Three Green spots after meditating

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Three Green spots after meditating

Post by Heavensabove »

So quite a few of you know about my photos of spirits through smoke on the grill.

Well I was meditating the other night and afterwards I decided to take a couple of photos.

The first shot here is is just one of me by candlelight - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... een_spots/

You will notice that is there is a Green spot (orb?) on the side of my head. I have enlarged this below. You may have to double click to enlarge it.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... reen_spot/

I can see at least 4 faces here

The other 2 spots also which appear to be green have been enlarged here. Once again you may have to double click to enlarge.

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... een_spots/

Such a beautiful colour green.
Can anyone give me any insight to why green and maybe what they see in these.

TIA
Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Re: Three Green spots after meditating

Post by Heavensabove »

After receiving some derogatory remarks regarding this post / photos, photos have now been deleted.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,
I addressed this on another post earlier. But I will ask you again to tell me who posted to you derogatory remarks. This board cannot remain a safe place if we allow trolls and rude individuals dictate what we post. They may hurt other people as well and may be doing it intentionally as a way of disturbing the spiritual message of this board. Some differing fundamental groups use any means to come to what they think is a good end...the hushing and preventing the spreading of individual ways of understanding and conversing with God/Goddess and celestial beings.

Please pm me the names and I will take care of it. Sorry this has happened to you again. Enough is enough.
Thank you,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Shane,
I hope you keep sharing your photo's. I wanted to comment that I've seen colored orbs after meditating and was hoping to see what you'd captured.

:hithere :alien: :santa:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

happyrain wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:14 pm Shane,
I hope you keep sharing your photo's. I wanted to comment that I've seen colored orbs after meditating and was hoping to see what you'd captured.

:hithere :alien: :santa:
Hi Eric, :hithere
As you may be aware there has been some episodes involving my photos.
I actually thought about walking away and let it be.

I've decided to continue because the "pull" of this is too great and I have since captured some very interesting photos.

I have re posted these "Green Orb" photos which I took after meditating.

No.1 - This photo shows 3 green dots (orbs) one on the side of my head, two in the background.-

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... reen_dots/

No. 2 - This one is probably the most fascinating to me. This is a close up of the one on the side of my head.
There are several faces here, not just in the green area but elsewhere. I didn't notice until this morning
but the longer I stare at it the more it keeps moving. -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _enlarged/

No.3 - Thirdly the two in the background. Not just the green images but faces elsewhere also. -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... ackground/

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts Eric and if you have had similar experiences?

Cheers
Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane,

I'm glad you continue to persevere. :D

I was amazed by the enlargement of the green dot. It definitely shows substance ... highs lows and differing shadowing.

I would just like to say for the naysayers. Years ago I was visiting a friend of mine in the US. Her daughter was experiencing exactly what Shane is experiencing when she took photos....especially those taken in a darkened room or at night. One evening as we were preparing to go out I was talking to my friend in the living room where the lights had already been shut off in preparation to leave. Heidi, the daughter, on a whim, took a photo of her Mom and I and showed it to us immediately after. It showed a light flowing out of my mouth. A light that was definitely not in that living room. So while I do not know what this is or the mechanics of it, I do know something is going on in Shane's photos and in Heidi's as there was absolutely no time for her to doctor anything before I saw it.

a note: I would also like to stress that there is a difference in giving ones opinion and basically calling someone a fraud or a liar. ...which is basically what the cowardly poster did in a pm to Shane. If you have an opinion by all means say it but on the board, please. I'll also say I will look upon anyone who approaches this phenomenon by trying to call Shane out... telling him he is faking the photos as an act of aggression as that is exactly what it is. We all experience weird things here and kudos to all those who are brave enough to share them.

So lets all be kind.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Awesome, glad you are sharing. I think I see a face in the last one? My experience with photo's are limited but with eyes open I've seen various shapes and colors. Streaks, orbs, flashes, "residue"
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:58 am Hi Shane,

I'm glad you continue to persevere. :D

I was amazed by the enlargement of the green dot. It definitely shows substance ... highs lows and differing shadowing.

I would just like to say for the naysayers. Years ago I was visiting a friend of mine in the US. Her daughter was experiencing exactly what Shane is experiencing when she took photos....especially those taken in a darkened room or at night. One evening as we were preparing to go out I was talking to my friend in the living room where the lights had already been shut off in preparation to leave. Heidi, the daughter, on a whim, took a photo of her Mom and I and showed it to us immediately after. It showed a light flowing out of my mouth. A light that was definitely not in that living room. So while I do not know what this is or the mechanics of it, I do know something is going on in Shane's photos and in Heidi's as there was absolutely no time for her to doctor anything before I saw it.

a note: I would also like to stress that there is a difference in giving ones opinion and basically calling someone a fraud or a liar. ...which is basically what the cowardly poster did in a pm to Shane. If you have an opinion by all means say it but on the board, please. I'll also say I will look upon anyone who approaches this phenomenon by trying to call Shane out... telling him he is faking the photos as an act of aggression as that is exactly what it is. We all experience weird things here and kudos to all those who are brave enough to share them.

So lets all be kind.
xxSandy
Hi Sandy :hithere

I am going to persevere because as I said the pull of this too too great, especially of a couple of other photos I have taken which I will put up shortly.
This seems to be "ramping up" up with me recently.
I too am surprised how clear they came out after I cropped them as these photos were only taken with a phone camera.

I may have mentioned earlier that for quite a few years now when my wife and I sit in our lounge room of a night, she sitting on the couch and me a couple of metres away in an armchair I start getting like a Morse Code heart beat ( that's what I call it anyway) in my left ear. If I move from that position it stops.
Not just at night by the way.
I could be sitting watching tv by myself in my chair and as soon as she comes to her position it starts, and vice versa. If she is there by herself once I come I get it straight away.
This also happens when we go to Japan when sitting on the couch in her fathers place.

We always joke that it's her mum who passed eight years ago.
I have tried to connect with her mum, but as yet no success.

Once again thank you for your support and encouragement.

Will be shortly be putting up a couple of more photos.

Cheers Shane :santa: :santa:
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

So now I have a purple Orb.
Once again after meditating two nights ago I captured this.

The first one is just a beautiful purple haze, or so I thought.
If you look to the left you can see a dark purple spot.
In the second link I have enlarged it.

No.1 -https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... urple_orb/

No.2 -https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _close_up/

In this second one to me it looks like a blonde woman / girl and just in front of her is a childs face. Like they are posing for a photo.

Shane.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Awesome! I wonder, am I making a face out of the orb because there are what look like two eyes? Could it be some shape I'm unfamiliar with?

Although, with the last experience I've had with angels and energetic "leftovers" I thought I was looking at the imprint of a giant alien face similar to the shape in your purple orb.

:scratch:

So happy you're up and posting again!

Exciting stuff Shane!

:king:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Eric wrote;
So happy you're up and posting again!
:cheers:

Hi Shane,
I see it! Yeah! :bana: It looks a bit like a face to me too.
The dark spots in the darker purple spot...I'm seeing one on the top toward the left.
:scratch:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey Everyone,
Ok,... as I was explaining what I saw in the photo, when suddenly the Pm message I sent to Shane a few days ago popped up. At first I thought I must have hit something to have caused it, then it happened again. Is that something possible to do without trying to, or knowing how to?

I'll try again to relay what I saw in the purple spot... Ahhh,... May have just figured it out. I saw a woman and the spot was her mouth, like she was singing or shouting. I thought, "I wonder what Shane's mother-in-law looks like?" Then the PM message popped up twice. Shane I think you should look really closely at that first photo again.

In the second one, very clearly I see there's a man in the center. The background is filled with faces. It looks to me as they are comforting the one in the center. A few of them appear to be kissing him on the side of his forehead.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:00 am Hey Everyone,
Ok,... as I was explaining what I saw in the photo, when suddenly the Pm message I sent to Shane a few days ago popped up. At first I thought I must have hit something to have caused it, then it happened again. Is that something possible to do without trying to, or knowing how to?

I'll try again to relay what I saw in the purple spot... Ahhh,... May have just figured it out. I saw a woman and the spot was her mouth, like she was singing or shouting. I thought, "I wonder what Shane's mother-in-law looks like?" Then the PM message popped up twice. Shane I think you should look really closely at that first photo again.

In the second one, very clearly I see there's a man in the center. The background is filled with faces. It looks to me as they are comforting the one in the center. A few of them appear to be kissing him on the side of his forehead.

Kim
Hi Kim,

I'm definitely missing something. HELP!
Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:00 am Hey Everyone,

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes I see a face in the background of the first photo but it keeps moving.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Santa on a candle?

Post by Heavensabove »

So my adventures and experiences have now gone beyond seeing and capturing spirits in smoke.

I have some other interesting images to show shortly, but this one gave me a giggle the other night.

I needed a new candle and the only one we had was an old large one which was given to us as a wedding present 20 years ago.
So I did my meditation and as you may see from the photo the candle has quite a bit of dust on it.
I looked closer at it and took a photo as I didn't have my glasses handy.

Is that Santa on the candle?

Some of you know that at Christmas I go overseas to play Santa.
Maybe he's ingrained into me too much...lol

I have pencilled around what I think is Santa, and looks like a mouse or something against his hat on the left hand side.

Maybe not, maybe I just need a holiday! :bana: :bana:

Here is the photo - https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _a_candle/

Cheers,
Shane
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Now I see the hat and the beard! I just love this kind of stuff. Used to make shapes out of the clouds a ton, believe it or not as a kid this would help me astral project. The tree in my parents backyard had a creature looking at its own reflection with one side representing life and the other an ethereal version of itself. I see the mouse very clearly but it looks to me more hobgoblin :lol: . Sure would make a funny caricature. Enjoy your holidays!!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lol! Definitely Santa, looks like a fox to me on his hat! And animated cats outside the pencil line... pretty sure we could all use a holiday!
Heavensabove wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:02 amSo my adventures and experiences have now gone beyond seeing and capturing spirits in smoke.
That makes perfect sense!
happyrain wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:02 pm Eric that's really interesting about the tree! Don't remember you saying anything about thinking spiritually when you were a kid! That's a pretty deep analogy. Did any of your relatives talk about stuff like that? Did you astral project when you were a kid?

I've see some incredible memorable cloud formations. Might sound crazy, but also received a message in one. Faces are everywhere!

This is pretty cool guys! Thanks for sharing!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:18 am Lol! Definitely Santa, looks like a fox to me on his hat! And animated cats outside the pencil line... pretty sure we could all use a holiday!
Heavensabove wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:02 amSo my adventures and experiences have now gone beyond seeing and capturing spirits in smoke.
That makes perfect sense!
happyrain wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:02 pm Eric that's really interesting about the tree! Don't remember you saying anything about thinking spiritually when you were a kid! That's a pretty deep analogy. Did any of your relatives talk about stuff like that? Did you astral project when you were a kid?

I've see some incredible memorable cloud formations. Might sound crazy, but also received a message in one. Faces are everywhere!

This is pretty cool guys! Thanks for sharing!

Kim
Well well well Kim you never stop astounding me!

I had told my wife about the Santa image and she couldn't really make it out.

I then told her that you thought that there was a fox there on his hat.

She then turned around and said that it was so interesting (remembering that my wife is Japanese) because a fox in Japanese culture / spirituality - called a Kitsune, is a messenger from the Gods to protect and to serve.
All shrines in Japan have statues of Kitsune protecting the temple.

Maybe he is there on the candle to protect Santa.

This now takes me back to an original post I made about reading a photo Kim which you were kind enough to do.

I do now believe that Santa is my greater purpose.
This all fits for me.

Shane :santa: :santa:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I'm feeling a bit flabbergasted right now. :!: I remember seeing the fox and wondered what that meant for Santa, then kind of forgot about it. Have recently begun reading a book called Animal Speak. Just did a meditative exercise to find out find out what my animal totem is. I was completely surprised that two of them came to me, and believe it or not one of them was a red fox! I just finished reading about the significance of this totem, mentioning about it's esteem in Japanese culture. Didn't realize it's spiritual significance though! It was a short meditation, but left me weeping in gratitude. And then to come here and you posted about it!

After my reading, don't think Santa could have a better protector! :roll Think I'm going to look at that pic again. Have a great night!

Kim

PS Yup! He's still there. Wrapped right around Santa's head like a warm hat.

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:08 am Shane,
I'm feeling a bit flabbergasted right now. :!: I remember seeing the fox and wondered what that meant for Santa, then kind of forgot about it. Have recently begun reading a book called Animal Speak. Just did a meditative exercise to find out find out what my animal totem is. I was completely surprised that two of them came to me, and believe it or not one of them was a red fox! I just finished reading about the significance of this totem, mentioning about it's esteem in Japanese culture. Didn't realize it's spiritual significance though! It was a short meditation, but left me weeping in gratitude. And then to come here and you posted about it!

After my reading, don't think Santa could have a better protector! :roll Think I'm going to look at that pic again. Have a great night!

Kim

PS Yup! He's still there. Wrapped right around Santa's head like a warm hat.
Hi Kim,

Yes it's interesting isn't it?
I myself have been reading up on animal totems.

If you hadn't mentioned that you thought it was a fox I would never had mentioned it to my wife who in turn gave me that light bulb moment!

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Seriously, :shock: you're reading up on animal totems?
Heavensabove wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:41 amIf you hadn't mentioned that you thought it was a fox I would never had mentioned it to my wife who in turn gave me that light bulb moment!
Just goes to show, there must be a grand plan out there somewhere!
I love those spiritual 'lightbulb moments'!!! :loves

:D
Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:26 am Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:41 amIf you hadn't mentioned that you thought it was a fox I would never had mentioned it to my wife who in turn gave me that light bulb moment!

Kim
Hi Kim,

Yes I am. Ever since I had that photo taken of me at the bbq and was the topic in "Reading a photo" forum and the one you kindly read for me, I started looking up totems. I found a couple of Koi fish (carp) one of which I have circled here -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... al_images/

Also below the Koi are a couple of what look like dragons / serphants here -

https://www.reddit.com/user/Intrusivefe ... _images_2/

You may have to enlarge them.
I've been interested ever since 1, seeing this photo and 2 being told by a medium that I was a Shaman in a previous life.

There you go! :bana:

Shane
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:26 am Shane,

Kim
I've just clicked Kim.
I don't think that is a Koi fish.

I'm sure it's a salmon - my birth totem.

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I see it being a salmon, more than a koi. The dragons are amazing! Seem to be very happy being dragons! Which is interesting, because I'm pretty sure my daughter's totem is a dragon.

I love those, "Ah, ha!' moments, when things click. I think it has something to do with tuning in and listening to guidance. How did you find out what your birth totem was?
Heavensabove wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:31 amI've been interested ever since 1, seeing this photo and 2 being told by a medium that I was a Shaman in a previous life.
See! I told you there was something about you!

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:25 pm Shane,
I see it being a salmon, more than a koi. The dragons are amazing! Seem to be very happy being dragons! Which is interesting, because I'm pretty sure my daughter's totem is a dragon.

I love those, "Ah, ha!' moments, when things click. I think it has something to do with tuning in and listening to guidance. How did you find out what your birth totem was?
Heavensabove wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:31 amI've been interested ever since 1, seeing this photo and 2 being told by a medium that I was a Shaman in a previous life.
See! I told you there was something about you!

Kim
Hi Kim,

I found this site - https://www.apost.com/en/blog/what-your ... means/616/

My birthday is 17th August.

I just noticed that the salmon in my photo looks like it has a tear coming from its eye. May be connected with all the other events ( images ) happening around it and the deep thoughts I was thinking at the time.

Shane.