11:11 Film

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
MicahKnapp
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

11:11 Film

Post by MicahKnapp »

Hey guys!
Just joined the board. I have been seeing 11:11 and 1111 in different forms since I was...well 11 years old. I always wondered what it meant to me, to keep seeing it and also seeing it tied to significant events in my life. When I started pointing it out to others, my mom mentioned she'd seen it for years as well as my brothers. The years went by and I started seeing it with such frequency I started journaling when I saw it.

I am also a filmmaker, and started to feel like the number 1111 was telling me to align with my dreams of following my filmmaking career. The more I have followed my dreams, the more I seem to see the number. I see this number so much, I felt I needed to make a film about it back in 2007. I made a short film about it, and moved on. 11 years later, coincidentally I have decided to make a feature film version of that idea. The plot doesn't center around 11:11 specifically, but that is the title of the movie and it has a lot to do with the themes and messages about awakening to life's calling, etc. I have created an Indiegogo page to make the film. I thought it would make sense to share that here if anyone was interested in checking it out. Thank you all for your time, and I would love to hear all your stories as well.

Here is the link:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/11-1 ... film-drama

-Micah Knapp
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: 11:11 Film

Post by Geoff »

Hi Micah

We are all for publicising this phenomenon which is so widely seen. Mind you, its not everyone who does get these angelic prompts, so you cant convince people who simply are not getting the prompts. But we have noticed it can be contagious. Just sometimes when you tell someone, it happens to them, but certainly not all the time.

So well done on getting your film out. We have in the past contributed funds to people claiming they would produce a film, but if memory serves me right this never happened.

I originally created this board many years ago to assist George Barnard to share his stories. These are based on his being able to see and interact with the midwayers who are basically the originators of these prompts. He has written four books, and I think published three although it may now be four. These are explained in our "Help Forum"

You can find links to George's books in this forum, at the top : Spiritual Books

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Contributed funds to justify a first thought ...

The film's "11:11" title needs embellishment or "supporting actors"
"11:11" is now common throughout the world with different associations
... many not related to the work of Midwayers. :(

Rod :)
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Second thought and re: "an eclipse is really just a special kind of transit" ...

"Once Upon 11:11" - after first awareness of an 11:11 transit (visual prompt),
life suddenly becomes more real and enduring, even beyond mortal transit
from Terra Firma to the next universe plateau.

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:hithere About the fund raising service:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indiegogo

:? About consumer experiences with the service:
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/business/indiegogo.html

:idea: Bottom line: Hopeful that the 11:11 movie will go forward,
but fund raising via Indiegogo doesn't seem so promising ...
and minimal response to this topic forecasts cloudy skies. ;)

Rod ... :bike: ... ("gogo" seems a clue)
Spillers
New Friend

Post by Spillers »

Only 3% of the money raised so far. Doesn't look promising. But there are 2 months left until the end of the campaign. They need to market this better somehow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Spillers, :hithere

As Geoff said, we have been down this road before with a man named Stephen Scafide. Haven't heard a thing about his movie plans in several years now. To tell you the truth, the plot of this one sounds very much like the one he was producing and I can say after reading Mr. Scafide's script that it seemed rather weak on 1111 phenomenon considering it was prominent in the title. :? :scratch:

Well, I hope they do well at least for their own sakes. ...

I like your suggestions for a title, Rod. :)

XXSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: https://www.facebook.com/George-Barnard ... 677187381/

:idea: Perspective is important ...
since 11:12 may be the wish soon granted ... unto thyself. :roll:

:study: Re: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09577 ... _w_bb_sout

"Many of the stories in this book I could relate to myself. Amazing read if you are seeing these numbers."

This comment may explain the good reviews vs. bad (if you are "seeing these numbers" already, a different story is read). ;)

A YouTube documentary version* of this book, including spoken passages, may have just as good commercial success as any 11:11 movie
(especially one not so focused on the work of the planet's Midwayers and angels).

* profit will be derived from links to this and related books/materials. :finger:

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Thanks Rod,
You have me thinking.... which is a good thing. I suppose the 1111 story is personal and some see it through lenses other then what is convention even for 11ers...and that is good and right. It is what it is...bigger then anything I can explain in words, book articles or movies. but maybe in the act of trying we get deeper understanding. So more power to anyone who finds a way to express their own 1111 and perhaps even better their Divine experiences in any way shape and form.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Once Upon 11:11
This title could also refer to the first 11:11 prompt seen by a human
... which is an intriguing story itself because how did this happen?
What caused that human to "know" that it was a prompt, a pattern
they had seen many times before :?:

Perhaps, once mentioned to others ... and they observed it ...
it then became the worldwide phenomenon that it is today, 8)
now encompassing many numeric patterns.