Dr Mendoza

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Dr Mendoza

Post by lilaslight »

I'm back after a time away from the boards. I've never stopped seeing 11:11 which I see frequently and my own personal prompt 9:14 which I see every single day all over the place, in many ways. However, over the last few months I am seeing 08 every day over and over. I happen to glance at the clock or my computer or cellphone at 9:08, 10:08, etc, etc. License plates of the car that happens to pull in front of me wherever, whenever end in 08. It's very noticeable and of course, it's no coincidence. However it has me concerned. Am I sick and in need of healing, does my husband have a health issue, does it have something to do with healing others? I am an artist, not in a healing profession in any way. Then today on my way to work I saw a man walking by the side of the road with a giant number 08 on his jersey. Wow! The very next car in front of me immediately was 914. Someone is trying to get my attention but I don't know exactly why!
Also upon thinking about it a lightbulb went off in my head that my account name/number for something I must use often is BC022. I did not chose that number. BC is for my initials but 022 I don't know why other than chance. I have heard of the midwayer with that call sign but I cannot imagine why he would contact me. Can anyone give me any insight at all what or why and if I should worry or take some kind of action? Thanks.

Lilas Light
Woddee
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Dr Mendoza

Post by Woddee »

Eight is seen by Esotericism as a symbol of a resurrection to a higher consciousness. It is seen to represent the eternal spiral motions of a cycle. The cyclic function of the figure 8 can represent a cycle of success and failure indicating an organizational power.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Lilaslight,
It is great to see you on the board again. You are not forgotten around these parts. :D

Yes, I know, it is a little eerie when out of the blue Doctor Mendoza prompts you repeatedly. it is true that Doctor M is associated with the healing arts. But when I think back to, for instance, George's long history with him and remembering that he was the first Midwayer that George saw as a youngster...It also shows that he is involved with "progress" in all areas... You may not be ill but maybe have the ability to heal others... I find it interesting that Bzutu's 22 is also being seen. But I am speculating on something that only you can know for sure., ask the questions and then watch and be alert for the answers. Of course it never hurts to evaluate your own health and habits... Maybe if you've been neglectful of your health, it could be a wake up call to go on the offensive.

I'll ask G if he can get some info for you. ???? sometimes they prefer just as human docs though to speak to the individual directly.
xxSandy

Hi Woddee,
Sorry about the delay getting you approved. I am fighting jet lag this week and out right forgot to check for new members. I am wondering... have you been on the board before. I am remembering a there was a woody who spelled his name differently in the past. Either way, welcome to the board and thank you for sharing your knowledge with us.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
lilaslight
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by lilaslight »

Thanks, Sandy!!
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Hey Lila! I love how happy your dog looks :mrgreen:
Also :14!!
9:14 = 14 :cheers: it’s 9:14 here! :D!!
hi and welcome back
No answers for you
Sometimes the answers aren’t always so clear
At least right away. Maybe you’ll recognize something down the road... or maybe this is recognition is enough, for now ??? Just throwing out some ideas
I hope all is well
Cheers!! :mrgreen: :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity