1111 everywhere

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
aidebynature
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

1111 everywhere

Post by aidebynature »

Hi! :hithere
Since my mother passed away two years ago, I started seeing 11:11 about once to three times a week or more, often when spending time together with family or friends. I am getting over grief, since my mother is now always with me even though she has passed. She is always helping me and pointing out things, so in a way I do not feel so alone. :)

I am familiar with the aspect of spirituality, but I never researched this before I decided to google 1111 + loss of parent, and found this site. It was pretty amazing to read about others experiencing the same thing!
Being a medium and using tarot cards, I decided to ask these 1111 guys ( midwayers right?? ) about what they had in mind for me. And they had three messages for me.

1. it seems they want to help me break free from the mental "cages" that I put myself in, and to be more free and to believe in me.
2. Self love. Learning to love myself.
3. Letting go of unhealthy situations and unhealthy bonds with people.

Strangely enough, this is just what mediums have been telling me for years?? Perhaps mediums are channeling midwayers?

To my surprise, this is what I need to do right now, and I feel a little bit scared but also happy to find out about this stuff. :loves

Perhaps I can even help others more now. :)
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 1111 everywhere

Post by happyrain »

Welcome to the forum. I have a feeling I can learn from your adventures should you wish to post more here. :hithere

Kind Regards
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Welcome from me too, aidebynature :hithere

My condolences on the passing of your mother. My dear Mom is still alive at 82 years, thank heavens, and I cannot imagine the grief her passing would entail. You seem to be in a healthy place now even enjoying her presence and guidance. Bless you for sharing that with us. It comforts me.

Happyrain wrote:
I have a feeling I can learn from your adventures should you wish to post more here.
:sunflower:
I couldn't agree more!

You wrote:
To my surprise, this is what I need to do right now, and I feel a little bit scared but also happy to find out about this stuff. :loves

Yes! There you have it... These wonderful Midwayer friends help us grow strong within ourselves and to see what wonders we are capable of and then we can better help others and further enlighten this crazy world of ours. But I suspect you have been helping others for some time, eh? :D

It's good to have you here!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
aidebynature
New Friend

Post by aidebynature »

happyrain wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:01 am Welcome to the forum. I have a feeling I can learn from your adventures should you wish to post more here. :hithere

Kind Regards
Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it. :) I'm pretty happy to finally understand where all these 1111s are coming from and I'm here to learn. :)
aidebynature
New Friend

Post by aidebynature »

Sandy wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:46 am Welcome from me too, aidebynature :hithere

My condolences on the passing of your mother. My dear Mom is still alive at 82 years, thank heavens, and I cannot imagine the grief her passing would entail. You seem to be in a healthy place now even enjoying her presence and guidance. Bless you for sharing that with us. It comforts me.

Yes! There you have it... These wonderful Midwayer friends help us grow strong within ourselves and to see what wonders we are capable of and then we can better help others and further enlighten this crazy world of ours. But I suspect you have been helping others for some time, eh? :D

It's good to have you here!
xxSandy
[/quote]

Thank you for your condolences. Grief is and has been, a difficult and hurtful journey, but in a way, I feel like my mother is closer to me now than what she was when she was "in her bodily form" compared to her spiritual aspect. She is often sharing things with me, memories especially. It is often like "remember when.." and old forgotten things comes to mind. She has even held my hand during dreams. The biggest difference now, is how she healed and "matured" and grew wiser in spirit.

I knew about "angel numbers" but I didn't understand the whole midwayer thing. Now I do, so now I can ask them things. Using tarot cards, it is all about who you focus on when you ask! :) It felt pretty obvious to me, that other mediums are communicating with midwayers too, especially since I was given the same messages as before. I'm really glad to have found out about this. :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning aidebynature :sunny:
It is a gorgeous new day way down here in OZ and you've put a big ole grin on my face as I read your post. You know this website has been up for quite a few years now, but sometimes the original meaning for the site's existence, helping people know that there are such a thing as loving Midwayers and even possible communication gets lost in so many other areas of spiritual interest. They are all a part of the same whole and so all is good. But it is nice and refreshing to have someone " get it." :sunflower:

Have a wonderful day or evening where you sit on our earth. :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
malaclypsetheyounger
New Friend

Post by malaclypsetheyounger »

11:11 happens to me a lot too, it freaks me out a lot :shock:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere Malaclypse, Welcome!
:alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

A belated welcome from me too, Malaclpse. :) :hithere

xxSandy