made dream board now seeing numbers and feathers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: made dream board now seeing numbers and feathers

Post by Sandy »

Hi Moksha,

Once again I am astounded with what you've shared. :sunflower:

I am thinking with all this good positive manifesting reassurance that you are definitely on the right track with what you wrote here...
I felt so happy and assured that my dream was immediately manifested in reality. I take this event as another assurance from angels that my big manifestation of wealth is coming true on 11.1.2018 and such dreams are just trailers for the main movie to follow.
I am so happy for you! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
MOKSHA
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by MOKSHA »

MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

I am experiencing so many synchronicities these days and with each such experience I feel amused and I am taking this as assurance from my angels that my manifestation is coming true soon.

1. On Thursday, In office , I was calling one person and his all phone numbers were coming blocked then suddenly he came for some other purpose & I told him the purpose I was looking for him and he sent a quick email responding me for the details I wanted from him

2. Since experiencing so many amusing synchronicities ,I am listening lot of videos on the topic in my free /driving time. Friday came across one video- in which in the end it was told ,that as a result of you seeing this video u will see below 3 things in 2 days and then followed by a phone call.

1. black cat
2. broken glass
3. circle in a circle

Saturday while my kids were playing ,elder son hit the glass of the -Hutch & Buffet-and one glass broke. Thank God no one was hurt.This Hutch & Buffet is in our hall for past 8 years and never any glass broke earlier.

Looking at this event -I got Deja vu moment and remembered that video ( which I didn't pay attention while listening & was not believing as well)

After 10 minutes of that I experienced a circle in a circle

Sunday today when I came out walking of the parking toward my office ,one black cat seemed waiting for me and quickly went away after seeing me.

Now I am excited and waiting for that phone call mentioned in that video.

Very excited and amused at experiencing all this paranormal experiences.

will keep sharing and updating.

Love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Moksha,

You are experiencing what I have read and heard so much about manifesting. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your sharing because I am a beginner in this area and I suspect when I read your posts it is a sort of confirmation and a solid source of encouragement. :sunflower:

I am relieved to hear your son was not injured. It's very exciting to see all these manifestations in your life, though. I just got goose bumps thinking about November 1 2018. :D
Another thing which brought smile on my face today was when I observed that I had visited this forum at 11.11 am 2 days back.
It sounds like the Midwayers are with you. It is good to be surrounded by friends who love us, eh?

Have a great week and may blessings hide around every corner. :loves
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by vivrider »

Hi everyone!

A few years ago I made a book of pictures of things I wanted to manifest. I have always loved the idea of living on a small farm. I love gardening, canning, animals (I currently have 3 dogs, 4 cats, and 4 chickens!) I was looking at the book a lot for a while, but then life got crazier than usual, and we moved, and it got packed away and forgotten. We didn't move to a farm, but we do have a little over an acre and I think of it as my tiny farm. A couple of months ago I was unpacking some boxed, yes, still doing that! and I found my book. I practically gasped when I saw the picture on the cover. It looks so much like where we are now living!!

I don't know how to add photos here. Sandy, I'm going to send you the side by side photos I put into my journal, and can you post it here?

A lot of recent messages have been about manifesting and I have been trying to spend more time devoted to The Mirror Effect. Sometimes I get so sad about all the suffering everywhere. I have been trying to just take a quick glance at the news so I have some idea of what's going on, but not get obsessed with knowing the details and worrying. I'm trying to manifest healing and peace and abundance. Chris Maurus had a post about us 1111ers working together to manifest peace. Is anyone setting that up? I would like to be part of it.

Thanks for the idea of youtube videos about manifesting. I am going to check them out.

Thanks in advance Sandy for posting my picture, and everyone, prepare to be amazed!!

Love,

Viv
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vivian,
It is so good to see you and read your experience with manifesting! :sunflower: It has taken me a little time to figure this out again, but here is the photo you are talking about. Yeah! I can't seem to find a way to make it larger, though. I'm so sorry. But WOW!!!!! I was blown away. And I must say very excited. :bana:

Here it is....

It's funny 10 years ago I would have dismissed all this manifestation stuff... Yet I now feel/believe/know that this is all part of us, part of being vibrational beings...made of vibrational source energy. It is very exciting to listen to other people's experiences as they learn to use their mind/heart to manifest the life that they want and even better to experience it first hand.

Thank you Viv and Moksha for encouraging me with your your manifestation experiences. I am feeling very inspired right now. :cheers:

Love you guys,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy and Vivian,

Thanks for sharing your views.

Recently got some other messages from angels:

1. while working in office suddenly happened to see calculator numbers reflecting through the water glass kept on my table, which normally does not happen it was 4 keys of calculator as
0 00 000

( I do not know how can I share that image here, though I captured this image in my mobile)

2. As I mentioned earlier my present age is 47 and I was so surprised to observe the design on my office ceiling where is my desk from past 4 years also shows number 47 ( 4+7=11)

still waiting for actual revelations

love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning :sunny:

Monday morning is bright and beautiful here, alive with the sounds of spring. I hope we all have a pleasant even amazing week full of answered prayers and blessings of every description.

Moksha, I always enjoy reading your latest angel messages. I suspect more will come as you continue to open you heart to receive them. :cheers:

Love to all on this glorious Monday morning.
xxSandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,
Very nice to see your message early in the morning . I visited the site as was expecting your reply and it was there.

Today is my Husbands Birthday. Its his Golden B'day. We have planned a surprise for him. Yesterday while we were working on arranging surprises at home, we thought he should go out for some time so that we could work freely and he went to shop in Marks and spencer. These days I always get a feeling that whatever I wish for it happens.

Hope he will like the surprise. Thinking of buying some gold coin for him on his golden birthday.

love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Moksha,
It is another gorgeous day here and I have been already rather busy. We have two bunny rabbits which I take care of...clean their hutch and give them fresh food and water...then it is the same for our little yellow canary, Agador(... all before I have my first cup of coffee. :lol: ) Agador is my little buddy who keeps me company as I type.

Today we are off to the stores for food and needed supplies. It is always a good day as we get out of the house and interact with other people.

I wish your dear husband a very very happy Birthday May all his wishes come true... (and yours as well,.... now why do I I suspect they will? ;) :cheers:
Have a wonderful day... I hope your husband enjoys his surprise!)

love and ((( hugs))) from Australia, :hithere
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your lovely wishes.

Had a good surprise party yesterday. All were happy and had good family time away from usual routines.

cheers

Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Moksha :sunny:

Oh, I am glad your husband's special day turned out so well for all who attended! Isn't it lovely to step out of our routines every now and then.... It's such a sense of freedom for awhile. Of course routines can be a bit of a comfort too I think.

All is well in my world today. Looks like another busy one coming up. I'm trying to organize my thoughts hoping it will translate into organized actions.
:finger: :)
Enjoy your day/evening where ever you sit on this beautiful planet of ours,
love,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for your positive happy assuring good words.

I am experiencing many synchronicities these days. On 16 Oct ,when came to office 2 out of 4 lifts were on 16 floor.

then when I bought 2 gifts for my husband , both bills totaled 16

1. 646 ( 6+4+6=16)

and

2. 88( 8+8=16)

was amused to observe this.

then I added up all small expense on cake and decoration etc. and was surprised to observe that also added 16 ( 23.65=2+3+6+5=16).Amusing to see how universe is working at such a micro level .

synchronicity is every where.

bye
Moksha
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

Hi

Would like to share one more experience.

Yesterday ,while doing evening walk found a coin of 5

I was walking thinking about my manifestation and saw this coin.

I am interpreting this as another assuring message from angels.

Love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning, Moksha,
It sounds as if the Creator of all is finding wonderful ways to encourage you and show you that you are on the right path. This is most important. Other people can tell you or even encourage you but it is only you who can choose the way. I am thinking that is because each of us are so different and it is through this personal impute directly from Source that we grow and find peace and fulfillment. Thank you for starting my new week out on such a happy note with your post. :hithere
love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Moksha,
It’s a lucky coin then! 😊 just For fun/curiosity, what’s the year on it?

I have a Lucky Coin Jar... it started with coins but I found some other interesting objects in there. 😋 I’m remembering now, these were unique findings that I deemed as a direct communication with the unseen.

It’s 10:55 now! Heh. Guess I’m feeling good too. And Sandy, it’s exactly as you’ve said above...

“This personal impute directly from Source we grow and find peace and fulfillment.”

So thank you both for this reminder. I may need to start anew on my collections- or I may just smile and hope to remember these words here.

Cheers! 😊
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Moksha and Eric,
I was pulled away from home rather early yesterday and was a bit worn out last evening so I never made it back to the board.
I hope that lucky coins and many blessings abound for both of you as this week progresses. :bana:

Love from Australia,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

Thank you so much for all the positive vibes.

Dear Happy rain,
Thank you so much for your positive input. The date on coin is 1993-1414. Please let me know also if you see any message here.

love
Moksha
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hi Moksha,
Not really I was just being curious :lol:
14 is a friend!

Take care :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Hi Moksha,

If you ever find the time, could you teach me how to make a dream board and use it the way you do? It sounds very very interesting!

I will understand if you cant, people can have busy lives too :mrgreen: Maybe the right website to send me to would be a great help as well. I dont know how to do a proper search on that kind of thing
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

HELLO Pointman,

Thanks for showing interest in learning about dream board. if you google it you can find lots of ways to create a dream board.

One example site is as follows:

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Dream-Board

My personal one is I made in excel as it is personal for me and as I remain busy with my office work ,its easy to glance through my dream board every morning without impacting my work time.

Happy learning

Bye
Moksha
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Hi All,

would like to share some more messages which I take as angel messages assuring me and strengthening further my belief of my wealth manifestation is coming true soon

Yesterday it was last day to participate for the big draw which is my main wealth manifestation. Below things happened yesterday:

1. our company driver came from bank and told jokingly that he can do something to make this time winner taking aloud my name 3-4 times saying that these draws are predefined when I told no they are independent and done by computer then he repeated 'my name' 3-4 times and said that if they feed 'my name' everywhere in computer then winner has to be 'my name' only.( FYI we never discussed such things earlier in office past so many years)

2. we conducted a family party last week and somehow the topic of same draw came in discussion, which usually does not happen.

3. there were other number synchronicities which I experienced to confirm my belief further like year 2012 on coin returned in parking .time prompt 11.11 at night while very busy teaching my son. time prompt 0.47 before sleeping .

happy reading

bye
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: Good Morning Moksha!!!

I was happy to find a few moments in the wee hours of the morning (I'm still suffering jet lag and wide awake when I should still be asleep .LOL) and find your forward thinking post. It really does help all of us as we in turn look at our own life moments. :D

I hope you are looking forward to Friday and the up coming weekend. :hithere

Love,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Woo hoo we are probably on the same time zone!!! Good to see you safe.

Miracle of miracles after flying Portugal to Sydney, four days in Sydney and then Sydney to Vancouver I did not have any discernible jet lag. I think it was the angels. We - meaning folks other than I (there are 7 of us) see 11:11 pretty often!!! We finish one session at 11am and then going upstairs to debrief someone generally sees 11:11.

We thought we were only doing 2 sessions a day, but we were told we are doing 3 a day - one in the sleep state. To which I replied - thats me without pjs!!!

huggies
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

:shock: :lol: :lol:
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard