Law of Attraction

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
hungryfish
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Law of Attraction

Post by hungryfish »

Sorry if this is posted under the wrong heading, or for that matter the wrong website. I have been a non-contributing member of this forum for years, but have posted very little. I've seen 11:11 for years with almost scary frequency. I've also been studying about the law of attraction with my wife who is an expert in the area. While I believe in the "theory" of the law of attraction, I've also been sceptical about it. To me in the 11:11/LOA world scepticism will hold you back from your full potential personally speaking.

Yesterday I kept telling myself, without doubt, that I was going to find a $10 bill for my habit (a bad tobacco habit). I just applied for SS and it will be a couple weeks before I get my first check. Never before was I so positive that I would come into money.

After a few bus rides to and fro Social Security, a stop at the grocery store and a mile long walk from the bus stop home, I reluctantly gave into the fact that $10 wasn't to be found 🤔.

I have been in possession of an ADP debut card for a few years. My last healthcare job deposited my paychecks to this debit card. I hadn't even checked it or used the card for over a year! For some reason I checked to see if, By some miracle, my Social Security funds had been deposited even though they told me it would be 2-3 weeks. Well I checked and the balance available was $82.17. A deposit made by my previous employer posted on April 30, 2019!

Wow! I had forgotten about for a year suddenly had a balance of $80 +. I not only was able to make my sin purchase plus give my wife $40!
hungryfish
Busy Bee

Re: Law of Attraction

Post by hungryfish »

I am still absolutely shocked. That's lack of faith in my part I know. Love you angels! :roll
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

hungryfish,
Definitely not the wrong website for The Law Of Attraction!
hungryfish wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 5:58 pmTo me in the 11:11/LOA world scepticism will hold you back from your full potential personally speaking.
Apparently not!

Lol! Stick around, maybe you'll find out even more!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hey Hungryfish,

I had a good chuckle just now reading your post. Could actually see myself a little in some of what you posted... It's not that I am sceptical of LOA...not that at all, it reflects more of something I would do well to to work on within myself...sort of self love... self worthiness kind of thing...
I am sort of thinking out loud so please forgive me if my ramblings are making no sense whatsoever. ;) :lol:

I think it was a couple years ago that I read a book called E2 (E squared..sort of hard to type) Nine Do It-Yourself Energy Experiments that Prove Your thoughts Create Your Reality by Pam Grout. In this humorous and effective book one of the experiments had you working on manifesting something simple in a 24 hour period. I remembered that George needed a new ball cap ... a plain dark colour would be nice. So that became my manifesting experiment for that particular exercise. Unfortunately...George needed a break that day and wanted to spend the day at the beach. Normally that would be a cause to celebrate :bana: ...but I am supposed to be manifesting a hat, right? How am I supposed to do that on a beach? So off we went walking the seemingly zillions of kilometres along our favourite beach until we reached the Island that is now no longer and island (sand build up) . On a whim we decided to walk the back side which is not as naturally beautiful as the front so there are less visitors back there... We hadn't walked far when there in the sand was a brand new mens black Nikki hat! I looked around there was nobody around either on the beach or on the steep cliff above us... :shock: So George got his hat and I had a successful manifesting experiment. A win win despite myself. :mrgreen:

Anyway it's good to see you again. Glad to hear you manifested your smokes money and then some. Love the way it came to you...very cool! :thumright:

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

i wrote an article on the Law of vibration in my blog, Elevensrunamok.blogspot.com. It goes hand in hand with the Law of Attraction.

Hopefully this may help you to understand that the universe works on its own terms...but if you keep putting out the positive feedback, the universe will answer. Sometimes its not on your terms and it takes longer than expected...but if you keep the faith, keep putting out the positive vibes that what will be, not only will be but can be, amazing results will follow. I hope you take a few to read what ive written. Its in my signature.

Reading up on the law of Vibration will help you to further understand how the law of attraction works as well.
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Jason,

Thanks for the blog suggestion. I was actually planning on reading about the Law of Vibration on your blog but got sidetracked right away by all the other interesting things I found there. LOL I have book marked it and plan on visiting frequently . So many fascinating topic there.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi all!
Yesterday the Law of Attraction was in full force... much to my dismay. Finally had a whole day I could work on the yard and gardens and be all alone! :bana: :sunflower: :sunflower: :bana: :D WAs so happy!... Then my husband pulled in the driveway, seems everyone thought I was dead. They'd been calling and texting for an hour and a half. Well, I wasn't dead, I was playing in my flowers and listening to Pandora. LOL! Thought every time the music cut out, I'd simply lost signal for a second... it does happen.

Then my husband said I had to go to town(45 miles away), to pick up our son whose car was supposed to be fixed, but wasn't. I was hot, sweaty, tired, and filthy from digging in the dirt. Instantly I was more mad than I can remember being in a veeeeerrrry long time. Dave and I don't get angry with each other, always able to listen and work things out. I yelled, "NO!!! I DON'T WANT TO!!!

He blinked and replied, "Well, you have to everyone else is at work." He left to go back to work.

I steamed into the house, the landline phone was ringing, it was my daughter checking on me, because she thought I was dead. I answered "WHAT?!!!" She too was relieved I wasn't dead, but reiterated that I needed to go and pick up my son. "I KNOW!!! HE'S GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT, CAUSE I'M TAKING A SHOWER FIRST!"

Then a text came through from my son, who also was glad I wasn't dead, but needed a ride. He even offered to buy me sushi. I told him I preferred a pound of flesh instead.

A few minutes later I pulled out of the driveway... still fuming and muttering. The week of the fourth of July in our area is extremely insane. There's a huge festival going all week, thousands of people pour into the area. Locals get everything they need beforehand, in anticipation of the onslaught to come. Everyone knows only a crazy person would be caught dead going into town.

The Law of Attraction was in full force the minute I pulled out onto the road. It's almost like it had people lined up for the next 45 miles waiting for me! I knew why the drive was a disaster. I called out, "I KNOW ALL ABOUT THE LAW OF ATTRACTION! :grrr YOU COULD TURN IT OFF FOR A LITTLE WHILE!" Of course that's not the way it works. It took twice as long as usual, a test at every turn. I tried all the way breathing and turning my feelings around to no avail. Finally arriving I informed him he owed me six pounds of flesh. He drove us back home, while I closed my eyes, did a lot of breathing, trying to figure out what was behind and underneath all my negative feelings.

Thankfully I did figure it out, so today was back to normal.. Almost didn't post 'my less than shining moment', but it was such a perfect example of The Law of Attraction! Even those of us who should know better have our off days.... and The Law of Attraction doesn't work on credit!

Here's to positive thoughts and happy vibes for everyone!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,

LOL I'm sorry but your description of your "no good terrible day" had me rolling in the floor. Why do I suspect your son was never in any danger of loosing a pound of flesh!" :lol:

I had to smile as I had one of those Law of attraction days yesterday myself. Yep, I knew better yet like a little kid stamping her foot. I practically stuck my tongue out and invited it to "bring it on!" :shock: whew!

Needless to say, I came to my senses and calmed down...but not before things went pear shaped.

I like the way you slowed down and took some time to figure out why you were feeling out of sorts.

xxSandy

Happy Fourth of July!
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
LOL! I really wanted that pond of flesh! :lol: What I got though was probably much more humane, a little help outside and the kitchen cleaned.

Sorry you had 'one of those days too'. " We must learn our lessons. We must learn our lessons." If only I'd had him wait another 15 minutes and done the soul searching first, the result would have been the opposite I'm sure.

Wednesday afternoon my daughter-in-law sent a text asking about the identity of a flower. I sent the information, stating it probably came from my house. Her reply made me smile and laugh for several minutes. "You're probably dead, because it's growing in the cracks of the brick."

My reply was, " :lol: No it was yesterday everyone thought I was dead."... It still makes me giggle.

Not planning a big picnic or anything to celebrate...ha, spending a few quiet hours alone in the flowers. :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: Going to the fireworks tonight though, first time in a long time because I don't have to work early tomorrow morning, not until 9:30!

Wish everyone on the planet could be celebrating their independence.

Love to all,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wish everyone on the planet could be celebrating their independence.
May it be so. :happy
Sorry you had 'one of those days too'. " We must learn our lessons. We must learn our lessons." If only I'd had him wait another 15 minutes and done the soul searching first, the result would have been the opposite I'm sure.
"We must learn our lessons" This strikes a chord with me and I sort of think I am close to understanding where to start now with my blah day and its "pear-shapedness or is it "pear- shapieness" :scratch: :) . I am one of those people who does not like to be interrupted in the middle of a job. So what underpins that attitude might be interesting and perhaps contribute (along with a better dose of patience) to minimise the damage within and without when the situation arises in the future. Sometimes when I think a problem is straight forward, in fact, it actually often times has layers. I wrap myself much like an onion. LOL okay now my brain is diverted and reminded of the movie, "Hero," with Dustin Hoffman and Gena Davis. (Love both those guys) I'm thinking of the part when she is giving a speech using onions as an example. hmm maybe there is another reason I am reminded of the movie too. Messages and info can from from any number of strange places when we ask and open up to answers. Just need to slow myself down, let the chores wait and meditate on it, eh? I wouldn't mind seeing the movie again either. Might as well use the Law of Attraction to make that happen. ;)

You have such a fun family. Its funny 20 years ago we were not so tired to instant communication with those bulky cell phones being too cumbersome to carry around with us as we performed our chores. Now day if you don't answer...well as you demonstrated... your friends and family think you're dead. :lol: :lol: :lol: Laughing all over again. :mrgreen:

Have a great time at the fireworks! :hithere
love to all,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
You said,
Sandy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:13 am I am one of those people who does not like to be interrupted in the middle of a job.
This is me exactly! Didn't really realize it so much, until Josie sent me a description of traits for someone with my birthday. Along with that I can remain very focused while performing the task. Being focused and finishing a project isn't such a BAD thing... is it? Hmmmm, probably if that means you want a pound of flesh from the person who did the interrupting, a person should definitely stop and recenter themselves before acting. Bah, hindsight!

Ha, when I think of onion layers, reminds me of Shrek! If an ogre has layers, so can we, right?

Fireworks were great! First time seeing them for Tiny, she was so excited! She usually goes to bed at 8:00, display doesn't start until 10:30, think her second right on up to her fifth wind kicked in. It was her goal to climb all the trees in the park! When the fireworks finally started she settled down beside her mom. The show for me was watching Tiny's reaction. After seeing the first couple rockets go off, the expression of wonder and awe on her face was truly priceless. Unable to shift her gaze from the sky she whispered, "It feels like I'm dreaming!"

I'll accept these results from The Law of Attraction any day!

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Tiny said,
"It feels like I'm dreaming!"
"

That's the quote of the day! :bana: Think about it...wouldn't it be awesome to take that childlike wonder into our day and see fireworks in everything we do? hmmm not sure that came out right but after a hectic morning trying to herd a couple of bouncing bunnies (literally) back into their hutch it is rather nice to take a few moments to look at what was an exasperating situation with fresh eyes. In hind site, well, it could have been seen as hilarious and what a better way to begin a day (next to prayer and stillness, of course) then with laughter.

Glad Tiny enjoyed the lights show. I suspect with you she will also learn to see the starry sky with the same amount of emotions. ;) :)
Ha, when I think of onion layers, reminds me of Shrek! If an ogre has layers, so can we, right?
Absolutely! I love those Shrek movies. Actually, when I first saw my Teacher he reminded me a wee bit of Shrek. No, he wasn't green! LOL :roll:

Enjoy your Sunday. :kiss:
love,
Sandy