Clocks stopping

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Heavensabove
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Clocks stopping

Post by Heavensabove »

Hi all,
Had a strange one happen this morning.

Got up and walked through the house and noticed that 3, yes three, clocks all in different rooms had stopped.
All different times.
Interested to hear different thoughts.
TIA
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Clocks stopping

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Nice! Could be someone is trying to get you to pay attention.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:20 pm Shane,
Nice! Could be someone is trying to get you to pay attention.

Kim
Hi Kim,
Does this have either a good or bad meaning? I'm open to all.
Have you come across this?
Shane
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Shane,

I have heard of this or at least something similar. For those that do the "prompting" what amazes us is easy peasy. They try very hard not to scare us but sometimes it happens anyway. What does it mean... good or bad? Well, I can't imagine it being a bad omen... You didn't happen to jot down the differing times did you? When these things happen sort of think also about what you are feeling within, where your thoughts are because sometimes this can be a clue too. I am thinking, like Kim, that this may be something to wow you, get your attention, allow you to become comfortable with the idea that there are very benevolent beings who know you, care about you and can use your joyful light to help this ole world be a smidgen brighter.
I'd say, Santa, that you are already well on your way to that accomplishment. (I'm still recalling the huge smiles of glee on the children's faces when they saw you. ) If you are brightening a child's life, you are a saint in my book! :thumright: :santa:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:14 am Hey Shane,

I have heard of this or at least something similar. For those that do the "prompting" what amazes us is easy peasy. They try very hard not to scare us but sometimes it happens anyway. What does it mean... good or bad? Well, I can't imagine it being a bad omen... You didn't happen to jot down the differing times did you? When these things happen sort of think also about what you are feeling within, where your thoughts are because sometimes this can be a clue too. I am thinking, like Kim, that this may be something to wow you, get your attention, allow you to become comfortable with the idea that there are very benevolent beings who know you, care about you and can use your joyful light to help this ole world be a smidgen brighter.
I'd say, Santa, that you are already well on your way to that accomplishment. (I'm still recalling the huge smiles of glee on the children's faces when they saw you. ) If you are brightening a child's life, you are a saint in my book! :thumright: :santa:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,

Yes I did happen to jot the times down. If I had never become involved with this community and never experienced other spiritual doings I would never had thought of it. But I did.

1. 11.40 pm
2. 5.40 am
3. 6.00am

I understand what you're saying as I'm going through a bit of a health problem at the moment and I don't doubt that there are a few people who have crossed who would be concerned.
It's funny you mentioned Santa. Only last night I had a look through all the videos we've made so far and I never fail to have a face full of tears (and that's only after the first one)
Anyway thanks Sandy I do understand it now, it all makes sense.

Ho Ho Ho have a good night
Shane :santa: :santa:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hey Shane,
Do you know anyone who died at those times? My brother passed away at 2:22 on 7/22. We saw sequences of 2's for the rest of that day. When ever I see 222 I know he's trying to get my attention. If you're having health problems it could be a deceased loved one associated with one of those times is trying to let you know they see what's going on with you and lending their support. The numbers could also be interpreted as dates. I/14/_0, 11/4/_0, 5/4/_0. Any event or birthdate connected to any of those dates? The 600 is a little more challenging... I know! Maybe it's an age! I kind of felt about 600 yesterday.

Could be also that having three clocks quit working in one day could be the heads up. How often does that happen? We're having a problem for the past couple of weeks of the television and DVD player turning on at random times only at night Not only that the door to the DVD player will slide open, causing the glass door to the entertainment center to open then close. It was a little disconcerting the first time! We've changed the batteries, but keeps happening, about ten times now. Was wondering if maybe a remote from someone else in the house was causing it, but it happens sometimes when no one else is awake,... I don't know.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning Shane :hithere

You wrote:
I understand what you're saying as I'm going through a bit of a health problem at the moment and I don't doubt that there are a few people who have crossed who would be concerned.
Is there anything we can do?
Hope the problem passes and you are soon back to your healthy happy self. :santa:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:39 pm Hey Shane,
Do you know anyone who died at those times? My brother passed away at 2:22 on 7/22. We saw sequences of 2's for the rest of that day. When ever I see 222 I know he's trying to get my attention. If you're having health problems it could be a deceased loved one associated with one of those times is trying to let you know they see what's going on with you and lending their support. The numbers could also be interpreted as dates. I/14/_0, 11/4/_0, 5/4/_0. Any event or birthdate connected to any of those dates? The 600 is a little more challenging... I know! Maybe it's an age! I kind of felt about 600 yesterday.

Could be also that having three clocks quit working in one day could be the heads up. How often does that happen? We're having a problem for the past couple of weeks of the television and DVD player turning on at random times only at night Not only that the door to the DVD player will slide open, causing the glass door to the entertainment center to open then close. It was a little disconcerting the first time! We've changed the batteries, but keeps happening, about ten times now. Was wondering if maybe a remote from someone else in the house was causing it, but it happens sometimes when no one else is awake,... I don't know.

Kim
Hey Kim,
We've racked our brains and we can't come up with anyone that we know dying at those times.
As far as the birthdates connection, another blank.

My intuition is telling me that someone is lending me their support for my current health problems.
Wow your experience with the TV and DVD I thought only happened in movies, but as a novice I'm quickly learning much about the other side.

Shane.
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:14 am Morning Shane :hithere

You wrote:
Is there anything we can do?
Hope the problem passes and you are soon back to your healthy happy self. :santa:

xxSandy
Hi Sandy,
No, but thank you.
This is only a minor problem.

I actually had good news today on my main concern the Prostate Cancer.
My reading is still quite low.

Not bad for a guy who 6 years ago was given 5 years to go.
I know someone is looking after me. :santa: :santa:

Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:52 amMy intuition is telling me that someone is lending me their support for my current health problems.
that was my initial feeling as well.
Heavensabove wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:52 amWow your experience with the TV and DVD I thought only happened in movies, but as a novice I'm quickly learning much about the other side.
We have no fear about anything that happens anymore. Have had to get tough on a few occasions. Mostly it's an assumption that someone is saying, "Hello!" or someone needs help and saw our porch light on.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:55 am Shane,
Heavensabove wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:52 amMy intuition is telling me that someone is lending me their support for my current health problems.
that was my initial feeling as well.
Heavensabove wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:52 amWow your experience with the TV and DVD I thought only happened in movies, but as a novice I'm quickly learning much about the other side.
We have no fear about anything that happens anymore. Have had to get tough on a few occasions. Mostly it's an assumption that someone is saying, "Hello!" or someone needs help and saw our porch light on.

Kim
Kim,
I can totally understand how you have come to grips with anything that happens now.

When I saw my first photo at the bbq I was amazed then worried.
I think I over analysed it and got myself into such a state that I didn't know what to think.
Looking back on all of these and the clock situation I don't know if I can say that I'm yet 100% with it all, but I'm definitely how can I say, a bit more comfortable.
Shane.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Immersion, repetition, kind of takes the edge off things, huh?

But, it's also very exciting to think about the possibilities! I've been able to heal relationships with both my parents after they have passed. Helped souls move on who have long been trapped, give a message to someone from a loved one who greatly needed it. It's all very humbling and affirming.

But, you do have to take into consideration where you are. Talking to a spirit in the grocery store checkout line... does attract some interesting looks from bystanders... And not every person wants, or is ready to hear, 'that message'.

We can pray for anyone though without explanation, or repercussions.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:07 pm Shane,

But, it's also very exciting to think about the possibilities! I've been able to heal relationships with both my parents after they have passed. Helped souls move on who have long been trapped, give a message to someone from a loved one who greatly needed it. It's all very humbling and affirming.

But, you do have to take into consideration where you are. Talking to a spirit in the grocery store checkout line... does attract some interesting looks from bystanders... And not every person wants, or is ready to hear, 'that message'.

We can pray for anyone though without explanation, or repercussions.

Kim
Shane,

Hi Kim,

Yes only just now i believe that this is true.
It's nice to know that even at 59 I'm still learning, and for me this is like going back to school.
The anticipation of what's ahead and what I can learn from it.

It is exciting. To be able to have that gift of being able to pass on something to someone from a deceased one. That is special and the satisfaction (if it were from me) would be off the scale. I don't think that even Santa could compete wit that. :D :D

Shane.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shane :santa: ,
You wrote:
Hi Sandy,
No, but thank you.

Shane.
That truly is good news! :sunflower: Heres to the next 50 years, eh? :cheers: :sunny:

I agree with Kim, repetition of spirit led occurrences, especially if one can remain calm and open minded definitely is conducive to comfort level, :) at least from my own experience. After awhile spiritual activity, celestial presence is just part of the fabric of life. I do remember in the beginning, though, (and I said this many times) feeling like Dorothy in the movie version of The Wizard of Oz, going from a black and white world to one full of amazing possibilities. To me knowing there is so much more and actively participating just made everything (life) so much better.

hmm ....of course I do remember running and jumping under the blankets the first time I caught the midwayers messing with G's tape recorder in the middle of the night. :oops: :roll: I got up because I thought that George, who was sleeping soundly beside me, had mistakenly left the TV on. But when I rounded the corner into the kitchen I could tell it was George's voice I was hearing coming from his study. Puzzling right? When I got close to the study doorway I heard the click of his tape player being shut off. (He often runs a tape recorder when he receives messages.) There was nobody in the room so I didn't wait to see which midwayer was responsible but panicked and ran like a bear was after me and under the covers where after about 5 minutes reasoning set in and I could laugh about the episode.

Now I am wondering why I would think hiding under the covers would help? :scratch: LOL

Obviously Kimmie, I would be carrying around a spare blanket all the time like Linus from Peanuts if I had your experiences. :lol: You rock lady! :bana:

xxSandy
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Sandy wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:03 am Hi Shane :santa: ,
You wrote:
Hi Sandy,
No, but thank you.

Shane.

That truly is good news! :sunflower: Heres to the next 50 years, eh? :cheers: :sunny:

Hi Sandy,
Yes it is, but one thing I can tell you what has helped me defy these doctors and I'm convinced of it.
That is well let's just say that Arch Angel Raphael and I have become very good friends over the last 6 years. :bana:

I agree with Kim, repetition of spirit led occurrences, especially if one can remain calm and open minded definitely is conducive to comfort level, :) at least from my own experience. After awhile spiritual activity, celestial presence is just part of the fabric of life. I do remember in the beginning, though, (and I said this many times) feeling like Dorothy in the movie version of The Wizard of Oz, going from a black and white world to one full of amazing possibilities. To me knowing there is so much more and actively participating just made everything (life) so much better.

Yes, Yes, Yes of course. You are correct when you and Kim said about the repetition of spirit led occurrences if one can remain calm and open minded definitely is conductive to comfort level.

I've just clicked. You know for many years now this has been happening - Once my wife and i finish dinner and go to the lounge room and maybe watch a bit of tv, something always happens.
My wife sits to the right of me then it starts.

I get like a thumping heart beat in my left ear with like a Morse Code consistency.
We have said for years that it's my mother in law wanting to join us. Sometimes it just gets so loud I have to move to the other side of the room, then stops.
The funny thing is that when we visit my Father in Law in Japan exactly the same thing happens.
No where else. Just here and there.

So what I'm saying is that yes you get accustomed to it. It didn't happen for a while and I actually missed it :lol: :lol:
But then it came back with avengence.

I can relate to what you mean, becomes the norm.

Have a great night all.

Shane

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Santa Shane,
LOl! :roll I think you and your wife should figure out a way to contact your Mother-in-law. The poor woman is probably exhausted.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:39 pm Dear Santa Shane,
LOl! :roll I think you and your wife should figure out a way to contact your Mother-in-law. The poor woman is probably exhausted.

Kim
Hi Kim,
lolol!
I know . Everything seems to revolve around her. I guess every time I've seen a medium in the last few years she is the first to come forward - The Mother in Law figure. That's her all over - pushing her way to the front to say hi first! :bana:

Santa Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
Maybe now, she has more to say than that.

Kim

Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Seeker13 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:19 pm Shane,
Maybe now, she has more to say than that.

Kim
Kim,

Do you sense that there's anything in particular?

Shane
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Shane,
I'm kind of on sensory over load right now, not even sure I could if could connect with her if I tried. I don't feel any sense of urgency or anything. It's just when at long last, my daughter and I went to a medium (after receiving numerous prompts!) my mom didn't even wait for the medium to explain anything or bother going into alpha. Instead she shouted in exasperation, "FINALLY!!!" I laughed because that's the memory that popped into my head reading your posts to this thread.

Kim