Can someone get a hold of me?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Can someone get a hold of me?

Post by pointman19 »

Guys, i woke up. I need someone to talk to. The midwayers are talking to me.

Send me a PM and ill give you my phone number.

Thanks

:finger:
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
pointman19
Family

Re: Can someone get a hold of me?

Post by pointman19 »

October 28th, 2017 at 3:11 am (HA! look at the time!! <-----------)

Just a heads up, i can get hyper. I have ADHD, so i talk a little fast. I have to actaully concentrate to slow down the hyperactivity. Sometimes its a part of myself i cant control...the emotion...the passion...

Just a heads up when you call

Im a little freaked out...but in a good way
Last edited by pointman19 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

If you doubt me, please read my blog about elevens. Its in my signature. I may not totally have it right, but this is a learning experience right???

.....and i wrote the post years ago lol

also....when you go to my post and read it, youll see in the background the speed limit sign. that was an ACTUAL speed sign in the trailer park i lived in. normaly, all speed limit signs are in denominations of 0 and 5(like 25 mph or 35 mph etc etc. this one said 11

just start from the first post. dont jump around lol

I get it......i get it all

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Im not crazy

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :duh

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Do me a favor, when the people that need to see this see this, please delete the post. Im happy to help but i have a life to live as well :loves

...and firstly, i need some well deserved sleep

happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Morning Brother,
Still in sales? Hope all is well

:hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Nah, not really my thing. I mean, it COULD have been my thing but someone ruined that expeirience for me. Thanks for asking (no sarcasm on that whatsoever} :) I have to do some errands but how has things been on your end?

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Good man! No worries, i don’t expect a timely response on a forum :p

Hey, I was just going off memory mentioning the sales gig. Your name’s Jason right? If I remember you were pretty excited about partnering with someone and I think you were on the road selling some kind of water systems...??? Well I guess we’re both in different places now since that post was made- probably for the best huh? :P

Oh yeah, I’m Eric ... when I have time I’ll have to check your sites out.

Back to work for me. Take care
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Take care Eric, it was really good to hear from you and see that your at a job you enjoy :)

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

If anyone wants any info on this phenomenon...whether its advice or about 11's (or any other number sequence). Ask on this thread or send me a Personal Message.

By having ADHD, i tend to hyper analyze things. like..I NEED a reason for why things work the way they do. Religions was a big one for me and if anyone wants help with that too, i can. Just keep in mind that as long as a person believes in something that allows them to be a better person to the rest of the world and they treat people with compassion and empathy....then let them believe what they believe. :loves :loves :mrgreen:

Anyways, because i ramble at times lol. If you need help and i have the time, im here for ya guys. (and gals too lol)

Peace and love,

Jason

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
I'm sorry. been away from the board a couple days as I try to get ready to visit my family this week.

I received a pm from Geoff too and was smiling from ear to ear. Are you recording or writing down what the Midwayers say? It is helpful because sometimes later you start to second guess yourself and in re reading or listening to a recording... You are reminded of the soul touching experience.
Will you be home this evening? I will try to call. (Geoff forwarded your phone number)
((((HUGS))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Whats up there my fellow "Ohioan"!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I have company over and i dont know for how long. And then i have to deal with a couple of situations im dealing with. Im off today but i may not truly have time more until the evening, like maybe 5 or so. Right now its 930 AM and its 1230 AM for you...so i may be 11 hours behind you.

I haven't really been writing down what they tell me, i just....remember it in my head. But your right...i should sometimes.

Thanks again Sandy, i knew you would know i wasnt crazy lol.

The browns are TERRIBLE this year arent they?? But...i got a feeling they may start to turn things around. Lets just call it...theres a reason ive had faith in that team since they returned to the NFL since 1999. :lol: But hey, wont happen overnight will it :mrgreen:

Take care Sandy.

This is the most calm ive ever been for once... :bike:

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

I look forward to your phone call :)

happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I had a brief OBE this morning around 5AM. It’s not something I control but I was talking with someone. I only got so far before I instantly snapped back and woke up. It’s actually the Most direct/clearest response I’ve had yet... unfortunately I only got to ask one question and woke up before he could really explain anything. I don’t think it was a midwayer- is this how it happened for you?
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

Mine was a little different situation. I'd be happy to explain it but I'm out and about right now. The story could get wordy and its tough to use a phone lol.

It took me years to get to this point. If you look at my eleven blogs...I had to go square one, bare bones thinking. My process of coming to conclusions may be slightly different than most people.

I appreciate your interest!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It took me years to get to this point. If you look at my eleven blogs...I had to go square one, bare bones thinking. My process of coming to conclusions may be slightly different than most people.
Hi Jason ,
We all experience and probably even rationalize the experience of getting closer to the celestial kin differently. I think that's why there are so many spiritual groups etc...all clamouring about what they've learned and their process. :lol: I suspect they reach us in whatever works as long as it is loving and supports your highest intentions and even more so that of your TA within.
I had a brief OBE this morning around 5AM. It’s not something I control but I was talking with someone. I only got so far before I instantly snapped back and woke up
Eric, That's wonderful! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if more will follow! :sunflower: :sunflower:
Love you guys!
Sandy

Jason, I believe we are 15 hours apart right now....soon 16 when the time changes in the US. :scratch:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jason,
Sandy here... I tried to send you a pm but it would not allow me... so I will post it here...

listen is it possible for me to call you either in the morning your time or in the evening tomorrow. We are pushed today for time with our landlord coming over in a few hours to do some work and we must run errands for the trip. I'm sorry. It is already getting late here and one thing has led to another. ai yi yi...
I'm hoping you will be able to talk then.. I am so excited and happy for you... :sunflower:

This trip just has come at the wrong time! :roll: :)

((((((HUGS))))))
Sandy
pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

i tried and couldnt send you one either. Thats a little odd but i figured you may have had reasons for that. I was able to get a hold of Geoff though....

Anyways, if you find a good time frame to call let me know and i ll let you know my work schedule. If it helps, i have been waking up between 6-8 in the morning Eastern Standard Time.

I really look forward to your call Sandy :mrgreen:

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

OH..i should probably add that i cant make international calls on this phone...sorry. but i ....should...be able to receive them

pointman19
Family

Post by pointman19 »

i dont go into work until 4pm my time. i think anytime around 11am to 345pm i would be available