Hello!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JLF001
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Hello!

Post by JLF001 »

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the board but I'm not new to strange things happening to me. I've met with deceased people in dreams who I didn't know in life (finding out who they were weeks after the dream), I've endured poltergeist activity (not fun), I've woken up to see people standing at the end of my bed (very very pale white people, bald, leather jackets, black eyes, I've never seen anything like it), I've had my covers pulled off in the night, and I went through a phase of receiving very vivid premonitions with a 24 to 48 hour turnaround time between having the premonition and the events happening. I've even been in situations twice where I've spoken a premonition and it wasn't really me speaking.

I'm christian (episcopal), but that doesn't stop me being open to the wider spiritual world or ideas. Obviously as with many christians, spiritual advisers and priests just couldn't help with any of the stuff I had gone through (are you sure you're experiencing this? are you just stressed?)....

Thankfully things have been fairly quiet for me recently, and I haven't experienced any negative spiritual activity in some months. Oh today my phone screen swiped spontaneously but that could be an electronics fault.

Anyway.......

I'm here because I often experience the time prompts. For instance when I'm cooking something in the microwave I'll look at it when it says 2:22, I often see 11:11 (and 23:23, or 23:11 which I take as a little joke...), and various other time prompts - 12:34 for instance is another favourite.

The one I see most though is 09:06. Every morning, no matter what I am doing, I look at the clock at 09:06. Any clock. I could be out somewhere and I'll look up at a clock in a railway station or something just as it gets to that time, or my phone will ring and it will be that time. It's been happening for years now and I've no idea why. More recently I've also had 06:09 because I sometimes start my day early.

Has anyone else received the 0906? What is it?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Hello!

Post by Sandy »

Hello JLF001,
It's nice to meet you! :hithere

WOW!!! You are quite the powerhouse where spiritual activity is concerned. :)
I'm christian (episcopal), but that doesn't stop me being open to the wider spiritual world or ideas. Obviously as with many christians, spiritual advisers and priests just couldn't help with any of the stuff I had gone through (are you sure you're experiencing this? are you just stressed?)....
Yep, it is hard for other people to understand unless they have gone through it, experienced for themselves spiritual happenings, communication, interaction. They either think you are crazy, ill informed, the pawn of the devil, or just plain making it up for effect and attention.

I have heard others speak of experiencing the things that are happening to you but rarely so many of them. awesome! But I imagine it can be a little unnerving at times. Has it always been this way with the premonitions, and the spiritual visitors? A good friend of ours, and George too the owner of this site, could not remember a time when she/he didn't see beings of spirit.

In the later half of his life, George has learned to work along side our spiritual cousins, the beings known as Midwayers because they fall somewhere between humans and angels in the celestial hierarchy. These being are tasked with helping to advance human spirituality, help grow our souls and knowledge of things spiritual . To that end some of these loving celestial workers are well known here and often prompt people who have particular gifts or talents that are valuable in helping to lighten the "fabric" of our earth. One in particular prompts with 06 and she is a delight...beautiful, speedy, ...full of love, laughter and dedicated to helping humans advance and come into their own as beloved children of the Creator of all. She is known as Sharmon or MNO- 6. So that may be one possibility.

One thing to remember... the Midwayers work along side of our Angels to help us grow spiritually and to help us out even physically when needed and approved by the "higher ups." So often times they are the hands and feet of the angels and the Divine, being easily able to work in our realm and others. They are dedicated to the will of God and work within the celestial hierarchy in place to that end.

Okay after all that... :roll: ;) :) Another thought comes from a Doreen Virtue website... Let's see....
https://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue ... the-angels

She writes:
Number Combinations
The angels will often give you a message that involves a combination of two or more numbers. Here are the basic meanings of triple-digit, two-number combinations. If your messages contain three or more numbers, blend the answers from the different number combinations. For instance, if you continually notice the sequence 312, use the meaning of the 3 and 1 number combination, plus the 1 and 2 combination.

Or, if you feel guided, add the numbers together. Keep adding the subsequent digits together until you have a single-digit number. Then, look at the meaning for that particular number from the previously outlined list of number sequences that contain identical numbers, (i.e. 111, 222, 333, etc.).
Okay so with that... 906

9's and 0's, such as 900 or 909 - This is a message from your Creator signifying that the part of your life that has just ended is Divinely guided. Nothing is ever truly lost. There is no death, and there are no accidents. Your recent life change, in which a significant part of your life has been halted or altered, is actually an answer to your prayer. God is letting you know that He is not taking anything away from you or "causing" your loss. Rather, your life plan or prayers called this life change to you, through your own God-given power. Be willing to forgive everyone involved so that you can be light and free as you enter into a beautiful new phase of life.
And 06
0's and 6's, such as 006 or 066 - This is a message from your Creator about your material life. Divine guidance from God asks you to focus less on Earthly desires. It's not that God is asking you to live an impoverished life, but rather, that your Creator asks you to try a more spiritual approach to having your needs met. Know that God id within you and is your source for everything you need. Simply hold faith and gratitude, and be open to signs or new opportunities that will bring your material needs to you. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all the rest will be added to you" is the heart of this number sequence's message. You can get more information on this process by reading The Abundance Book by John Randolph Price (published by Hay House) or by reading "The Sermon on the Mount" in the Gospel of Matthew.
Now if we add the number sequence together... 9+0+6= 15...1+5=666
666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.
another possibility... There could be a message wisdom or guidance on page number 906 in a book that has great meaning to you?

Now, none of the above may apply to you because it is difficult to have a "one prompt fits all." What can be helpful when facing a reoccurring number prompt is to consider what is happening in your thoughts or in life around you as you get a particular prompt. Keep track and see if there is a pattern. Reach out with your mind and feelings, try not to over think it but allow the ideas and thoughts to rise to the surface. Often this isn't us but rather what dwells within us, divine guidance, coming from a particle of God, (some call it our Higher Self, or TA) But this God given intuition is invaluable and can guide us in the right direction not only with prompts but all of life, both spiritual and physical.

I must admit though, in all honsesty, that there is no substitute for daily stillness meditation. It really helps to put it in perspective and open new doors you never thought possible. Of course, this just adds fuel to the fire of the naysayers, but meditation is gold to the budding soul and helps us in the physical as well.

I’m not sure I’ve helped at all JLF, but it is good to speak with you anyway, and I hope you will continue to post and share with us your powerful spiritual adventures.

xxSandy

Oh almost forgot... You can learn more about the 11:11 prompt and Midwayers under the FAQ's (The first forum in the index. :) )
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Hello!

Post by happyrain »

Welcome!!
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity