53 and 22

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jennyrasico
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

53 and 22

Post by jennyrasico »

hello, it's been a few years since I have been on here. my number prompts come and go and now are back. 53 and 22 seem to be the mainstays for me. I have jumped out of community building after getting my heart handed to me in that so many just do not care and I have been focusing on my own small family farm instead, and with no so many digital or papers in front of me, the number prompts don't have much chance, but now that I am working again , I see them all over, many formats, etc. My main question is : how can I tell if it's someone specific or a main idea they are trying to get across? I cannot see or directly hear any of my team still, but tears and chills are usually my main confirmations. Any ideas?

Much love, Jenny
Sandy
Staff

Re: 53 and 22

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jenny,
It's good to see you again!

You asked...
how can I tell if it's someone specific or a main idea they are trying to get across? I cannot see or directly hear any of my team still, but tears and chills are usually my main confirmations. Any ideas?
Well, it's a little tricky but keeping in mind the celestials prompting you or trying to get something across to you are familiar and working in some fashion with your Angels and God within...So it helps to to let go of concrete knowledge in a way and stretch out with intuition and feelings. I know that doesn't help much but with practice it does become a little easier. For instance, ask yourself what would be your first thought if you get a 22?

For me, a 22 is a prompt by our dear midwayer friend, Chief Bzutu.

Another way to progress your internal knowing is to include divinity in every aspect of your day... Here comes another for instance :roll: .... for instance. ;) something happened to me today...
I was in the grocery store looking for some beef cubes to make my husband's beef stew. Well my mouth about hit the floor when I saw how expensive beef was in the store. :( I was all resigned to forget the whole thing when I saw some corned beef silver side and on sale at $8.00 a kg. As I was reaching for one of the packages I asked... to myself, the wind, aethor ... "I wonder if this will work?" When I looked at the package it cost $11.11. :lol: Well I took that as a yes even though it wasn't definitive. but when we get a prompt we can analyze the circumstances. What is occurring in our lives and our thoughts at the time we see a prompt can give us a clue as to the meaning.

If you can, it also helps to get quiet to intuit to your inner guidance. But I understand that this isn't always possible.

We also tend to second guess ourselves when we make a decision about meanings. The more we learn to go with the flow and trust our ability to intuit divine guidance without being a tad "wishy washy" then the stronger and more accurate we become about such things.
Hope this helps a smidgen.

With Love,
sandy

You know, I am thinking, though, that even if it is someone specific ( a celestial), they would most likely still be wanting to get across some message of a sort. I have a feeling if we want more detail we may need to practice hearing/feeling sensing.. which of course means stillness practice/meditation of some sort. There is no substitute for daily stillness, which can give so very much in return. (Believe me I am talking to myself here, as I have been on a crazy whirlwind of life recently and unfortunately my stillness has gone right out the window. I can feel the difference and it is time to take my mental vacation and find my peace again.

Once again great to see you again Jenny! :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jenny,
It's good to see you again!

You asked...
how can I tell if it's someone specific or a main idea they are trying to get across? I cannot see or directly hear any of my team still, but tears and chills are usually my main confirmations. Any ideas?
Well, it's a little tricky but keeping in mind the celestials prompting you or trying to get something across to you are familiar and working in some fashion with your Angels and God within...So it helps to to let go of concrete knowledge in a way and stretch out with intuition and feelings. I know that doesn't help much but with practice it does become a little easier. For instance, ask yourself what would be your first thought if you get a 22?

For me, a 22 is a prompt by our dear midwayer friend, Chief Bzutu.

Another way to progress your internal knowing is to include divinity in every aspect of your day... Here comes another for instance :roll: .... for instance. ;) something happened to me today...
I was in the grocery store looking for some beef cubes to make my husband's beef stew. Well my mouth about hit the floor when I saw how expensive beef was in the store. :( I was all resigned to forget the whole thing when I saw some corned beef silver side and on sale at $8.00 a kg. As I was reaching for one of the packages I asked... to myself, the wind, aethor ... "I wonder if this will work?" When I looked at the package it cost $11.11. :lol: Well I took that as a yes even though it wasn't definitive. but when we get a prompt we can analyze the circumstances. What is occurring in our lives and our thoughts at the time we see a prompt can give us a clue as to the meaning.

If you can, it also helps to get quiet to intuit to your inner guidance. But I understand that this isn't always possible.

We also tend to second guess ourselves when we make a decision about meanings. The more we learn to go with the flow and trust our ability to intuit divine guidance without being a tad "wishy washy" then the stronger and more accurate we become about such things.
Hope this helps a smidgen.

With Love,
sandy

You know, I am thinking, though, that even if it is someone specific ( a celestial), they would most likely still be wanting to get across some message of a sort. I have a feeling if we want more detail we may need to practice hearing/feeling sensing.. which of course means stillness practice/meditation of some sort. There is no substitute for daily stillness, which can give so very much in return. (Believe me I am talking to myself here, as I have been on a crazy whirlwind of life recently and unfortunately my stillness has gone right out the window. I can feel the difference and it is time to take my mental vacation and find my peace again.

Once again great to see you again Jenny! :hithere
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Welcome back.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity