WHY?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
cruserman
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

WHY?

Post by cruserman »

Ive looked into this 1111 and other repetitive numbers for years what does it mean am i crazy oh its just a internal clock people would say its your higher self its your guides it me seeing a glitch in the matrix was the one i settled on using for a while. When it first started i wasn't even aware it was happening and the numbers were not even 1111 it was 711 then years later it became 1111 I thought i was crazy when it started happening more. i was started waking up at that time a lot when i use to sleep in more then ha ha. Then it became much worse 1212 222 333 444 144, mostly 111 1111 1212 and 144 i started closing my computer at 111 without realizing till the next day, stopping video at 111 microwaves seeing it everywhere!!! in so many different ways. I would sometime here it see it in three different ways all at ones. Yea it was crazy so i ignored it and ya no it would go away for a while but then return. All of this began happening to me when i became spiritual. what does it all mean! still have a hard time with that question. But now im really starting to think its angels or some kind of beings of sort? They work very hard to make me aware they make street lights flash; that one can be kind of scary at times, glitch up things and even have set off my phone alarm off at there triple numbers, when i did not even have a alarm set. Just my mind yea right!!! but i can't hear them or see them that make it very hard for me to believe with my logical mind but something is there? yep even now i see these numbers i've learned to live with it and even started to like them after some time but i need to truly understand what there trying to get across say. I think they even saved my life twice and protected me as crazy as that might sound to some but why i ask why?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: WHY?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Cruserman,
Nice to meet you. Many of us have experienced much of what you describe, as well as the confused feelings that came along with it. The funny thing is. ..when it is happening to you, you know.....you just know ...that something amazing even unbelievable is going on... Those who haven't experienced it, well .... it is easier for them to dismiss it and wonder why so much fuss is being made....

You said something important...
All of this began happening to me when i became spiritual.
You actually hit the "nail on the head." While the 1111 prompt means something rather individual and personal for everyone... there is a basic and important theme.... Most often these 1111 prompts act as an invitation from the celestial realms to draw closer to beings who have our very best interest ... our spiritual growth at heart.

I smiled when I read of some of the prompts and experiences you have had with the numbers as just recently I share some of them. Last months for 4 or 5 days. For some reason my alarm clock was going off at 1111 every night. I didn't set it, in fact I never set an alarm as my body generally wakes up when it is supposed to regardless of the time.

..and 711 was my first prompt ever. ( It's my birth date)

Something I have learned over the past years is to see spiritual experiences as sort of "growing and refining extra senses that we all have to some degree." The more we allow ourselves to sink deep into relaxing and uplifting meditation the easier it is to sense spirit energy and in the sensing more is shown and experienced. ..... progress....So even though 1111 is a beginning an introduction to wonderful beings, this spiritual greeting continues to encourage and enrich our lives.

You wrote:
but i can't hear them or see them that make it very hard for me to believe with my logical mind but something is there? yep even now i see these numbers I've learned to live with it and even started to like them after some time but i need to truly understand what there trying to get across say. I think they even saved my life twice and protected me as crazy as that might sound to some but why i ask why?
There are many things we cannot see or here and yet the effects are extraordinary. The first one to come to mind is wind. We can't see it but Wow! at times the effects can floor us. Spiritual energy in a way is rather similar. Sometimes it can be so strong it is hard to contain within our bodies and at other times it can be gentle and sweet like smell of a flower... I think this is something so fascinating these energies...how different they all can be one from another. for instance, when George and I meditate together and he transmits any of our celestial friends. More often then not I know who has come because of their energy signature. If I had to explain what the differences were between these beings I probably couldn't do it but my body is able to distinguish between them anyway. Spiritual senses are extra senses... as they develop you will find that you are living proof of these things at present seem sort of far fetched. Funny thing is you will soon find they are very normal and a brilliant part of the tapestry of life.

Have I bored you yet? :lol: Ai yi yi I can prattle on..... :roll:

Well, I'll stop there and just tell you welcome to our board. I suspect that as time goes on, you will discover for yourself the exciting answers to the "why" .
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: WHY?

Post by happyrain »

Welcome!! Beautifully stated Sandy!! Thank you for sharing that! :loves :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity