The Connection is Always Open

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Connection is Always Open

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason...

:bana: Happy Halloween! :bana:

Don't forget this one too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0riizU8Ls

:lol:

I've been thinking of you special man. :love
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

I've been thinking of you special man. :love
hugs,
Sandy
Aw shucks :mrgreen:

:finger: :finger: KNOK :finger: :finger:
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

For those who may be struggling to reach god..it doesn't matter how many times you fall or just take "a huge wallop" only one time.....

God waits for you infinitely.

This song should describe what I mean. May this song strike you "right in the feels"

https://youtu.be/VdQY7BusJNU

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
Don't know why, but this just showed up on my notifications. I loved The Addams Family! Is that all the longer it was on? Don't think I'd seen the Cindi Lauper video, loved the dog statue. Hope you had a great Halloween!

Jason I appreciate that you are always trying to uplift others.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:18 pm Jason,
Don't know why, but this just showed up on my notifications. I loved The Addams Family!

Jason I appreciate that you are always trying to uplift others.

Kim
Quite a few seasons!

But...I think that's what 1111 is all about. The upliftment of humanity. We can ascend no other way

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

George like the Adam's family too... Now I was always more of a "Munsters" kind of gal. I always thought Herman was soooo sweet and loved Lily's hair.
https://au.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... tion=click

That is one of my favourite songs...that Cindi Lauper song, Jason. Loved the video...still hoping for a happy ending.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Meeeee too Sandy, meeeee too

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

If my music/movie clip channeling abilities are correct, then I've officially joined the family now. No more searching, it's all about opening other minds. That, I feel, 8s my mission.

If people listen, great! (On facebook) if they don't, I can't help that. I'm reaching for the people willing to listen. Which is a few at least.

And that's better than nothing :mrgreen:

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
Even if we connect with just one other person, opening one mind to spiritual workings, then that's really something! :sunflower:

I think you've been a part of the family for quite some time.

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Kim, very true and i agree. I have always felt like I was a part of the family. But now I can finally, after all these years, bring something more to the table other than questions.

I don't know how these sources "find me", but I approach life from a shrodenger's cat perspective.

Literally, blind faith in the divine. They guide, I try to follow.

I feel as this is a good opportunity because I'm a vet who literally has nothing left and nothing to lose.

All I have is faith.

And it hasn't steered me wrong yet :mrgreen: :finger:
(I cross my fingers and hope for the best because...shrodenger's cat ;) )

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason(Shrodenger's cat),
You have much to bring to the table. Speaking as a person with insatiable curiosity, "Where would we be without someone asking the questions?" Here especially, we are all contributors in our own way whether it's asking the questions or attempting to share insight. Together, all a part of the whole.

Kim

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Seeker13 wrote: Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:51 am Jason(Shrodenger's cat),
You have much to bring to the table. Speaking as a person with insatiable curiosity, "Where would we be without someone asking the questions?" Here especially, we are all contributors in our own way whether it's asking the questions or attempting to share insight. Together, all a part of the whole.

Kim

I'm just now learning that everyone had their own unique gifts. I'm still amazed that I got "lucky" on my song selections. It's like...I not only want people to "get it", but I want them to "see and feel" it too.

I had no idea that I was able to select George and Sandy's favorite songs. I just post what I feel is right..and in the monent...

It's a little scary to me lol, but in a really good way. It makes me wonder...what else can I do? But...baby steps. One day at a time for this overwhelmed veteran who has nothing left but LOVE to give. Even if I have "nothing"

I put nothing in quotes because I don't truly have nothing. I still have a roof over my head, a place to sleep and food in my belly. That's still something!

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Just to nail my point home, this was recieved in my emails this morning (yes I have nearly nine years of cyannelled messages sent to my email. Regardless of how much spam I receive l, the 1111 mailing list finds a way to still grab my attention.)

The email I received this morning...is EXACTLY what I'm experiencing at this current time.

≈======================

Alabama, US of A, November 6, 2013.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “A Model of Life.”

Message received by Oscar.

Thought Adjuster: “Lasting peace is a sign of an increasingly more spiritual life. The experience of peace regardless of the external circumstances can only have its origin in spiritual trust – the trust that the will of the Father is an expression of goodness towards all His creatures and the best that could happen to all. These beings who begin to experience this peace can only grow more attached to this divine will that has produced such good results in their lives.

Thus is the path of faith. When a creature goes through a real religious experience, the initial faith becomes certainty. At the start, perhaps only curiosity about the Father existed, but after experiencing the influence of His divine love all superficial doubts cannot compete against the things that the individual has learn through experience.

Materialistic men and women hold on to the idea that they cannot trust in that which they cannot see or hear. However, they let themselves be deceived by their own limited perception. A true scientist knows that many things are real regardless of what we can perceive about them. Many people have learned about the subatomic world through a common model of the atom, that looks like a solar system with the nucleus as the sun and the electrons as the planets spinning around it. However, this is only a model. The reality is much more complex, mysterious, and harder to describe. But this simple model has served to increase your knowledge of matter and it has been fundamental to the many advances in technology that you currently enjoy. Computers, cell phones, the internet, and many other objects you use daily function on things you don’t fully understand or experience directly, however you can still benefit from them.

Then why would you deny the experience of a truly religious life? Why do you avoid discovering the treasure hidden within yourself with an attitude that is inconsistent with a true explorer? Know that the truth was never hidden from you, because this truth is already within you. If you take the time and wisely decide to create a life model to bring you closer to divinity and to the presence of God within you, you will see how your life is filled with purpose and peace while you become more useful to your civilization and your world.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Faith is just curiosity tinged with hope — Thought Adjuster.

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason :hithere

You know I have often noticed the right message seems to show up just when I need to hear it. :sunflower:
I needed to hear this one as well. ;)

xxSandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Sandy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:18 am Hi Jason :hithere

You know I have often noticed the right message seems to show up just when I need to hear it. :sunflower:
I needed to hear this one as well. ;)

xxSandy
:roll :loves

Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
Hope you had a great holiday!

When you're ready, I'm pretty sure you'll be surprised at the number of gifts you possess.
Sandy wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:18 amYou know I have often noticed the right message seems to show up just when I need to hear it. I needed to hear this one as well.
xxSandy
Happens to me quite often. Puts a smile on my face every time.

Kim

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:sunflower: Re: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KahOD-93D7U ,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7rros-41Hg (overture)

(a comment) "My little sister passed away 4 Jun at 11:11. It was her favourite song!
I miss you Indy Llew. I love you forever and always. Fly high angel."

Rod :)
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thank you Rod! I like the overture. :D
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am so sorry, Rod. The love you feel for her comes through your words and touches my heart as does her favourite song. I know you will see her again some day. :happy
love,
Sandy

Thanks Sandy, but the (comment) was from the web page.
However your sentiment easily extends to my wife
and other dear ones who have since graduated.

Rod :)