Three Green spots after meditating

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Three Green spots after meditating

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:58 am Hi Shane,

I'm glad you continue to persevere. :D

I was amazed by the enlargement of the green dot. It definitely shows substance ... highs lows and differing shadowing.

I would just like to say for the naysayers. Years ago I was visiting a friend of mine in the US. Her daughter was experiencing exactly what Shane is experiencing when she took photos....especially those taken in a darkened room or at night. One evening as we were preparing to go out I was talking to my friend in the living room where the lights had already been shut off in preparation to leave. Heidi, the daughter, on a whim, took a photo of her Mom and I and showed it to us immediately after. It showed a light flowing out of my mouth. A light that was definitely not in that living room. So while I do not know what this is or the mechanics of it, I do know something is going on in Shane's photos and in Heidi's as there was absolutely no time for her to doctor anything before I saw it.

a note: I would also like to stress that there is a difference in giving ones opinion and basically calling someone a fraud or a liar. ...which is basically what the cowardly poster did in a pm to Shane. If you have an opinion by all means say it but on the board, please. I'll also say I will look upon anyone who approaches this phenomenon by trying to call Shane out... telling him he is faking the photos as an act of aggression as that is exactly what it is. We all experience weird things here and kudos to all those who are brave enough to share them.

So lets all be kind.
xxSandy
Thanks Sandy,

a note: I would also like to stress that there is a difference in giving ones opinion and basically calling someone a fraud or a liar. ...which is basically what the cowardly poster did in a pm to Shane. If you have an opinion by all means say it but on the board, please. I'll also say I will look upon anyone who approaches this phenomenon by trying to call Shane out... telling him he is faking the photos as an act of aggression as that is exactly what it is. We all experience weird things here and kudos to all those who are brave enough to share them.

I may not have the most exciting life in the world ( except for Santa...lol ) but I definitely wouldn't spend so much valuable time trying to set up fake pictures. Like most people I'm very busy and share these as this world fascinates me and is doing more so all the time. This has become a normal part of my life now which I'm very comfortable with and these boards are a wonderful way to share with like minded people.

It's people like yourself, Kim & Eric who I have learnt so much from, that encourages me to continue to learn and discover.

Shane :santa: :rendeer:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Isn't it amazing how easily and quickly these kinds of phenomena can become a normal part of our lives. I forget sometimes that some people aren't as shall I say, comfortable as we are with these titbits of other reality. Channelling...seeing... hearing, sensing, even smelling, in this ever expanding way is a natural part of our inheritance. Yet, I can certainly understand why some of us prefer to stay with what is known and accepted, what is seen as safe and comfortable. The description of the world suits many people and that is quite okay... to each their own.
Divine Love is in reality the only thing that is important.

But man...I do so love waking up to a world of wonder every morning... :sunny:
God bless us all in all our fabulous variety. :bana:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sandy, that's quite profound. yogananda appropriately calls it the divine romance. i hope to become more in tune to that perception. thank you for the love shane.

my heartfelt regards to the 1111 family.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Thanks for the link. My husband walked into the kitchen, I announced, "Dave you're a salmon."

His eyebrows shot up, "I'm a salmon?... I like salmon... I just bought salmon...I'm confused." Don't know why he's confused, he should be used to these kinds of conversations from be my now!

Apparently I'm a bear, September 13. Being a bear is a lot more complimentary than it sounds.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:03 pm Shane,
Thanks for the link. My husband walked into the kitchen, I announced, "Dave you're a salmon."

His eyebrows shot up, "I'm a salmon?... I like salmon... I just bought salmon...I'm confused." Don't know why he's confused, he should be used to these kinds of conversations from be my now!

Apparently I'm a bear, September 13. Being a bear is a lot more complimentary than it sounds.

Kim
Kim,

lolol..I don't know Dave but the way you describe your conversation about a salmon it put a smile on my face. :lol: :lol:

Alot of good qualities about being a Bear.

Shane
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks for the link, Shane. I just discovered I'm a woodpecker. :D :sunflower: :bana:
Kim, maybe when you finish the animal totem book you could give a review in the spiritual book section. It sounds like another book for my to read list.

We're being blown away this afternoon. Wow is it windy. This woodpecker is staying grounded today. ;) :)

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Even though Dave's birth totem falls under the sign of a salmon, reading through the attributes more carefully, I would say he's more like a bear also.

Sandy,
I never would have pictured a woodpecker as the supreme nurturer, but the description certainly seems to fit you! Has been super windy here also and RAINY!.. Glad this bear has a snug den to shelter from the weather.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.