Google Trends

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
User1111
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Google Trends

Post by User1111 »

There are some interesting trends I've found when researching angel numbers. First, the search term "angel number" is increasing rapidly.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... l%20number

"Meditation" is increasing though it is only slightly higher than 2004. It took a dip and came back. I don't think it explains the rapid increase in "angel number".
https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... meditation

The strangest trend I have seen is regarding the search for "repeating numbers".
https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... %20numbers

The weird thing about "repeating numbers" is that it spikes near 9/11. Perhaps more repeating numbers are seen at that time. Anyone have an idea about the correlation between "repeating numbers" and 9/11. I know that 7:47 and 9:11 are noticed. Is there another reason someone would search for "repeating numbers"?
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Google Trends

Post by Sandy »

Hello User1111

Nice to meet you! welcome!

Thanks for sharing the graphs and related topic on Google trends.
Anyone have an idea about the correlation between "repeating numbers" and 9/11. I know that 7:47 and 9:11 are noticed. Is there another reason someone would search for "repeating numbers"?
Well, being more of a "Penny" (Big bang Theory) I'm not sure how to respond. After many years of receiving prompts and resulted communicating with Midwayers etc... my answers would not be terribly scientific..yet very real to my own personal experience with the numbers... especially certain numbers like 1111 3:33 , 1:22, 1212 000 etc... I have listened to other's esoteric experiences surrounding certain numbers and sometimes they are very personal to an individual..and wouldn't mean as much to someone else. For instance 711 is my birth date and very "stand outish" when seen repeatedly.

Anyway, I hope you continue to research and hopefully you'll find tons of great information coming your way on this interesting investigation. I also hope you continue to share what you discover with us.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
User1111
New Friend

Post by User1111 »

I have also had many experiences with angel numbers. Not all could be categorized as positive or meaningful to me. I have also found that I see so many repeating numbers that they cannot all have the messages assigned by the popular blogs. For example, while trading cryptocurrency, I have seen so many repeating numbers that it is unbelievable. That's why I started to do some scientific research. After reading hours of blog posts and comments and watching YouTube videos I have come back to the conclusion that these numbers come from traditional archangels known in the church. I find that I have a connection with Archangel Raphael. But there may be some other meanings in the messages besides just feel-good positivity. They may be warning of a terror attack or just keeping 9/11 in our thoughts and knowing that terror is real for those who haven't experienced it. So I think it is good to try to search for a meaning. Though all of the numbers may simply be a note that we are on a spiritual journey since there is sometimes no rhyme or reason that is easily known. Maybe numbers like 9:11 and 11:34 have actually been transformed into a positive message.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

:scratch: :study: :hithere
No clue but I thought that was a clever use of google trends.

Welcome to the message board! I look forward to reading more of your discoveries.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

This one is interesting:

https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... ber%201111

And the really interesting thing is its so common in US and Australia

Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
User1111
New Friend

Post by User1111 »

I was also surprised at the U.S. and Australia.

Here is an interesting one.
https://trends.google.com/trends/explor ... mber%20555

In this one you can see that 4:44 is by far the most seen number. Also, you can see that the Pacific and Eastern time zones have the most searches. It is interesting that the Central time zone has some searches while the Mountain time zone has almost zone. This could definitely have to do with the population of the time zones.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Yeah thats very cool

Geoff
Lightcosmos25
New Friend

Post by Lightcosmos25 »

I have noticed this too! It seems as though the sightings of repeating numbers are increasing and that google trends chart seems to confirm it. The obvious question is why? Could it be that humans are attaining a common frequency with the universe? Interesting :roll
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Lightcosmos25 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:51 pm I have noticed this too! It seems as though the sightings of repeating numbers are increasing and that google trends chart seems to confirm it. The obvious question is why? Could it be that humans are attaining a common frequency with the universe? Interesting :roll
No I would say its because we have reached crisis point and the angels are all working overtime.
Lightcosmos25
New Friend

Post by Lightcosmos25 »

Geoff wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:29 am
Lightcosmos25 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:51 pm I have noticed this too! It seems as though the sightings of repeating numbers are increasing and that google trends chart seems to confirm it. The obvious question is why? Could it be that humans are attaining a common frequency with the universe? Interesting :roll
No I would say its because we have reached crisis point and the angels are all working overtime.
Interesting. That actually makes sense considering how chaotic the world has become :cry:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

If you like predictions, even dire ones:

https://new-birth.net/topical-subjects/earth-changes-a/

Geoff