Me too

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
cirasgrace82
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Me too

Post by cirasgrace82 »

11:11 and similar number patterns is something I’ve also experienced on and off throughout my life. Lately I’ve been seeing it again in full swing though. 11:11 mostly, but also other repeated numbers like 3:33, 5:55 and I see 747 or even 777 a lot. Also see feathers and occasionally will see the purple feather which is a personal one for me. Also see lots of coins, especially pennies everywhere. Also butterflies and birds like to fly around you or make themselves noticed too! The reason I’ve been seeing this more lately I think is because since I quit drinking alcohol and started getting closer to God and working on myself which has opened me up for supernatural connextion and blessing. Awesome.

I hope everyone has a merry christmas/happy holidays!

Also which I think is kinda cool, my birthdate equals 11 and my last name equals 11 letters and my full name adds up to 22 letters.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Me too

Post by happyrain »

!! :hithere Happy holidays to you too!!!

That is awesome! Welcome to the boards! :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
cirasgrace82
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by cirasgrace82 »

:hithere Thank you!
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

It's crazy, don't you think? Getting purple feathers. What do you make of all of this? If you're okay with sharing, how old are you? I am trying to get healthier myself. Not being drunk will definitely open you up to the subtler realities.
My name's Eric and I'm 30 years young. I'm interested in learning more.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello cirasgrace82,
It is nice to meet you. I enjoyed your first post an reading about the prompts an signs you are given.

You wrote:
The reason I’ve been seeing this more lately I think is because since I quit drinking alcohol and started getting closer to God and working on myself which has opened me up for supernatural connextion and blessing. Awesome.
I believe you nailed it... it seems when we are able to open the spiritual door even a crack God and the Celestial workers of the universe will come through. This is definitely easier when we release some things that can work against this lightening of our vibrations.

We don't have to be perfect, though, to work with the celestials. ( Boy don't I know... :roll: :oops: ). They love us just as we are...(Hearing the Billy Joel song now :roll: ) It is just easier to feel and sense the growing connection when we loose some of the "human baggage."

Hey, thank you for the Christmas wishes. :sunflower: And I hope that you and your family and friends are blessed these holidays and into the New Year. :rendeer:

Please do make yourself at home here.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.