Status update on CD?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
tomwhatx
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Status update on CD?

Post by tomwhatx »

Hello my fellow 11ers :hithere

I ordered the AC CD from http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com. I tried emailing both the website and the paypal account listed with the website, but it bounces back. I would like to make sure my order was received (I placed an order on June 30th). Is there any way to receive a status update on when the CD is shipped and if my payment was received?

Thank you for the help!

best,

Tom
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Status update on CD?

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tom,
I spoke with George and he said that he sent the cd out, I believe, on Monday the 2nd. The mail can be rather slow so give it a week to 10 days.
There is a lot of bouncing going on as George has had trouble too, he tried to notify you twice and it bounced back as well. :scratch:

I'm sorry for the trouble. Let us know if you have any questions when the cd arrives. I hope you find it beneficial. :finger:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
tomwhatx
New Friend

Post by tomwhatx »

Thank you so much Sandy!

Looking forward to receiving and using it. I will post here to let you know when it arrives.

Best,

Tom
tomwhatx
New Friend

Post by tomwhatx »

Sandy wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:39 am Hi Tom,
I spoke with George and he said that he sent the cd out, I believe, on Monday the 2nd. The mail can be rather slow so give it a week to 10 days.
There is a lot of bouncing going on as George has had trouble too, he tried to notify you twice and it bounced back as well. :scratch:

I'm sorry for the trouble. Let us know if you have any questions when the cd arrives. I hope you find it beneficial. :finger:
xxSandy

Hi Sandy!

Received the CD last night in the mail! I meditate frequently, so the first track was super easy to get through. I'm going to try the second one tonight. Thank you so much for the help and assistance!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Tom,

:cheers: YeaH! That's good news! Thanks for letting us know.
You will probably breeze through the second track one as well. ;) Although, the second one is good for de stressing, relaxing, curing poor sleeping patterns, and a chattery mind. It helps us to learn what it feels like to be in alpha and at a place where communication etc... is possible...

The third part for me opened the door to communication with my celestial Teacher... well, after a month or so. :D I found healing those who showed up became my priority. Knowing I wasn't alone in the process, with the celestials still with me whether I could see them or not... calmed me and allowed me to better go with the flow as the "work" was brought to me. I figured the celestials would show up when I was ready...and so they did.

Such fun!!! :bana: We used to speak a lot on the board about people's experiences doing the AC and what the AC's looked like...Some were as simple as a hollowed out sand dune (That would be our George) to a most elaborate laboratory, kitchen garden, sitting area.... :sunflower: One even was reached by diving under a waterfall as I recall...It's all good though.

Enjoy the adventure! :bana:
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.