Not just coincidence

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Not just coincidence

Post by happyrain »

I have been sharing the 11:11 phenomena with receptive friends. It is gradual but so satisfying. I am so pleased to know my friends are now reporting back to me, like seeing 333. There is still a lingering uncertainty and I know it well. It's the, well this could be coincidence. If you believe it is, then you believe it is and that's that. There will be a time though, for anyone on the path, who questions if God is really acknowledging their inner most dialogue. You are back in the uncertainty, unsure if it's some working of the mind or just a coincidence- but could it be something more?
If you want something more, don't let the word God hold you back, it's just a word. You want first hand experience! Time and time again, TIME? LOL! We're shown, over and over... I am convinced you can use these promptings as recognition! Really the divine is recognizing you! You are being guided and the teachers are here to help you realize the ideal.
I am sure you've asked for this at one point in your journey. So wake up!
I ask anyone reading who has yet to register, allow yourself to become immersed in the experience and find out for yourself. Believe in the miracle and be amazed! Call it an experience experiment. :)
There are endless ways to experience what this means! Numerous accounts right here in this section! All of which are unique and a part of your discovery- your intimate and beautiful unfolding with the Creator. Be self realized. If you're thinking about joining please, do, because it's not just coincidence! You're stepping into a beautiful realm of discovery and I want to see the next wave of 11:11 prompted come forward! Until then I'll be enjoying the messages from celestial teachers and finally diving into the well thought out explanations and guidance provided here.
Praying for the members well being and the rise in forum activity. I am grateful I have been welcomed here all these years, despite not jumping into everything right away.
Peace and blessings!!
:sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower: :bana: :sunflower:
<3<3<3<3<3
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: Not just coincidence

Post by Sandy »

Good morning Eric and friends,

This is my first post this morning and I am smiling from ear to ear as our dear friend, Eric's, enthusiastic loving energy washes through me. Yep, you have been here a long time...and I want you to know that you have been an important piece of the "fabric around here... The divine has worked through you regardless as to your concerns regarding the prompts, eh? I guess that is the beauty of the whole thing... Our celestial friends are not possessive. They understand our many directions of focus not only in life but in spirit pursuits as well. I guess the unifying force in all of this (not talking Star Wars here but who knows... ;) ) is our God Within, our TA or as many call ...our Higher Self who becomes ever so much easier to commune with as we take time in meditation, stillness, quiet contemplation etc... As we practice this on a daily basis and actual realise the joy and peace this brings... we also find, despite life's ups and downs, that we are growing spiritually...without really trying. It is this divine energy that flows through us and around us as we open ourselves to the Love that creates the fabric of the universe. ...anyway.... what I am trying to say Eric, is that your questioning has actually enlightened me over the years and your friendship comforted me in tribulations sometimes of my own making... You were being used for good here and in your home circles to promote kindness, compassion, love, truth and beauty...That's a lot of divine purpose eh? I know I am "more then a little sappy" but I hope you see from my words the tremendous love and respect I hold for you.

...and I love the simplicity of the prompts... even though sometimes the actual prompt can be a bit crazy complex in the delivery. Those older members may remember Nick and his travelling with 11:11 thread. This lovely man travelled around the country (US) with a job and he documented the 11:11's he received. Some of them were crazy complex and others cute and surprising like one that stands out in my memory of him shopping at the mall and in approaching a toy store observing the demonstration toy race cars each with 11 on their roofs pulling up side by side as he stopped in front of them. But the prompts became more to him then simple observances as often happens...The outpouring of guidance and help reaches for us as we do our part and reach for it... and then where we go with it... well... that is up to each of us...

Well love and happiness is my wish for all of us on this fine Monday morning. :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:cheers: :cheers: :elephant: :sunny: :cheers: :cheers: :loves :happy :alien:
(((SANDY)))
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning to all this very early Tuesday morning!

I too was smiling form ear to ear reading this thread. Feelings of upliftment wash over me reading the words of my dear friends. I call you friends and even family, though we've never met in person and separated by miles. Eric it's heart warming knowing you are encountering others opening to spirit! This is such an exciting time to be living in. Who knew this is where we would be today, experiencing this unique unfolding and perspective of following a spiritual path?!… No matter the twists, turns, roadblocks and back tracking, it is still a journey of discovery!

I woke this morning from a lucid dream where I was an art teacher at a university. My preferred form of art, was producing these amazing three dimensional sculptures in stained glass. I was showing sculptures of my spiritual vision to a man who was the opposite of spiritual, very materially minded and cold. As we went from sculpture to sculpture, that façade melted away. We didn't speak, I simply watched as he had his own experience while witnessing my vision. There was a mother and child, with rays of light surrounding the child in the mothers arms. Another was a lighted waterfall with a lotus blossom floating in a pool. A woman bent over, holding the body of her deceased husband, with a single trail of tears falling down to a puddle of water with a shattered heart in the center. A woman holding a glowing orb of Urantia up to the heavens. A glowing crescent moon surrounded by twinkling stars. One was a giant rotating music box with a waterfall cascading down. The last I remember was a whole room designed for meditation(which anyone could use). The scene was softly lit with lights. There were trees, a gently flowing stream with reeds, lily pads and long-legged water birds in various poses. Very softly in the background you could hear the trickling of water and meditative music.

I was the artist in the dream and also a third party watching it unfold. I wondered how the sculptures were produced, very detailed drawings of each piece materialized on a table. Then watched an image of myself go through the process of painting the glass, fitting them one shard at a time while forming the sculpture. I was even thinking about strength and stability of each one. It was all so fulfilling!

I shared the dream here, believing it aligned with this thread by inviting others to glimpse my personal spiritual perspective. I didn't tell others how to interpret, or guide try to their personal spiritual, … awakening, only offered an opportunity to see mine.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kim,
I am entranced ..thinking and envisaging your dream art and the atmosphere projected by this peaceful safe "astral?" gallery. :happy

... and I am speechless as I contemplate meanings that touch my soggy little heart...There's a connection in these sculptural snap shops of life that you created. For me it reminds me that spirituality is not something separate from us but is securely sewn into the living, breathing life we have been given. It is a part of us... ready to come to the fore to comfort, awash with joy, soothe and soften, enrich and enthral. It flows through our thoughts our words and actions...it is living breathing reality!

If this is so...can there really be a mundane moment? ... and If this is so, cannot magick be found in all its' "glitter" with every breath?

I think so... :happy

Love to you, my far away sister. :kiss:
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Ah, Sandy,
Your response was like reading poetry, a treat to read and digest. For some reason my mind took me to imagining the waxing and waning of the moon, perhaps that is the time and space where our dreams are woven...
Sandy wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:30 am For me it reminds me that spirituality is not something separate from us but is securely sewn into the living, breathing life we have been given.
Surprisingly, only recently I've discovered this to true! It used to feel that my life was divided into two distinct parts, the day to day living in the reality surrounding me, and my burgeoning spiritual awakening. It is so much more comfortable and satisfying maintaining a singular perspective from the merging of those two parts of my life.
Sandy wrote: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:30 am If this is so...can there really be a mundane moment? ... and If this is so, cannot magick be found in all its' "glitter" with every breath? I think so...
Mundane moments are created by those individuals yet to embrace and unbind their imaginations, where possibilities and satisfaction are endless! Why do you think I live in 'Kid World'? Every day I am allowed to experience, ride the coattails, of unchecked wonder for life. Magic is that thing most adults have ceased to understand and abandoned along with memories of Puff The Dragon, jumping in mud puddles while walking in the rain, and the ability to turn a box or random stick into anything they want.

Heres to the reclamation of that magical breath for all of us! :bana: :bana: :bana:

Love,
Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Johanson
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Johanson »

My mind is blown reading threads like this one. I just can't believe I wasn't aware of this phenomena before. Better late than never though, right?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Better late than never though, right?
Absolutely! :D
I remember feeling the same way when I arrived here. But in all honesty there are so many directions our attentions are focused, we do have good excuses for missing it all. Its sort of funny that the Angels and Midwayers resorted to the prompts just to get our attention... something so in our faces that eventual we have to wonder "what the heck?" :lol: '

It's good to have you here, Johanson. A big welcome to you on this cool, rainy spring morning in OZ.

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Johanson!

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Welcome Johanson.
I am convinced of the whispers from the Divine. Man is the only being that stands between him and God.
To quote...

How long will you keep pounding on an open door
begging for someone to open it?

Rabi'a al-'Adawiyya

You do not have to struggle to reach God,
but you do have to struggle to tear away
the self-created veil that hides him from you.

Paramahansa Yogananda

The 1111 phenomena becomes a comforting companion through out the adventure that is your life, and at times, awe-inspiring moments happen that strengthen your faith. Your life, your choice. I choose to believe and be inspired. I hope these messages and this forum serve as affirmation of ones spirituality and I hope to read of your experience's with the mysterious communication that is 1111 !!! :hithere Thanks for posting. I'd say all of this happens at just the right time.
cruserman
New Friend

Post by cruserman »

Yea when i first started seeing these number prompts everywhere I thought i cant be the only one so i decided to ask that question to my friends, brother who aren't really into all that spiritual talk! Yep they gave me that look what the hell is he talking about? Never have i met anyone i know who has experienced this phenomenon. Although is really is a wonderful feeling when you get that conformation I'm not the only one! I've had it once when me and my college friends had a very aggressive supernatural experience. Not the way you really want to find out but it shook my logical left brain like a storm, wrong place wrong time. Sometimes that's what it take to wake you up! lol
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello cruserman,
I love that name by the way. I am probably way off but I picture you cruising down the highway on a stretched out Harley. :bike: LOL

I can relate to what you said in your post as when I remember the beginnings for me... that of my spiritual unfolding I experienced some unusual things that I longed to speak with someone about...I wound up keeping quiet for some time as I rightly suspected many of my friends wouldn't understand and might even be put off by such things. I was so happy to find this board and others who understood and didn't look suspiciously at what I said.

Hope you and yours are looking forward to a great week end!
xxSandy
happyrain
Family

Obvious prompt... And something interesting

Post by happyrain »

Hi Cruserman,
I think I welcomed you on another post but am kind of seeing this one for the first time. :scratch: Sorry about that.

Sandy,
I don't know for some reason I think he might be a Toyota kind of guy based on his name. =P Who knows?

Well, I am posting because this is too much to be coincidence and I wanted to acknowledge.

Today, on the way to work, I saw a license plate ending in 999. A couple minutes later I had a prominent ringing in my right ear which, somehow, prompted me to look at the odometer; the mileage read 7,770.
After exiting the highway, I noticed two cars side by side and both had the same ending in their license plate... "5533" ... these were side by side!!!
Okay, you think that's enough but the car pulling past them had the plate ending with 999(again)! and when I finally pulled into the parking lot to work a car next to mine had its license plate ending with 1111!!!

Yeah.... Not just coincidence... :stars:

On the way home from work I was prompted once more with repeating 7's and a car next to it had a custom license plate which read, "FRVR"(forever) ... So you see why I feel the need to acknowledge here? :dwarf:

On a separate note...

There was something very interesting I wanted to mention which happened weeks ago. There was no righteousness or sense of spirituality in the moment(that I know of) to have caused this prompt which tells me, not to be so hard on myself.
One day after work I scheduled to exercise with my sister but instead was really craving a happy hour drink or some lounging around time. Turns out we were on the same page. But orchestrating it with the family kind of just happened, there was no vocalizing my desires, everything just happened to perfectly manifest itself. Without saying a word, my sister was the first to say she did not want to work out but instead wanted to unwind somewhere... Then when we met up at the parents house(holiday visits) Dad suggested we all go out to happy hour. I intuited needing to pick my Mom up from her work, which turned out to be right... Went to pick her up and on the car ride home she shared with me her new interest in receiving the prompts. This was the icing on the cake to everything I had witnessed this day. My own mother was coming to me with the promptings. She showed me her interest in 333 after seeing it on the clock in my car. Mom was also wanting to go out that day.
I have been meaning to share this. It's interesting to see things manifest within ones group(s) without saying what it is desired... This was an obvious message but what really sealed the deal, what felt like fate, was my Mother sharing the promptings with me for the very first time.

Well... Very exciting stuff. It is curious how this intelligence communicates with us... I almost feel like I'm doing something wrong sharing just because how special it is :lol: Couldn't help myself :roll:

Peace!! <3
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Wow Eric!
You were really getting the prompts! Think I might get a little dizzy after all that... And probably wouldn't be paying enough attention to my driving.

So excited for you that your family is joining in the spiritual prompting and sharing about it! Dare I allow another Banana Man Dance? Of course :bana: :bana: :roll :bana: :bana: :roll, one more for good measure :bana:.

Maybe you were meant to share your experiences. That way others can know it happens, realize they're not crazy and maybe open up to someone else? It has to start somewhere right?

Love to you and all your family!
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

May I join the dance? :lol: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
Hey E, It's a great feeling, sharing the prompts with family! ! You know, years ago my mother too came to me just like your mom to you. She was experiencing 22, 33 and 1111 ever since I had come home for a visit. It felt good to have some validation within family and have her show even a little interest in something that had changed my life. It wasn't necessary, of course, but it sure was nice.

I've been receiving 22 nearly every time I look at the clock today. Also a 222 and 1234 . It has been a great day and so I can imagine how exciting it must have been experiencing a major prompt day as you did.

It is time for bed so I am off after a busy day. Good night dear friends... :kiss:

love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks guys, that was a dizzying amount that day- interesting how it doesn't always feel warranted. sometimes i think i get it when i am having serious conversations with myself, then prompts follow. kim, i hear ya- fortunately my eyes were on the road and not the phone(it's crazy how often i see people on their phones now while driving).

and sandy... rise and shine! good morning :hithere :loves
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good morning all!

Sandy,..... Everyone can join in the dance!!! :bana: That reminds me. When Aleah was little, every Sunday at church we would sing Lord of the Dance(? Think that's the title), as the last song because it was her favorite. When that song was sung she would perk up and sing it at the top of her lungs. Uh oh, think I have my song for the day, "Dance, dance wherever you may be! I am the Lord of the dance said he..."

Here's to dancing, music and love in your lives!

Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Kim,

I wrote a post a few days ago here and just as I was posting it disappeared. it has been a long time since that has happened. So here I go again...

I don't think I have heard the song you mentioned, "Lord of the Dance". So I looked it up...
very nice! I can see why Aleah belted it out to the top of her litle lungs.

Most of you probably know the song, but I thought just incase there are others also in the dark...I'd post a URL

Here you go... "Lord of the Dance" Put on your dancing shoes and prepare to sing... ;) :D :bana: :bana: :bana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRmRMbBM4Bc

...and here are the lyrics....

Lord of the Dance

The Dubliners
I danced in the morning
When the world was begun,
And I danced in the moon
And the stars and the sun,
And I came down from heaven
And I danced on the earth,
At Bethlehem
I had my birth.
Dance, then, wherever you may be,
I am the Lord of the Dance, said he,
And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be,
And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said he

I danced for the scribe
And the pharisee,
But they would not dance
And they wouldn't follow me.
I danced for the fishermen,
For James and John
They came with me
And the Dance went on.

I danced on the Sabbath
And I cured the lame;
The holy people
Said it was a shame.
They whipped and they stripped
And they hung me on high,
And they left me there
On a Cross to die.

I danced on a Friday
When the sky turned black
It's hard to dance
With the devil on your back.
They buried my body
And they thought I'd gone,
But I am the Dance,
And I still go on.

They cut me down
And I leapt up high;
I am the life
That'll never, never die;
I'll live in you
If you'll live in me -
I am the Lord
Of the Dance, said he.

Songwriters: Ronan Hardiman
Lord of the Dance lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

Have a good week everybody! :sunny:
xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Sandy,
Sandy wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:33 am
I wrote a post a few days ago here and just as I was posting it disappeared. it has been a long time since that has happened. So here I go again...
Sounds like me, I feel your pain. It's always when I'm not paying enough attention. GRRR.

Thanks for the link! Lol! I've been singing the chorus to that song all week! That rendition was quite the jaunty ditty! :bana: I always spend a lot more time than planned when I listen to music on U tube, can't go there for only one song.

I'm reading Autobiography of a Yogi. The views of musical influence in the Hindi religion is fascinating. One quote is, "Because man himself is an expression of the Creative Word sound exercises on him a potent and immediate effect. Great religious music of East and West bestows joy on man because it causes a temporary vibratory wakening of one of his occult spinal centers. In those blissful moments a dim memory comes to him of his divine origin.

This makes me remember so many times spirit has influenced me spirtually, shaking my head in wonder.

Well, time to do my evening reading. Love to all! You have a great week also.... and remember, "Dance then where ever you may be.."

Love,
Kim

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Morning KIm and all,

You know...this really... singing and doing a saucy little step.... would not be such a bad way to start the day... :bana:

"Dance, then, wherever you may be,
And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said he"

I'm definitely hearing that Irish rendition in my head now... :bana: :bana: It is rather comforting those words... :happy

I just had a ringing in my ear and looked up to see Midwayer Mathew's prompt. That is the third time this morning. Think he wishes to connect so will give him a little time. Hopefully the cockatoos will cooperate. :roll: I love em but they can be a menace and eat your house if you do not give them the attention they desire.

Eric just finished Autobiography of a Yogi too and I am beginning to wonder if I should r read it as well. Its a good one to revisit from time to time, eh?

Okay off I go...
love to all,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Seeker13 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:35 am Sandy,

I'm reading Autobiography of a Yogi. The views of musical influence in the Hindi religion is fascinating. One quote is, "Because man himself is an expression of the Creative Word sound exercises on him a potent and immediate effect. Great religious music of East and West bestows joy on man because it causes a temporary vibratory wakening of one of his occult spinal centers. In those blissful moments a dim memory comes to him of his divine origin.

Kim
Dear Kim,

Just very recently, in my home in Aus, we had several messages from Yogananda. I don't host all of those, and so I only have a few, maybe even just one? on my own web site, but its been great to hear from him. One of his messages was so amazing I was forced to issue a revision to my book : "Getting the hell out of here" and that meant updating web page version, pdf version, Kindle version, epub version and of course print book version. Still it was worth it. Two days work.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Geoff,
That sounds utterly amazing! Except for the part involving all the work for you of course. Probably if you hadn't made the revisions, you would have kept receiving SUGGESTIONS to so huh? I'll have to look for the messages. I went right from reading Braiding Sweetgrass, to Autobiography of a Yogi and feel these selections are leading me somewhere I've yet to discover. Years ago heard a voice while walking through my house say, "There are no limits." Maybe the reading list is a reminder to simply open my mind to expanding possibilities?

Still haven't found a group to meditate and receive messages with. Guess I've been waiting for those in my family to all come to that conclusion,... but that probably isn't likely for quite some time. Guess I should put that out to the universe!

Thanks Geoff, was wondering yesterday what I would be reading next. Have gone to your site on several occasions, will have to return.

Kim

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Wow, I see this thread is living up to its name. I would love to read what was received from Yogananda.

:sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Good day all!

I went to the New Birth website. Read both of Yogananda's transmissions(and many others since). Thank you again Geoff for the link. I found his words so touching, sparked something very deep inside, as if he was speaking directly to me.

Would recommend others pay a visit, maybe finding the same!

Love to all,
Kim