definitive answers. But usually time unravels the mystery if we are patient.

Sorry ... I do rattle on sometimes. :oops: You know, of course, that you give as much as you are given. We are blessed to have you part of our board family. Thank you for being here.

Big hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:35 am
Nothing at all.
Good Morning Shane,
I think one think that helps when we have been disappointed by our parents...is that they are a product of their own up bringing and life and are doing the best they can at any given moment with what they have been given.
The late Louise Hay who wrote the wonderful healing book, "You Can Heal Your Life" gently reminds us of that when she says this of our parents...

" We are all victims of victims and they could not possibly have taught us anything they did not know. If your mother did not know how to love herself or your father did not know how to love himself, then it would be impossible for them to teach you to love yourself. They were doing the best they could with what they had been taught as children. If you want to understand your parents more, get them to talk about their own childhood; and if you listen with compassion you will learn where their fears and rigid patterns come from."

I have to admit, where my own parents are concerned, that I don't listen enough. I sometimes still very much feel like the little kid I was a now very long time ago. and sometimes even with the same insecurities. :roll: :? These feelings at times may be acerbated by the great distance geographically between us now. I long for the days of security and safety and really, in reality, I was one of the fortunate ones who lived in a peaceful safe home. I am grateful for that and for the longest time didn't realise what a blessing that was. I think in fact, it may have been Kim that helped me to understand that....and to understand that there is no one solution fit all where this parent and even parenting thing is concerned. I would love to open the dialog with my own boys and allow them to understand the me I was when they grew up. I know I made mistakes, I suspect we all do but I want them to know not one moment passed when I did not love them and want the very best for them. I am hoping that love will lead the way as they too strive to be good parents to their children.

Life can be so complicated, can't it? ... but then when I remember the Santa videos I watched of you and those precious Japanese children. I know that Love finds us. And when you share it, amazing things can happen. You may just think you are Santa Claus for the moment but you are something even grander... You are Love!. hmmm... maybe that is what Santa is after all.... Love. So then, that makes you the real deal...You truly are Santa Claus. :love
How about that?!! ;) :sunflower:

I do not know why and where your gift will lead.... why you can capture the images you do. But I suspect that you will not always be in the dark. :D I know... not helpful. :lol: We all would always like definitive answers. But usually time unravels the mystery if we are patient.

Sorry ... I do rattle on sometimes. :oops: You know, of course, that you give as much as you are given. We are blessed to have you part of our board family. Thank you for being here.

Big hugs,
Sandy
Hi Sandy,

This is the strange thing. Both of my parents speak glowingly of their parents and the childhood that they both experienced.They very rarely went without and both houses were full of love.
I can testify to that as I saw the relationship each of my parents had with their parents. My parents were young when I was born so I was able to see for a long time how close they were.
Maybe I am a victim of a victim but at least it won't be carried on to another generation.

As far as my images are concerned the frustrating part for me is that it's hard to sit down with anyone who is experiencing the same thing so I can discuss their experiences and "swap notes" so to speak.
For me it's like having a hobby, say stamp collecting for arguments sake, and you're so into it. You know so much about it, but always so much more to learn, and you're so keen to learn, it's exciting.
Then you find out that no one else in the world collects stamps.

If only I knew of someone who had the same experiences as me it would be wonderful.
It's not the sort of thing you can put an ad in the classifieds for.

As we've discussed before this is not the sort of thing you can talk about with just anyone.
That's where I've been blessed to have found you guys who can give me some ideas at to what some of these mean.
I don't know if it's a gift as such. It's been happening for a few years now and maybe there are messages there for me, who knows.

Maybe time to give it a rest and stop banging my head against a wall.

Thanks for everything Sandy.

Stay safe up there.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Your post was so supportive and loving, thank you for that...I still say start the dialogue with your kids. This is The Correcting Time. Time for healing the past to move on to the future. Okay this might sound weird, but there's a point at the end of it. A few days before my mom passed away she said, "I know you don't think I was a very good mother..." My brain and feelings suddenly felt like they went numb! I replied, "Mom, I can not have this conversation with you now." Oh how I would have loved to have cleared the air about so many things. I really believe so many hurt feelings could have been washed away had we only been brave enough to allow the conflict.... because on the other side of conflict is the possibility of understanding and release. And if it's not at least you can have your say. You are right, we have all made parenting mistakes. Our kids need to know that we're sorry for them and are not even the same person as we were then. Those mistakes helped us grow up, that's how we learn. I don't to sound preachy. I've been fortunate to have had resolution with both my parents, after their deaths, but it would have saved me a tremendous amount of pain had it happened while they were still living.... And it seems to me you are experiencing a great deal of pain with the state of things with your son. I don't wish that for anyone.

Shane,
We're so very glad you have found us! You have helped us see a whole different world through your lens. And you're right, it seems not many people are ready for that perspective or conversation,... but the day is coming when they will be!

I don't have a perspective of dealing with elderly parents, but I'm pretty certain the day will come when your mom will regret not allowing your light to shine on her. Seems like a self punishment really. I'm really glad your dad is thriving in his new environment, and he has a son like you to be there for him.
Heavensabove wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:49 pmMaybe time to give it a rest and stop banging my head against a wall.
What are you referring to giving a rest?

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:43 am Sandy,
Your post was so supportive and loving, thank you for that...I still say start the dialogue with your kids. This is The Correcting Time. Time for healing the past to move on to the future. Okay this might sound weird, but there's a point at the end of it. A few days before my mom passed away she said, "I know you don't think I was a very good mother..." My brain and feelings suddenly felt like they went numb! I replied, "Mom, I can not have this conversation with you now." Oh how I would have loved to have cleared the air about so many things. I really believe so many hurt feelings could have been washed away had we only been brave enough to allow the conflict.... because on the other side of conflict is the possibility of understanding and release. And if it's not at least you can have your say. You are right, we have all made parenting mistakes. Our kids need to know that we're sorry for them and are not even the same person as we were then. Those mistakes helped us grow up, that's how we learn. I don't to sound preachy. I've been fortunate to have had resolution with both my parents, after their deaths, but it would have saved me a tremendous amount of pain had it happened while they were still living.... And it seems to me you are experiencing a great deal of pain with the state of things with your son. I don't wish that for anyone.

Shane,
We're so very glad you have found us! You have helped us see a whole different world through your lens. And you're right, it seems not many people are ready for that perspective or conversation,... but the day is coming when they will be!

I don't have a perspective of dealing with elderly parents, but I'm pretty certain the day will come when your mom will regret not allowing your light to shine on her. Seems like a self punishment really. I'm really glad your dad is thriving in his new environment, and he has a son like you to be there for him.
Heavensabove wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:49 pmMaybe time to give it a rest and stop banging my head against a wall.

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes Sandy and yourself are always so supportive and give very thoughtful insights into situations.
For that I am eternally grateful.

Last time I saw my medium she could tell from the beginning of the reading that I had been "through the washer" so to speak. She could tell just by looking at me. Just listening to the recording through again she said that my mother won't know the hurt she has caused until after she has passed. I actually remember mentioning that quite a while in another post. I truly can believe that, as I think I know her pretty well.

At least with dad in the Nursing Home I get one on one time with him.
It was impossible previously.

What I meant by that was to have a rest from the photos for a while.
As I mentioned if I could find someone who was doing something similar, someone who is experiencing the same type of thing it would be fantastic. Someone who has or is going down the same path as me. I would be fascinated to someone else's photos and how they did it etc.

Thanks for all your input and support, means so much.

Love you all.

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
I'm sorry I'm a little late in answering. I've jetted off looking for something similar online as to what you are doing. It took awhile to narrow down the search and I still haven't found it exactly as you are taking your photographs from a somewhat safe place...home. I knew there were other people out there exploring as you are as years ago I knew a young women who was part of a group trying to photograph spirit images by lighting candles and taking photos of the smoke. They were going to cemeteries mostly which we know are not necessary and probably not a good idea. Not all spirit packets are has gentle and friendly as those who show up in your smoke drawn perhaps to your light. But it might be a good idea to create some boundaries and protections anyway.

Anyway, here are some pages I found. They are as I said not exactly as you work but a place to start. Look under the search called Spirit Photography.
http://www.ghostvillage.com/legends/spi ... aphy.shtml
https://www.higgypop.com/news/spirit-photography/
https://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/shutter2.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_photography

I have felt nothing but peace from your photos. :)

hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I've tried to respond to this and have been pulled away every time! Busy household this time of year!

If you feel you're done with taking this kind of photograph, then that's your prerogative. You do you! Personally I've found it to be an intriguing adventure and I'm glad you shared with us.

As for your mom... I have to believe everything happens for a reason. Even the hard things are an opportunity for soul growth. Hang in there friend.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 9:20 am Hi Shane,
I'm sorry I'm a little late in answering. I've jetted off looking for something similar online as to what you are doing. It took awhile to narrow down the search and I still haven't found it exactly as you are taking your photographs from a somewhat safe place...home. I knew there were other people out there exploring as you are as years ago I knew a young women who was part of a group trying to photograph spirit images by lighting candles and taking photos of the smoke. They were going to cemeteries mostly which we know are not necessary and probably not a good idea. Not all spirit packets are has gentle and friendly as those who show up in your smoke drawn perhaps to your light. But it might be a good idea to create some boundaries and protections anyway.

Anyway, here are some pages I found. They are as I said not exactly as you work but a place to start. Look under the search called Spirit Photography.
http://www.ghostvillage.com/legends/spi ... aphy.shtml
https://www.higgypop.com/news/spirit-photography/
https://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/shutter2.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_photography

I have felt nothing but peace from your photos. :)

hugs,
Sandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

Well you have been a busy girl haven't you?

Thank you so much for going to the trouble of investigating.
I had a while ago sent some photos off to Ghost Village, but unfortunately no reply.

There was a show on Foxtel last year called " Jason, Ghost Hunter".
An Australian guy from Sydney who does ghost investigations. A bit eerie for me as he went to cemeteries quite often.
No I would never go to a cemetery to take my photos. I'm too chicken...lol

I always ask for protection before taking photos.
Anyway back to Jason. He has a page on Facebook. I had sent him a few photos including the original one which Kim was kind enough to have a look at a couple of years ago, here - https://i.redd.it/xzvcjpk75l051.jpg

He did reply. His reply was "cool".
So as you can imagine I didn't try and push anymore onto him.

Anyway if it's meant to be to come across someone in the same boat, I'm sure it will happen.

Thanks so much Sandy, you're the best. :bana:

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 2:26 pm Shane,
I've tried to respond to this and have been pulled away every time! Busy household this time of year!

If you feel you're done with taking this kind of photograph, then that's your prerogative. You do you! Personally I've found it to be an intriguing adventure and I'm glad you shared with us.

As for your mom... I have to believe everything happens for a reason. Even the hard things are an opportunity for soul growth. Hang in there friend.

Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere

I'm glad you've enjoyed my photos. :bana:
I appreciate all the feedback and insights, particularly you have given.

The good thing is that I've never been scared or frightened by any image I've taken.

They have raised alot of questions for me, for which I'm sure in time the answers will come.
I hope people including guests and new members will also enjoy them.
I also hope that they may make guests to the boards so curious that they will want to join our community.

I hope that you and your family are well.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 amThe good thing is that I've never been scared or frightened by any image I've taken.
I believe this is important to share. 'The unseen' seem to get a thousand fold of negative attention. We're bombarded with scary images and stories, spreading consummate fear of the spirit world. As your photos reflect, there's so much more happening on several different levels that so few are aware of.
Heavensabove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 amThey have raised alot of questions for me, for which I'm sure in time the answers will come.
That's why it's important we don't give up the seeking. Some concepts we are simply not ready for until the groundwork has been established and understood. When that's been accomplished, we're ready to advance and open up our minds and hearts to a broader awareness... Kind of like advancing up another grade in school!
Heavensabove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 amI hope people including guests and new members will also enjoy them.
I also hope that they may make guests to the boards so curious that they will want to join our community.
And this kind of thinking is all about 'being of service'! Because of being brave and sharing your discoveries, who knows how many others may have been helped. By seeking your own answers and posting, it opens the doorway for others who may have never ventured in that direction. Kind of like being Santa Claus! :bana:

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 3:31 pm Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 amThe good thing is that I've never been scared or frightened by any image I've taken.
I believe this is important to share. 'The unseen' seem to get a thousand fold of negative attention. We're bombarded with scary images and stories, spreading consummate fear of the spirit world. As your photos reflect, there's so much more happening on several different levels that so few are aware of.
Heavensabove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 amThey have raised alot of questions for me, for which I'm sure in time the answers will come.
That's why it's important we don't give up the seeking. Some concepts we are simply not ready for until the groundwork has been established and understood. When that's been accomplished, we're ready to advance and open up our minds and hearts to a broader awareness... Kind of like advancing up another grade in school!
Heavensabove wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 2:04 amI hope people including guests and new members will also enjoy them.
And this kind of thinking is all about 'being of service'! Because of being brave and sharing your discoveries, who knows how many others may have been helped. By seeking your own answers and posting, it opens the doorway for others who may have never ventured in that direction. Kind of like being Santa Claus! :bana:

Kim
Hi Kim,

I too believe that it's important to share. I have learnt so much from sharing my photos here.
I must admit that initially I was very hesitant to share them mainly because of the fear of being ridiculed as I had been on other boards.
However when people became interested and I got reactions like amazing photo and yourself and Sandy could see what I was seeing (plus more in most cases) it built my confidence and inside encouraged me to continue.

Then you get to a stage when you think to yourself am I going mad? OR am I now just seeing something that isn't there?
The reason I say this is because of something that happened this morning.

At the moment here in Melbourne we are getting some pretty cold, frosty and foggy mornings.
I went outside about this morning and I thought I'd go down to the fig tree in the corner of the backyard to see if I could salvage any figs that the birds may have missed before the tree goes into hibernation for the Winter.

Now to set the scene. At the end of our carport we have a big clear thick plastic blind which protects the cars from the elements.
In the mornings we are getting currently it's usually wet and frosted over.
As I was walking back to the house from the yard I looked at the blind and this is what I saw -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... d_image_1/

It was strange, so I went for a closer look and took another shot, here -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... d_image_2/

On closer inspection it looked like a silhouette (looking from behind of a woman) with a fringe brushed forward (right hand side) and left hand side at the bottom of her head it's like a bun in her hair.
By the way disregard the blue rope going horizontal, it's used as windbreaker.
I went up to it and I'm dumbfounded as to how only this area was like this. It's been perfectly done, the lines are quite sharp. I went in close on the computer and I could see a woman within the image smiling.
Quite rare for me to pull up an image without any smoke or steam.

So am I going mad?

Tomorrow is going to be quite frosty too, so I'm curious to have a look.
I know that I said that I was going to give it a rest for a while as far as the images were concerned, but I didn't have a say in this one.

Take Care,
Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Shane! The blue light roped you in! :lol: Just kidding. I've been reading this thread periodically and felt inclined to ask if you'd be open to watching a movie called Close Encounters of the 5th Kind: Contact has begun. If you have Netflix there's a similar documentary called Unacknowledged which may be easier to find. In the spirit of sharing and maybe adding an enlightening new perspective to the world of the unseen, I hope we can discuss this film!
Mad? No way, what I read is that your interest have solidified into personalized communication with Spirit. Now the signs are finding you. :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:58 pm Hey Shane! The blue light roped you in! :lol: Just kidding. I've been reading this thread periodically and felt inclined to ask if you'd be open to watching a movie called Close Encounters of the 5th Kind: Contact has begun. If you have Netflix there's a similar documentary called Unacknowledged which may be easier to find. In the spirit of sharing and maybe adding an enlightening new perspective to the world of the unseen, I hope we can discuss this film!
Mad? No way, what I read is that your interest have solidified into personalized communication with Spirit. Now the signs are finding you. :D
Hi Eric, :hithere

Yes definitely I'm up for watching it.
Haven't got Netflix, have got Foxtel, however YouTube has a documentary on it and also I can either purchase it or rent it from You Tube.
Always open for answers and explanations.

Also I'll be sending you a PM soon. :bana:

Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

That is astounding! :shock: I see the woman with the bun you speak of. But I also see a shadow profile of Santa Claus too.( I know, I've got Santa Claus on the brain. ;) :roll: :)

No frost for us up here, but we had some lovely cool rainy days all the same. It cleared up just in time for our trip up the mountain to George's doctor today.

I got a chuckle out of this from Eric...
I was thinking the same thing. :)

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 5:07 am Hi Shane,

That is astounding! :shock: I see the woman with the bun you speak of. But I also see a shadow profile of Santa Claus too.( I know, I've got Santa Claus on the brain. ;) :roll: :)

No frost for us up here, but we had some lovely cool rainy days all the same. It cleared up just in time for our trip up the mountain to George's doctor today.

I got a chuckle out of this from Eric...
I was thinking the same thing. :)

xxSandy
Hi Sandy, :hithere

I have taken quite a few shots which have had me (I know Kim likes this word) gobsmacked but this knocked me over. It's like someone jumped the fence during the night and just created this image. Well someone or something has. :bana:
If you are able to look at it close the lines are perfect and sharp.
I can't stop looking at it.

Just an update I said that I was going to go out the next morning as weather conditions were to be the same.
Couldn't wait. Identical conditions.
Went out and absolutely nothing there.
I looked closely and could faintly see where the image had been from the day before.

I also tend to agree with Eric. I think the signs are finding me. Kind of exciting. :bana:

You and Santa! Only 212 days until Christmas :santa: :santa:

I hope both yourself and George are well.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Ok,

So the first photo I took was on May 25th.
As I said I went out to have a look the next day - 26th same weather conditions. Nothing there.

I went out yesterday May 29th Friday. Same conditions, it's back.
To me that's eerie enough, but I compared the two photos. They are identical right down to the condensation drops and streaks, and length of the streaks.
You would swear blind that it's the same photo, and I assure you folks it's definitely not.

Photo 1 25th May - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... d_image_2/

Photo 2 29th May - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... first_one/

Cheers,
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
… Awesome!!!

It might be me,... but I don't think you're supposed to stop taking the photographs.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:35 am Shane,
… Awesome!!!

It might be me,... but I don't think you're supposed to stop taking the photographs.

Kim
Hi Kim, :hithere

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I get it.
I won't get any answers at all if I stop.
This has made me think that the journey is as if not more exciting than the destination.
One way to find out. :bana:

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane
Heavensabove wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:51 amThis has made me think that the journey is as if not more exciting than the destination.
… EXACTLY!!! :bana: :sunflower: :bana:

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:53 am Shane
Heavensabove wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 3:51 amThis has made me think that the journey is as if not more exciting than the destination.
… EXACTLY!!! :bana: :sunflower: :bana:

Kim
Interesting I just noticed that my previous post Kim was the 66,666th post in the forums Shane.