New Here, but not to the Topic

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
ericrmoore
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

New Here, but not to the Topic

Post by ericrmoore »

:hithere
I want to introduce myself. I’ve been seeing signs for many years. My first born daughter (currently 11 years old until later this month) was born at 11:11... I consistently see these messages and usually just take them as encouragement. After having a near overwhelming quantity of messages appear to me yesterday, I was led to this forum. These are the numbers I’ve seen since yesterday at this time;

333, 11:11, 99.99, 9.99, 12:12, 222, 777, 222, 77.77, 111, and 10:10

I’ve done my best to list them in the order in which they appeared (having started carrying a memo book to keep track of them). While I generally just accept these signs as encouragement, this has me wondering if it’s possible to decode such a series of Angel numbers to create a more specific message. If anyone has any insight for me I would be greatly appreciative!
Thanks
Eric

P.S.
I also read Tarot cards, and did a single pull from my newest deck yesterday- The Star. Later, on a walk at night while looking up to the stars, I saw the first shooting star I've seen in years!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: New Here, but not to the Topic

Post by happyrain »

Dear Eric,

Welcome to the forum. Isn't that something? How is it the Universe acknowledges in ways which feel like reality itself is being manipulated just to speak to us?

Do you meditate? Stillness is the only practice I can recommend to you. The sign is you are receptive to it as is. What comes of it is for you.

Happy to read your post.

Kind regards.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity