"Cosmic Dream"

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

"Cosmic Dream"

Post by happyrain »

https://youtu.be/7otAJa3jui8
Row Row Row Your Boat... :loves

Yesterday during work, I looked out to the parking lot and noticed a car with the license plate ending in 111. When I noticed it, another car moving through the parking lot had a license plate with repeating numbers 999 at the end.

I learned the phrase cosmic dream from Paramahansa Yogananda.

Moments later another car with a custom license plate parked in front of our store, M444M.

I could not help but feel like life certainly was a dream in that moment, unable to comprehend how God wills the timing of all this in acknowledgment of my innermost dialogue. Trying to peer through the veil, I see us like the cells to Gods body.

It's mind blowing really and so we are willed by God without knowing the full potential in how we might serve another. The people who were driving their cars with matching license plates, they weren't aware of me or my thoughts. Somehow, God was able to orchestrate all of this, to have these matching numbers appear back to back in my line of sight as I began to contemplate on their uniqueness.

If that wasn't enough on the ride home I saw another plate ending in 222. :lol:

The dream is an oddity we call life, is this just a dense version of the creator experiencing itself- are we actually individual and separate beings or is this too just an illusion ?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: "Cosmic Dream"

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Eric....
Yours is the first post that I read this morning. Not a bad way to start the day along with a little quiet time down by the lake. :) So I'm thinking, after reading your post that God uses us..Humans angels , midwayers and any unimaginable number of different beings to accomplish "brilliance."

You said it here....
Trying to peer through the veil, I see us like the cells to Gods body.
:happy
It's mind blowing really and so we are willed by God without knowing the full potential in how we might serve another.
It is a WOW when you contemplate it isn't it? :shock:

The dream is an oddity we call life, is this just a dense version of the creator experiencing itself- are we actually individual and separate beings or is this too just an illusion ?
Hmmm... this one is a belief thing I think ... I'm not sure any of us as mortals know enough to answer that question definitely.... time will tell eh? :D
Enjoy your evening up there!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you sandy!!
i wanted to share this line with you
from my teachers teacher ;)

"There is only one virtue
and only one sin
for a soul on the path:
… virtue when he is conscious of God
and sin when he is not."

:shock: :alien: :cyclopsani:

Wow. :lol:
:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

and only one sin
for a soul on the path:
and sin when he is not."

and only one sin
for a soul on the path:
and sin when he is not."
Love that, Eric. :happy Really makes you think, eh?
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.