The Connection is Always Open

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The Connection is Always Open

Post by happyrain »

Today after a day or two of feeling depressed I received a 333, 444, 555 and 777. I have a picture of two white vehicles parked side by side- 333 and 555 being the repeating numbers on the plates. Yesterday, just before the assurances, I realized(finally?) that when we pray to God it is no different than our minds doing its own thinking, systematic or not. What I mean is, the channel to speaking to God is always On. Just because we pray to God and believe that, "now I am being heard" does not mean we are only effective right there and then. The connection is always there, we are usually just too dense and in our own minds to realize it. Or perhaps I'm just speaking for myself... The point is, if we start to think, I am always being Heard... What might that mean for our personal achievements?
:sunflower:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: The Connection is Always Open

Post by Seeker13 »

Eric,
happyrain wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:03 amThe point is, if we start to think, I am always being Heard... What might that mean for our personal achievements?
A change of perspective is a powerful tool is it not? Aren't we so lucky to be able to experience it in this crazy 'Correcting Time'! More power to you little brother... and all of us! :sunflower:

:loves
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

The point is, if we start to think, I am always being Heard... What might that mean for our personal achievements?
YES! :cheers: That's it! The sky is the limit with this beneficial habit/way of being. :sunflower:
Thank you Eric... :D
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Thanks, sometimes I get carried away with these self realizing moments and don't mean to come riding in on any high horse. :lol: There are sayings that better express what I was trying to share,
How long will you keep pounding on an open door
begging for someone to open it?

Rabi'a al-'Adawiyya

You do not have to struggle to reach God,
but you do have to struggle to tear away
the self-created veil that hides him from you.

Paramahansa Yogananda

There is only one virtue
and only one sin
for a soul on the path:
virtue when he is conscious of God
and sin when he is not.

Abu Hashim Madani
It's easy for me to fall into traditional prayer, a habit of praying for food- praying on wake and going to sleep. It's not that traditional prayer is wrong but that it is easy to become stuck when sincerity is loss. I believe these practices are meant to serve progress but I've found from my own contentment that I've lingered on one particular step for too long. When we are so absorbed in ourselves and our miseries and things start going awry, then we find ourselves in prayer and perhaps with a glimpse of sincere expression. To come to this realization and then experience the all too perfectly aligned backing of this sentient Universe the next day confirms the lessons and very much what is taught and shared here- it's not my verbal letter to god being acknowledged but the entirety of who I am and what I am experiencing.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good morning, Eric,
Thanks, sometimes I get carried away with these self realising moments and don't mean to come riding in on any high horse. :lol: There are sayings that better express what I was trying to share,
I certainly don't see you as riding in on any high horse my friend. :) Yogananda, Rabi'a al-'Adawiyya , Abu Hashim Madani, are all brilliant teachers and Gurus credited with providing much insight on spiritual development and resonance with God...yet that does not mean that little ole you, from your personal relationship with Spirit cannot provide helpful insights of your own. When spiritual inspiration is provided often times people pick out and interpret what they feel is needed and of value. :) so even simple messages an be multi faceted.
You may not know this, but I value every word that comes out of your mouth and appreciate everything you share. :)

With that said I also enjoyed the messages from these amazing Gurus. So thank you! :sunflower:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Paigeyxb
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Paigeyxb »

:kiss: I am so glad to see my brothers/sisters speak on this! there are some days I almost feel crazy because of the amount of signs and prompts and messages I get. If I wasn’t at such a peace within, I probably would have gone crazy by now!! :roll :lol: The feeling of being so “known” by God is unexplainable. :loves :loves (“Known” by Tauren Wells has been a “must listen to” song for me recently) Ive been on this journey for a few months now and it’s AMAZING... Unbelievable at times, but that’s just our human minds speaking. I have had the chance to awaken others during that time which is even more beautiful. :kiss:

Much love to you all and I am so delighted to know that we are united in our faith, and are able to share similar spiritual experiences within this lifetime.

Love Peace & Joy!
-Paige
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Paige!
Thanks for the referral of the song and artist. Really liked it, added to my list of favorites! It's been incredible how music has been so prominent in prompts conveying messages to me lately!

Eric,
I say, "Ditto!," to Sandy's last post and hoping this day fills you all with light and love. I too have been up and down for the past few months, not really like me, but necessary to do some soul searching to root out some buried feelings I've been carry around since childhood. Thought I'd already dealt with them, but this insistent Correcting Time has proved me wrong, again. Prompts and coincidences have been a veritable roller coaster ride! Interesting they've broiled up painful memories and been supportive at the same time.

Here's to progress!

Love to all,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Paigeyxb
New Friend

Post by Paigeyxb »

Thank you. I read them all the time, but my spirit hadn’t felt like posting until then. 🙂 I’ll probably be a little more social now.

Love to you all 💓
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Paige and welcome! :kiss:

I lost you this morning. LOL Le me explain. I approved your post and then I couldn't find you on the board to respond. Don't know why. I can loose my way in a wet paper bag. But I suspected you would show up again when Kim or Eric found you.

Your post, so full of love and good feelings is like balm to the soul after a strange kind of day. I visited the tip (landfill) for the first time over here while helping my friend clear out the clutter from her flat. The noise, smells and dare I say, my friends driving left me in a bit of a frazzle this afternoon so coming to the board and your peaceful post (kim's response too) Well I feel better. Thank you ladies.

If any one out there is feeling alone, overwhelmed,tired of picking up only to fall again, one mistake after another... check out this special song that Paige mentioned in her post. It is a message of a sort just for you. :happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xckDgX8xNfg

Love to all you guys/gals near and far, :loves
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Paigeyxb wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:13 am :kiss: I am so glad to see my brothers/sisters speak on this! there are some days I almost feel crazy because of the amount of signs and prompts and messages I get. If I wasn’t at such a peace within, I probably would have gone crazy by now!! :roll :lol: The feeling of being so “known” by God is unexplainable. :loves :loves (“Known” by Tauren Wells has been a “must listen to” song for me recently) Ive been on this journey for a few months now and it’s AMAZING... Unbelievable at times, but that’s just our human minds speaking. I have had the chance to awaken others during that time which is even more beautiful. :kiss:

Much love to you all and I am so delighted to know that we are united in our faith, and are able to share similar spiritual experiences within this lifetime.

Love Peace & Joy!
-Paige
Hello Paige,
Welcome to the board, officially. And, somehow, you've made me feel welcomed with your initial post. Thank you divine friend. :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good afternoon All!
After reading this thread the first time, one thing after another happened to help me work through those buried feelings. First went to UTube to listen to Known, which was one of those raising the hairs on the back of my neck, with my spirit teachers flashing their symbols all over the place, realizing I was meant to hear that song at that particular moment(thank you again Paige for placing it in my path). Had an emotional response to it before it even started. Right after it was finished was prompted by the song Stay With Me, played over and over while posting to this thread. Well, I didn't really know the words, or what that song was about, perplexed why I was being repeatedly prompted with it... Wait, now that I think about it, believe someone was playing it at the beach on Wednesday... Anyway, went to Utube again, listened and watched the Stay With Me video. At first, didn't really understand how it pertained to me, then realized, "Ah, if it's not love...then it's not enough."

Thought of my currant situation, how I'm still affected by hurt feelings from way back then. And even though it was painful, it's almost like I felt the shift occur in me. All of these connected dots helped me look at both relationships, then and now, with a different perspective. Neither is automatically healed, but I believe the process has begun. Then felt a poem tugging at my heart, which is also tied to my healing process. I wasn't going to share it with anyone, but decided that maybe I am supposed to. Will add it to the poetry section.

Related all of this, out of the blue, on Wednesday my niece sent a copy of a page in a book she's reading on Astrology. It was all about people born on my birthday, along with the loveliest, most heart warming text anyone could send to their aunt! I'd been reviewing the information several times, contemplating the traits described on the page. Some were spot on, others not even close. I'd already been trying to use it to help me understand this difficult relationship I've been having. Occurred to me, my nieces' circumstances and mine when I was her age are very similar. It seems both of us in our own way are seeking spiritual answers to help resolve problems and help us navigate life.

Lol! What's really funny, my initial intention was to share a whole other string of prompts and coincidences I'd experienced earlier in the week! Ok, ok, we all know I get distracted by shiny things..."Oooh, look at that!"

Sandy,
Let's all take a few minutes and breathe together. And although I can honestly say I've never been lost in a wet paper bag, the experience sounds utterly dreadful! You can be assured if it happens to you again, someone will toss you a rope, or send a google map... The Google map would not be me of course, because well, you all know how techie challenged I am(thank you for posting the URL to Known)...., but someone competent in that area surely would!

Paige,
It took me almost two years to sign on to the boards. Had to read ALL of the channeled messages up to that point. Revealing yourself spiritually can be very intimidating. I'm so glad you did!

Eric,
I truly hope all is well with you. I'm grateful for your every post.

We can get through this together my lovely family/friends! :kiss:

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

We can get through this together my lovely family/friends! :kiss:
:cheers: Yes we can! Thank you for sharing that dose of courage, Kim. Your support means the world to me. :kiss:

I am "gifted" (or cursed) with being able to bottle up and repress feelings and happenings and upsets, sort of like Computer security isolating a virus. These things are not gone but neatly suppressed and stored somewhere in my system. It is a defence I developed as a child...very effective at allowing life to move on but unlike my computer security, at some point the dam is going to burst. LOL ...shoot, now I have a picture of "Ghost Busters" when the grid was turned off.... :lol: :roll: No, it's not going to be that bad, especially if I begin opening and examining each of those emotional viruses and releasing them (into the earth or in way as to not infect another. ;) :) ) No "ghosties" running around driving cabs or anything of the such. ;)

After George had his stroke in 2016. I had to step up to the plate and conquer some of my fears...some of them would seem silly to most people but George needed me and we only had each other in a human sense, anyway. We got through it.
Where am I going with that?... Well, I think my eventual point has to do with the way I am feeling now. A little vulnerable again. A little afraid for his health and a wee bit of worry that I may drop the proverbial "ball". Worry and fear can create lots of other "uglies" as well and if we don't deal with them straight away they can mushroom into a swimming pool of "Gremlins." (Not literally lol... sorry, I was being visually reminded of the movie Gremlins. :roll: :) So the thoughts here on a couple of threads have reminded me to check the "emotional fluids" from time to time. Emotions are our window to our inner health and well being many times. Sort of like the flashy red light letting us know we are low on oil.

A quiet time spent reviewing what underpins those emotions is invaluable especially when our physical vehicle seems about to seize up from "engine stress. " ;) :roll: :roll :love

Like Kim intimated, we have each other...as well as a host of beings who love and support as we wallow through the quagmires of life.
Here's too those human and "heavenly hosts" :cheers:
You are loved!
Sandy
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Hey Happy!

Thanks for making this post. For the past couple of days, I too, was going through some serious depression. It came out of nowhere and really sapped me pretty hard. I was starting to perk up today but then i slipped right back into it and decided to take a nap. Then i had the weirdest dream...i wont go into details but i was in a car with people i care about and then a commercial on the radio came on...

"Special thanks to those at the progress group which is headed by George and Sandy Barnard! Feeling down? head on over to 1111angels.com and check out their message boards".

Then..even stranger..we picked up these people we didnt know but i felt like that they were good people. I was in the backseat with one of them as we rode along and this one..whom i think is a midwayer in disguise in my dream...kept cracking the corniest puns and i couldn't help but laugh at her. i started laughin so hard that i felt like people were laughing harder the harder i laughed lol. The Puns came because i was trying to get my arm in my jacket sleeve and somehow...i got stuck trying. Thaaaaaats when all the puns started coming. When she did help me get my arm in my jacket, it was only the slightest bit of help...its like i could have done it easily myself but for some reason...i just found it more difficult than ususal. Then my alarm went off.

I guess the point is...your right, the connection is always open. They knew i was down and they came to cheer me up and reminded me that i should stop over at the boards here every now and then. looks like...once again..they were right when i saw this post. Scuse my spelling, i woke up minutes ago and im still laughing at the dream...i do feel a lot better though. Reminds me that i gotta keep positive and remember there are those out there that are REALLY looking out for us.

Light and life everyone, and thanks again for the post. It helped me remember a thing or two. Depression can do that to ya.

--Jason.
]You do not have to struggle to reach God,
but you do have to struggle to tear away
the self-created veil that hides him from you.

Paramahansa Yogananda
A quiet time spent reviewing what underpins those emotions is invaluable especially when our physical vehicle seems about to seize up from "engine stress. " ;) :roll: :roll :love
You both hit the nail on the head. Its one thing to be aware of things and strive to do the right things...but sometimes you still get tired. Love ya guys and thanks again for the post HappyRain (Eric, right?)
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello Jason

thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience. yes my name's eric. you said sometimes you get tired, i understand. everyday is a battle, and it is you who are pursuing liberation. it is mind shattering, to realize you've had the backing, through out your many traveled years- of a loving and supportive force, communicating to you beyond the means of a simple verbal exchange. so, it is a battle worth fighting for.
godspeed.

i am happy to see you posting.

blessings.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning Jason, (Well, it will be morning when you read this I think.)
It's evening here the sun just set and I am waiting for our pigeon to decide to fly back to her hutch. (long story)

Thanks for sharing your dream and your related thoughts with us. I was so sorry to hear that depression had reared its' head but I have to admit I had a good laugh imagining the 1111 Progress group commercial on the radio. I am wondering if maybe Sharmon was the woman Midwayer in your dream. She has such a playful sense of humour. She is known as MNO 6 (Younger sister to Doctor Mendoza)
Sometimes I see 06 or 6's when she prompts me. But it has been awhile since Sharmon has sat on the edge of my bed at night and had a talk with me. :happy

Actually, I was thinking about you last night so I am pleased to see you safe and sound and posting today. :sunflower:

I've gotta get that pigeon of ours back in her hutch she just did a "fly by" that Tom Cruise (Top Gun) would be proud of.
ai yi yi :roll: :? :)

hugs,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Jason,
It's pretty easy to feel the weight of depression these days. All we have to do is look around and the world seems to be beating us down, grabbing ahold of our emotions before we know what hit us. Recognizing and labeling the thing is the first step to defeating it. One step at a time, one breath at a time, believing we are worthy, asking for help from spirit, … believing we are worthy. All we can do is keep trying.

Hope you're having a good weekend,
Kim

Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi Eric,

This is an interesting take on prayer and thought. Personally, realizing that I'm always being heard has lead me to repent many of my thoughts. I try to stay positive to keep my head above water, but I too suffer from depression sometimes. In truth, there is a lot to be sad about in this world. A recent depressive episode caused my eyes to swell up because I was crying so much. Then I thought, "Ok, time to stop crying, you're clearly saturated." The next celestial message I read was titled "Saturate Your Soul with Benevolence." At the end we are asked what saturates our souls? I guess for me the answer was tears. But tears generally mean that you care. So, I'm not as depressed now because I realized that there is benevolence in me. And I really like that in a person.

Take care,
Jonathan
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hey Jonathan,

Beautifully stated- thank you!! It's amazing how that happens too. Wow.

I'm interested in learning what repent means to you. I know as many walks of life there are, that each perspective is unique and precious.

Those tears are shed with the ultimate benevolence and that's an miraculous thing.

In my journey I'm discovering God to be very forgiving, and my mind tends to scrutinize too much. When I first came to this MB I thought I could monitor every thought, and have really relaxed over the years. I still think myself a bit of an Alchemist. Each step is still a noble effort. I like residing in loving and peaceful awareness too.

Sometimes it really feels like a dance and I think God is all too familiar with our mortal struggles- my Sufi friend has said it best,

There is only one virtue and one sin for a soul on the path... Virtue when he is conscious of God and Sin when he is not.

Reading your post this morning had me analyze my language and probe into my own definitions and understanding of God and so on... Thanks again!

Happy 4th of July to All!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Jonathon and Eric.
I have found both your posts very helpful as I needed to be reminded of the closeness and benevolence of God tonight.
xxSandy
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Starwalker,

I really see the importance in this post. Just earlier today, I was talking to sandy and rain about this latest depression episode I've been dealing with. Before I saw this post today, I've been flooded with 444.

When I posted this dream...I was going through the worst depression I had ever dealt with in my life....it just put into perspective the depression I'm dealing with now.

After re reading this post and taken some time to think about my current situation compared to what I was going through when I posted the dream.......I think I need to SERIOUSLY reevaluate my thoughts

And like..RIGHT now!

Thank you
BLESS YOU!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Jason)))))

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
A field of buttercups for you... :D
( Thank you starwalker http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=30724 )
:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi everyone!
Several years ago I remember reading a message from Christ Michael saying, "Depression is simply another form of anxiety." I'd finally battled my way out of anxiety, and experienced periodic depression for most of my life. I don't know what it was about this statement that really struck a cord in me! Lol, it made me mad! So many people in my life suffered from anxiety and depression. I picture the two combined into a demon to be battled! "No! No more will you suck the life and purpose out of me, or those I love!"

Those who suffer from either, or both are internalizers. For some reason(or many reasons) we've deemed ourselves unworthy and turned that negativity upon ourselves. Who did that to us? Who took a very beautiful, trusting child and eroded their sense of self? Who ever it was and for what reason?! ... They had no right...They had no right!

In God eyes we are all created equal. WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES. On several occasions everyone has said or done something they wish they hadn't. Admittedly some mistakes have more severe consequences than others. If we don't want to continue suffering those consequences, we learn from them and move on. If we don't learn from them we either become externalizers and blame others for our mistakes, or we become internalizers and blame ourselves.

Internalizers punish themselves for their 'mistakes' over and over again. Why? Making mistakes is how we learn to navigate the world. There is light and life on the other side of anxiety and depression. If we take up that sword to slowly battle that demon, we can find that light within ourselves. Life is out there waiting. AND we can make as many mistakes as it takes to find it.

In God's eyes each of us is his/her beloved child. GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES... We have to stop believing that we are one.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Amen Kim! :bana: :alien:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well said, Kim!
In God's eyes each of us is his/her beloved child. GOD DOESN'T MAKE MISTAKES... We have to stop believing that we are one.
Thank you :love
xxSandy
Starwalker
Family

Post by Starwalker »

Hi all,
Sorry for the delayed response here. I am just getting used to this forum, and it seems I missed all these posts.

Eric,
I don't think anyone has ever asked me what repentance means to me, so thanks for making me think about it. To me, repentance is a big part of my salvation. When I feel remorse over something I did, I confess, ask forgiveness, and make amends if possible. Sometimes we run on for a long time before we realize the error of our ways. But we will eventually pay for every sin. The price I pay is usually emotional pain. The path I have travelled so far has been a hard one. I have been forgiven a lot. I feel as though I'm entering a period where I'm dropping a lot of negative karma now. I'm feeling more and more alive each day. This has been a long time coming though. I think your Sufi friend summed it up very well! Thanks for sharing that.

Sandy,
You are very much welcome! I'm happy to be of service. :)

Pointman,
I'm sorry to hear you were going through another depressive episode. I hope you are feeling better. I have had much trouble with my thoughts. Thought repentance is relatively new to me, but it does work. We have to realize that God suffers with us. This lead me to feel bad about being so down on myself. If God loves us unconditionally, and we are to become like God, then we must love ourselves unconditionally too. Its only logical. It seems we both have difficult pasts to heal from. I'm glad you found my post helpful in some way.

Kim,
Thank you so much for your post, it really resonated with me. I think I have finally learned my lesson. I was a very bad internalizer. The past year has been a rough one for me in more ways than just COVID-19. But if that's what it took to get me to where I am now, then I don't regret it. I'm not going to let this suck the life out of me anymore either. We are God's children. That means we are children of light, and our thoughts, words, and actions should reflect that.

God bless,
Jonathan
”The limits of the possible can only be defined by going beyond them into the impossible.” ~ Arthur C. Clarke