1155 1144

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1155 1144

Post by happyrain »

Everyday is a struggle to be in the right attitude. Today for no particular reason I was feeling anxiety and complicating simple thoughts. On the ride home from the coffee shop I saw 5511 on the plate of the car next to me at exactly 11:55AM. Mind blown
Lol
Then thinking on it and it’s all too perfect to be coincidence I felt calm like they were comforting my anxiety and feeling of depression. To let go of all my worries and overly critical thoughts, that things will get taken care of and most importantly that i was not alone in that moment. I was feeling lonely but thinking on the timing of it all, I knew I wasn’t alone. Right as I was having these thoughts another car pulled in front of me with plates reading 1144....
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 1155 1144

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: That is such a comfort to me on this lonely Friday morning in OZ. It is such a good reminder that we are not alone and have all the time in the world to become who we want to be. :sunflower: Thank you Eric!
hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.