Checking Balance 1,111.11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sylbar1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Checking Balance 1,111.11

Post by sylbar1 »

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum (was encouraged by a fellow member)...grateful to be here & hopefully gaining some insight to my constant seeing the #'s 11, 11:11...and a few days ago I was writing out bills from my Mom's checking account, and the balance of 1,111.11 came up after about the 2nd, or 3rd check! I just kept looking at it & couldn't believe what I was looking at! I'm slightly familiar with the # sequences, and what some of them mean! I also always catch the computer clock at 11:11 quite frequently, but I've never seen six 1's in a row! Quite a sight to see!

Does anyone have any ideas on this...what it could mean? I'm curious!

Thank You,

Sylvia :loves
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Checking Balance 1,111.11

Post by Sandy »

Hello there Sylvia! :hithere

It's great to have you here... especially with all those ones!!! That is really something... :D I know I am telling you what you probably already know...But you are being prompted... Some benevolent celestial is really trying to get your attention... :D The reason why? Well, most likely the crux of it is there is great good that you can do for yourself, for other people and for this world by working closely with spirit...and when I say spirit I am speaking of your God within, your Guides, Teachers, Angels and Midwayers. Spirit reaches out to us in ways we understand and can embrace with our full heart. :happy

Now as to the specific meaning of such a fabulous number of 1's. hmmm I don't know. :oops: I'm sorry. But it doesn't matter as the answer will be found as you wouldn't be prompted if the reason for prompting was to be out of reach. So with that get quiet, put aside what is going on around you and try stretching out with your feelings about this. What is the first thing you feel or sense?
And be sure and ask the prompters this question..., just throw it out to "the wind" and really look for any response as you go through your day. Often times the answers can be subtle through something we , hear or observe. Your extended awareness will hopefully make such answers stand out for you. :finger:

All those additional ones, to me are showing great emphasis on the 1111's you are already seeing. Perhaps by giving you this amazing prompt they are showing the depth of their desire to communicate with you in some fashion. ?????? Do you meditate or practice some kind of Yoga or oneness exercises?

Well hopefully someone else will come on with some good ideas and thoughts on your post. Once again it is good to have you on the board, Sylvia.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Sandy, how have you been? Remember me? I see you are still working very hard, as usual! I gave up working about a month ago and am loving very minute of it!
I just had to log in and say "hi" :hithere when I read the tag line on your post, the quote from Chief Seattle, because he also said something else, which I thought was beautiful and I have never forgotten it. He said "There is no death, only a change of worlds".
I came to the site tonight because I still get the 1111's (like all the time) and I just now had a doozy, so I thought I'd look around and read some. Here's to wishing you well sister, and take care! :kiss:
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Sylvia,
Sorry this is late, but, "Welcome to the boards!" What does it mean? Sandy explained the general consensus. What it means for us individually?... Is up to us as individuals to find out, by opening our hearts and minds to the realm of possibilities? Ask questions, then recognize answers that are not all laid out in a neat little package. Inching or propelling our way forward depends on the information we internalize, lessons we learn and the truths we find. Something internalized ten years ago, might not still feel relevant, but led us to where we stand today. We do not all arrive at the same conclusions at the same time, nor should we. We're all at different levels of accepting and understanding, so it's important that we keep seeking to find the path that feels right for us.

John,
Welcome back!
JohnR wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:53 am"There is no death, only a change of worlds".

Thank you for putting these words out there for me to see today.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((((((JOHN))))))))))
Of course I remember you! ( and the most touching love story I ever heard)

Welcome to retirement! :bana: :sunflower: I am so happy for you!
He said "There is no death, only a change of worlds".
You had me reaching for my "Touch the Earth" book, with Chief Seattle's words. He was a very wise man and a very eloquent speaker. :happy I am struck when reading this book how spiritual the great Chief's of North America's past were. Reading what they write sometimes like reading a wonderful transmit. ...very moving...touching.

I'm glad you dropped in and hope you continue to drop in as much as you can. You are family, brother and always will be.
with love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((KIM))))))
Your words said something so important that I would like to quote them from time to time. Thank you for adding this important fact about the prompts and our own indiividual spiritual paths. Actuallly I needed to hear that today and really it is the difference between scraping the surface of the meaning of the prompts and getting to the reality of the prompting... living the prompt and moving forwards in all that spiritual growth entails.

So would you mind if I saved it and used it from time to time... :mrgreen: giving you the credit, of course. :)

You have a great week end. (It's already Friday down here. ;) )
Love ya,
Sandy
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hello everyone!
Sandy, :lol: you may share my words whenever the spirit moves you! In fact your response gave me a boost today! Prompts have been coming fast and furious this week! I've kind of found myself at a crossroads of sorts lately. Even though it seems everyone else is steeped in chaos, speeding to their next destination! My visual is an isolated country setting where four roads meet. All by myself contemplating which direction I should take. While looking back at where I've been, it occurs to me that maybe I've not learned anything at all and should start all over again? Or should I revel in the fact that I'm right where I'm supposed to be at this particular place in time. Maybe change my course completely, left or right.... return to where I've been and review what may have been missed? So, instead of plunging forward, I'm going to sit here for a little while and wait to be inspired.

It's Saturday up here, leaving in a few minutes to go and see my grand daughters! That's the only direction I have to worry about in this moment.

Love to all,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Kim,

Wow... I can certainly understand that crossroads thing and the wisdom to stay put for awhile and "wait to be inspired." LOL Too often I fly up one road and down another trying to "make it happen" and miss the point entirely. "Be still and know that I am God." LOL I just heard that as my fingers type madly and mind races ahead. "Be still and know that I am God." I wonder if all we ever want or need is wrapped up in that simple phrase.

...sort of goes along with 'Stop and smell the roses" too eh? LOL :roll: Well, you go enjoy your grand girls. (even though days have passed now since you wrote this. Geez I have been distracted the past few days... :oops: )

Love to all of you,
Sandy