made dream board now seeing numbers and feathers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
MOKSHA
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

made dream board now seeing numbers and feathers

Post by MOKSHA »

Hello everyone,
last month I made dream board, from past one month I am listening to 30 days manifestation program to achieve wealth & materialistic things and I do spiritual mediation to attain moksha in the end after living this life comfortably .

past 15 days noticeably I have started seeing all variety of number sequences on clocks, mobile, my laptop, office telephone, billboards, road signs, car plates.

one morning suddenly woke up when clock showed 4.44 which had shown 23.23 before sleeping. One day in office in a training suddenly noticed 11.11 on the projected screen. One day waiting for lift my eyes captured no 11 on one of the four lifts . After that now I keep seeing all possible synchronized numbers all over:

MIRROR NUMBERS 3.03 7.47 8.18 9.29 12.21 4.14 1.01 3.13

REPEATED NUMBERS 11.11 12.12 2.02 1.11 2.22 4.44 10.10 4.04

MULTIPLIER NUMBERS 11.22 11.33 11.44 11.55 6.18 3.09 7.35 3.12 3.45

while driving or in the parking lot have started noticing numbers in the sets of 3 like 3 cars in front of me each car with number plate 44 in it ( 5 digit car plate no like-12445,44138,23944)

or 3 cars showing some pattern like- 12775,14228,18993 ( 77 22 99 )

then saw white feather 3 times in past till now and today grey feather as well.

Does this all mean I will get what I am manifesting in my dream board. or any other message anyone can decode here.

Thank you all for your valuable inputs.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: made dream board now seeing numbers and feathers

Post by Sandy »

Hello and a big welcome to you MOKSHA!

I apologize for the length of time you waited before being allowed to participate. I somehow missed you. I hope you have had a wonderful week end and are feeling terrific as the new week begins. :bana:

And I congratulate you on your your positive manifestation work. It is an aspect of being human that most of us do not completely understand. And while you sometimes hear that we should be less focused on our physical wants and desires by some people and religious groups, we still must live on a material sphere and so it is important to learn how to co create the life we want and so desire. In conjunction to this and just as importantly is the growth of our spiritual body and that is the great concern of our celestial Teachers, Angels and the Midwayers who so diligently work to guide the humans of this planet to an era of Light, Peace and Love. This is where the 1111 comes in... it is sort of a call to wake up and be a worker for this lofty goal for humanity and our planet... to work along side the many Celestials over seeing our planet, to help enlighten the planet in small and large ways. Far too long many of us have lived under the cloud that we are helpless, adrift and totally dependent on the affairs of "warring Celestials" on high. But this is not correct. We are strong in our free will and this guarantees that we can do the seemingly impossible as the Divine Love and energies of the First Source are allowed to fill us and flow and work through us outwardly into the world.

So these numbers you are seeing relate to this awesome future you can grasp hold of for yourself and for the world at large, and it forever becomes a cherished part of you as you grow as an eternal being. So in other words the 1111 is an invitation to work along side celestial for the benefit of all. It means that you are suited for this work and can and will make a difference. :D

If you wish to know more, please take a look at the first forum, the FAQs http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

And please feel free to ask any questions you wish.
I would love to know more about your manifestation program. When you have the time, perhaps you would like to share what you are learning in the miscellaneous forum on the message board.

It is nice to meet you, MOKSHA

xxSandy
Oh I just wanted to say that I received a 444 upon arriving at the message board. (I have a clock that is off time. It is a long story there, but a storm knocked power off awhile back and it is so hard to get this particular clock to set that I just left it as it is. ) For me, a 444 is a reminder from my Angels that they are with me. :D
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Hello Moksha and Welcome,

From an outside looking in- I think it may not necessarily mean you get what you want. To me, the importance is recognizing the commune and your desire for something more.

If you're recognizing these patterns after you've made your intent, "public" well- this recognition is a miracle in itself.

So welcome once more, hopefully I'm not too far off base- playing a naive son. I am curious what you make of it all, especially now.

Cheers! :jocolor: :alien:
Daemoon
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Thank you Sandy and Happy Rain for the warm welcome. : :D

will keep updating my experiences
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome MOKSHA!
Sounds like you've asked and spirit has been waiting and ready to respond that they've heard! I'll go through periods of little or no prompting then, the numbers will go crazy trying to get my attention. Then it's up to me to try and figure out their meaning. I believe it's an individual experience, none of us can really say what they mean to you. That's all a part of the journey.

Welcome again!

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Kim,

Thanks for the warm welcome and your thoughtful insight.

I am getting a strong feeling that my dream board manifestation will come true. One of the wealth dream is that I won a big draw conducted by bank . The actual draw date happens to be on 11.01.2018 ( if you add 2018=11) so ( 11.01.11). I See some kind of synchronicity here as well.

Rest only universe knows...
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear All,

Today observed the numerological total of the date 11.1.2018 is 5. The angel number 5 says
-Life can take many exciting twists and turns-

So I am hoping a positive outcome.

http://board.1111angels.com/posting.php ... =4&t=26900#
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi, MOKSHA!
I'll admit my comprehension of numerology is fairly limited. My brother tried to explain it to me and immediately felt my brain cells tie in a knot. I've not the mathematical mind he has. To me what matters is the individuals understanding. Spirit will find the best way to communicate with us based on our own beliefs. My excitement for you is what discoveries you can make about yourself and spirit until the date arrives.

Hope you're having a great day,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Thank you Kim for the encouraging words.

Have a great day

Love
Moksha
:)
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear All,

after wandering long time to decode these numbers. I have come across below meaning of these numbers.

Mirror Prompts like 8.08,12.21,9.29 Universe is a reflection of my thoughts. my thoughts are-I have abundance of health, wealth, good relations and happiness. I am a peaceful ,loving and happy soul.

Synchronized numbers like 12.12,10.10 My thoughts are in synchronicity with Universe

Progressive numbers-6.18,10.30- its my progress time

so whenever I see these numbers I say these decoded messages in my mind. This shows universe has heard my prayers and my manifestation is true.

Thanks all
May love,peace and happiness be upon all of us

Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Moksha,
I like your thoughts on the numbers you are receiving... t's good to make the numbers personal and work with them and the universe beings who love us, prompt us, and want very badly for us to succeed and live healthy, joyful, peaceful, and spiritual lives.

This thought you shared is a great affirmation. :)
I have abundance of health, wealth, good relations and happiness. I am a peaceful, loving and happy soul.
Have you ever used affirmation videos found in Youtube? I discovered them a few months ago and found them really helpful.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

Thanks for your positive and encouraging post. Yes ,I keep searching in quest and listening( specially while driving ) a lot of videos on U tube for manifestations, affirmations, angel signs... etc, especially after I made dream board and then started seeing these numbers and then feathers and then dreams of garden and coins ...
to help me decode these signs.

Yesterday I got another number correlation . my present age is 47 years .4+7=11

My belief of my manifestations coming true soon is getting deeper day by day.

while typing this post now first I saw 11.11 and then 11.22 on my computer .

love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Moksha,

I am only a beginner in learning about manifestation so I am very interested in your thoughts and knowledge on the subject. I have had small successes which are very encouraging.
For instance, a month ago I looked at George's old faded and ratty looking favorite navy blue ball cap and thought, "My goodness, he needs a new hat." Then a day or so later, we were walking on the beach just below windang Island and there amongst the rocks was a nearly brand new Nike ball cap. We looked around for the owner but there was no one else in the area. So... :D George is now wearing a black Nike ball cap. :sunflower:

This is one of the little things that have manifested from my needs and desires. Still working on it but having a wonderful time and feeling good in the learning and process.

Have a great week end.
xxSandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Good Morning Sandy,

Thank you for sharing your experience . I am just waiting for the appointed day and waiting for my manifestation to come true.

will update you soon:)
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear All,

Would like to share more indications which are helping me firm my belief that my manifestation is coming true on the appointed date.

Today I visited my bank ( where I am expecting a big draw in my favor on 11/1/2018) before entering the bank I took a deep breath and made the wish and immediately I saw white fluffy small feather( message from angel) in front of me ,I acknowledged it with a smile.

Then I entered the bank and the entry coupon issuing bank employee at the entrance gave me surprisingly a chocolate( surprise message from angels) along-with the entry coupon .

Then while I was being attended at the counter I observed the expiry date at my bank card is 11/18 which synchronizes with the big draw date -11/1/2018

Then I added up my bank card number and my both bank account numbers in this bank and the total of the final number came 13.

Then later while working in office received call from extension -111 at 11.29 ( 2+9=11) talking about -same bank -some other matter. 11.29= total 13

Then at 12.28 ( Total =13)- same bank -called me for some other official purpose .

Btw my office is at 13 floor.

Again seeing some synchronicity increasing my optimism.

love
Moksha
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

forgot to add one more observation. Just opposite this bank there is one shop named 11.11 ,this is the road which I always take while returning home.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Moksha,
I was just getting ready to say Good morning to you when I realized it is nearly 2:00 pm here. :shock: I don't know where the day has gone but I hope you are having as happy and optimistic day as you had yesterday. You received so many wonderful indicators. And you know it helped me to feel more encouraged as well. I am thinking how much happier we would all be if we looked more so on the sunny side of life, expecting joy rather then stress.
I am feeling grateful today just to live in a safe place, to have a husband I love and time and opportunity to explore my interests.

Today is one of those beautiful perfect days. ... perfect weather, perfect temperatures and the environment around me is peaceful. I feel no stress or tension...Today is very different from yesterday when I look at it from the perspective of my feelings. And as I ponder why, when both are seemingly similar, I realize that I was at peace today after having walked down to the lake to watch the shore birds find their breakfast. I meditated awhile under the Shea Oak trees and left feeling grounded and peaceful . And even though things have occurred that have challenged me, I find it is easier to remain focused and peaceful throughout. Hmmmm... I think meditation continues to give long after the actual physical aspect of it. :)

Anyway, I wish you lots of inner peace, joy and abundance on this gorgeous Thursday afternoon, Moksha. :hithere

Love,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Yes I am very optimistic these days. 2 days before I saw jasmine flowers in my dreams and woke up feeling the smell of the same. I deocde this dream as indicating spirituality,peace & happiness.

wishing all an optimistic day.

love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Moksha,
I love what you wrote here....
2 days before I saw jasmine flowers in my dreams and woke up feeling the smell of the same. I deocde this dream as indicating spirituality,peace & happiness.
What a wonderful way to begin a day... :sunflower:

Thank you for sharing this. Once again I feel very encouraged by your post. :happy

love,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Hi Sandy,

Thank you for your encouragement.

Was thinking should I share my yesterday's dream then saw your notification ,now feeling encouraged seeing your timely response.

Yesterday evening I saw a dream in which I am counting and holding big money in my hands and while sitting happily with my mom and my mom is on a phone enjoying listening to a joke on the other end of the phone and my brother comes in and says, See we got lots of money now we can marry you off easily( I am happily married with 2 big children) . I decode this dream as :
lot of money-means my wealth manifestation is coming true soon
happy mom- positive sign
brother talking about may marriage-some big celebration concerning me.

Love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Moksha,

I am always interested and fascinated by dream work and those who can sense and understand the meanings encoded in their dreams. Have you always been able to remember your dreams and follow intuitively the information there? Or did this ability grow and become more acssesable as you became more spiritual?

Do you have any advice for those who are having trouble remembering their dreams upon awakening and would like to begin their own journey in dream work?

Thank you for sharing with us and have a lovely day! :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

I started getting this series of positive dreams only after I made my dream board ,after waking up I revise those in my mind to keep them in my memory. Now I am waiting for my manifestation to come true so that I can confirm to you and all here that dreams had some real life meaning . Still waiting ...

if I do not revise the dream immediately after I wake up, there is general tendency to forget the same. Suggest we can create a Dream Journal,and one should write down the dream immediately after waking up not to forget it later on.

I feel dream happens by itself and we cannot plan it in advance.

Another question I have is how long does it take manifestation to come true after you have seen so many positive dreams. I have another question if dreams come true then how about nightmares.
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy and all,

would like to share how I feel surrounded by angels all the time.

Today morning when entering the office while passing near the bank and repeating my manifestation in mind
one white feather came flowing from front on me
then out of 4 lifts one was on G while other 3 added 11 ( 4+4+3)

assured me that my manifestation will mature soon and felt being surrounded by angels

Then after reaching office - heard news of one colleague meeting accident but all safe then another message on whats up for my relative son back home sick but recovering.

felt so blessed .

Yesterday my husband lost his wallet but I was confident we will find it and then I saw assuring feathers while searching wallet in parking and it strengthened my belief that we will find it and searched again and we found it in the home.

Thank you God for sending assuring angels for surrounding me always!!

love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Moksha,

It is always a joy when I come to the boards and read one of your uplifting posts. I am so pleased to hear that your relative's son is recovering and that you and your husband found his wallet. Your positive attitude towards these things, your trust in the benevolence of the Creator and the loving angels
inspires me today to look towards the blessings as I face a day that could be full of awesome things, but contrast as well.

You have a great day and thank you for sharing dear lady.
love,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Hi Sandy,

Would like to share something
1. on Saturday 30 Sep saw one dream in which saw my relatives-my cousin-A, my eldest maternal aunt-S with her daughter -S and grand son and my another cousin p. Was not able to decode the dream .

then was surprised to see - Sunday on what's up my cousin -A posted his picture with my eldest maternal aunt-S
and on Monday with another cousin -p

My cousin -A visited from US on a sudden business trip to our home country and visited all these people and posted the pictures. His sudden visit I came to know only after he posted the pictures on what s up.

I felt so happy and assured that my dream was immediately manifested in reality. I take this event as another assurance from angels that my big manifestation of wealth is coming true on 11.1.2018 and such dreams are just trailers for the main movie to follow.

Another thing which brought smile on my face today was when I observed that I had visited this forum at 11.11 am 2 days back.

love
Moksha