made dream board now seeing numbers and feathers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
MOKSHA
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: made dream board now seeing numbers and feathers

Post by MOKSHA »

Hi everyone

I keep experiencing synchronicity everywhere.

Today when I was working on excel sheet noticed 28 rows in the worksheet.
same time the time shown in computer 2.28 pm
The number of digits of my bank account #( under wealth manifestation)is 28

then made my wish and turned left saw time on phone 2.28

Another assurance my manifestation is coming true soon.

waiting for the awaited day.

Bye Moksha
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello Everyone,

The baby is sleeping so I have a few minutes to say hello and hopefully catch up with all that's happening over the past week or so. I am so pleased to see you guys posting and to also here an update on your progress Geoff and Moksha. I too am seeing lots of number prompts and more then usual our midwayer friends let me know they are checking in. But Wow... a 15 month old can really keep you hopping. I find I sleep very soundly these days and it takes several cups of coffee to make me feel somewhat human. lol

Is it chilly up in Vancouver, Geoff? I was so excited to see that there were still plenty of Autumn leaves on the trees when I arrived. Just this morning though many have fallen on the gorgeous maples in my son's back yard. Oh well, now to hope for some snow!...That's right, Jason... :mrgreen: ....I hope we have a nice early snow before it is time for me to leave. :bana: :bana: :bana:

Love you guys! :hithere
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Hello Sandy& Everyone,

Good Morning,

Beautiful weather today.

was waiting to share my angelic signs experienced during past 2 days:

dream of one lady giving away 3 coins then me choosing and keeping the meaningful year silver coin for me .

then next day morning went our for walk on the beach, found
1. one white pearl while going then later experienced a science experiment of lifting a car with one Million written on it. Took picture with it.

2. Then while returning while walking was thinking of that green villa and was trying to see from other end of the ocean ,same time suddenly found two coins of 10 lying next to each other.

today morning while driving to work ,while passing from near the dream green villa, one white feather flew over my car .

So many assurances are strengthening my belief of my wealth manifestation coming true soon.

love
Moksha
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Sandy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:03 pm Is it chilly up in Vancouver, Geoff? I was so excited to see that there were still plenty of Autumn leaves on the trees when I arrived. Just this morning though many have fallen on the gorgeous maples in my son's back yard. Oh well, now to hope for some snow!...That's right, Jason... :mrgreen: ....I hope we have a nice early snow before it is time for me to leave. :bana: :bana: :bana:
Dear Sandy,

We have had snow, and its cold at night and often during the day. But I am having a very hard time of it with the locals. They keep on telling me: "make the most of the sunshine, the forecast is more rain..." and I say "Stop it!!!! I am manifesting Sunshine!!!!"

And if I can just stop them, we will do it. We have had a large number of days with sunshine at some point. And thats all i ask. But they are so determined to prove how cold and wet it is here...... :duh :duh :duh :duh

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Geoff,
I arrived back in Australia to temperatures that make me long for the cool, even cold, temperatures I left behind in my beloved Tennessee. I adore rain and snow. LOL Isn't it funny how different people respond to weather. Makes me wonder if it is even fair to begin to try and rearrange it to suite our own preferences. The cycles are rooted in deep science...a science put in place to further the planet and keep it functioning in some fashion or other... But that also leads, though, to severe famine in some areas or extreme flooding in others. Perhaps learning to gently adjust the weather around us temporarily is a precursor to learning to control the earth's weather for the greater good of all... ???? don't know...but something to ponder on this comfortable rainy Friday in Oz.
Hugs for you and your Canadian DL compatriots,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Moksha,
I have been away visiting my family, babysitting my grandsons and having the time of my life. I hope you are well and enjoying the wonderful encouraging prompts from your Angels, Guides and teachers. As I sit here thinking about you and what you have learned and shared I am encouraged once again to foster joy and optimism for what this new day will bring, both physically and perhaps more subtly with lessons learned.

May blessings abound in your life my friend,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Hello Sandy,

Nice to see your uplifting reply. Surprised to know you are a Grandma, you look much younger in the picture. Last week I was sick with fever and coughing ,now much better. Came back to work after one week.

As the manifestation dates are coming closer , days are passing slower than the usual faster weeks and weeks.

Tomorrow my son travelling back to Canada for his college after the long break with us. Wishing him he performs well to achieve his timely degree.

Bye
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Moksha,
Good to hear from you too. :)
Surprised to know you are a Grandma, you look much younger in the picture
Well, my avatar photo is about 10 years old. Time does move on and so does the body to a certain extent. I didn't realize I was old though until the young man in the front referred to me as "the old lady who lives in the back." :shock: I took a good long look in the one small mirror we have in the house and said, "When did that happen?" :lol:

It's good to spend time with loved ones but those goodbyes can be hard. I think it may be best to focus, as you have, in what is good and wonderful for those we love as they make their own lives and way in the world. I hope your son has safe travels back to Canada and school goes wonderfully for him as he works toward his university degree.

I'm sorry you have been so ill but glad to hear you are recovering. :sunflower:
love,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Thank you Sandy for all your good wishes.

Now my health is all well. Thank you!!

Yes, my son reached safe and back to his schedules.

Now Waiting for manifestation to come true soon.!!

love
Moksha
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Wish Every one a very Happy New Year 2018. May everyone's dreams and manifestations come true.

Love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((Moksha))))))) Thank you dear friend. And may you be blessed in all wondrous ways in the days to come.
With Love,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy and all,

These days seeing all the number and time prompts with 47 like 6.47,7.47,8.47 etc. which still wondering to know how to decode.
47 adds to 11 again.

Today while came out of parking thinking of my manifestation ,same time a car appears with number
20-747-49

this number is very much in synch with my bank balance and code. I take it as a confirmation from my angels that my manifestation is coming true soon

2 days before on Saturday 6 Jan saw a dream of 3 female monks , which u tube says is a positive sign.

excited and waiting for my wealth manifestation to come true.

Wishing everyone a Happy start of Year 2018.

Love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wishing everyone a Happy start of Year 2018.
Thank you, Moksha. And I hope the very same for you too. It sounds as if you are off to a great start. :sunflower:

Well, we had a bit of a trouble the past few days but all in all we are blessed. Perhaps it is how you view the "trouble."
George, my husband has been very sick the past few days... Thankfully, we both had doctors appointments yesterday at our busy and much sought after doctor that have been scheduled from several weeks ago. So that is already one blessing allowing him quick access to our Physician when he needed it. Then, the skill of this wise old Doctor would be blessing number two, when he decided that George should go to the emergency room where they were able to give him the quick care that allowed for improved health...so much so that hours later, I was allowed to take him home. :bana: So there is blessing number three. :) Now today instead of being depressed and worried I am grateful and elated that he had such good care and improving in leaps and bounds.
Every moment we have together is a blessing I suppose. :)

I am very happy that you are getting so many confirmations of your manifestations and I continually look forward to the day when I can celebrate your joy when your manifestation arrives in the physical.
Love to you from Australia and may blessings abound in all ways, :hithere
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

Wish your husband a speedy and healthy recovery.

Thank you for your uplifting email as always. Stay blessed.

Love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Moksha, I so appreciate your good wishes for my George.

Have a bright and glorious day! :sunny:

love,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy,

Thank you for your email.Your emails always bring a smile on my face.

observed your email time

11/1/2018 2.09

2018 adding up to 11
time -2.09 also adding to 11

so 11/1/11 11

observed and loved the synchronicity.

Have a blessed day.

Love

Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Moksha,
You are very observant! :D I missed that post time completely. Thank you for showing me that! It brightened my day. Sometimes prompts are made aware exactly when we need them as such was the case just now. :loves

love and hugs,
Sandy
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Dear Sandy and All,

Seeing all kind of numbers everywhere not able to decode them with surety, then I told universe I am interested more in manifestation coming true rather than in signs alone. So now I try to see less car numbers. But again was forced to see and surprised when saw another synchronicity last week:

On Thursday 18 JAN 2018- saw same car on road who had hit my car from behind with a minor dent on 30 Oct 2017- On seeing the same car I waived the person and smiled. That car number is:

4-1-737-5 ( on another note seeing lot of 737 ,747-not sure if it conveys some message related to Boeing numbers :)

After reaching office I processed one payment for the amount -741753

same exact 6 digits but in a different combination.

if I am experiencing so many synchronicities, how do I decode them, still looking for some answers.

Bye
Love
Moksha
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Moksha,
It is always good to see your posts on the board. I had to chuckle as I immediately thought Boeing airplane as well with the 737 and 747. :lol:

Decoding messages via prompts can be daunting as the angels, midwayers, agents of the universe you could call them, prompt us individually and sometimes they are simply amazing us to get our attention, to let us know that they would like to work with us on a spiritual even physical level to help raise the vibration of our world and help to turn it to peace and love and all those wonderful attributes that grow our beautiful souls. (I say souls but it is a generic term and can cross many many belief fields. :) )

To learn more about these prompts from this boards perspective when you have the time read the first forum, the FAQS as I think there are some explanations there. viewforum.php?f=9

Honestly, though, the way you are getting prompted, I suspect you are already a force for good and I so appreciate your positive influence on the board. But should you choose, you could communicate with them in advanced ways... so perhaps that is what these prompts are suggesting... but in the end only you will know for sure and that may mean some inner work, stillness, journalling, some type of meditation etc... You may be already doing such things, though, so ask them and the universe to provide the answers you seek and then use your intuition to follow up, keeping eyes open for explanations arriving in unexpected ways. You are very good at that as we who have been following your thread here can attest. :sunflower:

I hope you are enjoying the week, Moksha. :hithere
love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hello Moksha,

today i understood the 11:11 phenomena as this, god is alive and communicates to us. when i receive a prompt, god is acknowledging something inside of me no one else may presently be aware of. this alone causes me to seek god, to experience more of god and to learn- who are you? what are you? the synchronicities tell me god is alive and present. it has also served as encouragement to my inner workings, something none but god can completely understand. while there is still so much i do not know about god or how to put into words what i believe, i can acknowledge that the 11:11 phenomena is linked to a divine plan. an unfolding. even now, i am perplexed trying to define something as grand like this. it's not just numbers, it's seeing this moment in many forms. to live in the now is quite a challenge in todays world, our thoughts and emotions are either reacting from our past or plotting a future moment that may not even happen or matter. whatever you believe, it is your sincerity that carries you and brings you closer to this communion. the link to the phenomena may seem foreign to some or even a psychic ability but maybe all it takes is an open heart and sincerity to know god and so, these prompts wake us up to that glory.. so why do you see the promptings in abundance? is it cautionary, is it encouragement, is it time to humble yourself or are you being shown something only you can understand in the moment? i don't think the answers are always so clear but to remember our connection to the present and to keep god in our awareness, the potential miracles and discoveries that await us have only just begun. carry all of this and you don't need a holy scripture or answers from anyone else to learn god.
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
MOKSHA
Busy Bee

Post by MOKSHA »

Thank you Sandy So much , I always love your posts. Very positive and uplifting. Sure I will go through the link and explore for my answers.

Thank you Happy Rain for the insightful thoughts.

Love
Moksha