1111 story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
petertohen
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

1111 story

Post by petertohen »

I have a bit of a problem or at least a situation. For a little while, I was getting 11:11 prompts and all sorts of number prompts at least 5 times a day. Now, all of a sudden, they seem to have stopped. I'm not sure why they just decided to leave. Was it because I didn't say "hi" back like I normally do or was it something else? I really would like to know they're around again because it did make me feel at peace a little bit to know that they were around. I would like to ask for their help with something I'm going through, but I don't know if they're angry with me which is why they left :hithere :hithere
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 1111 story

Post by Geoff »

Hi Peter,

No they never get cross. I have lulls too. It can be as simple as they are suddenly all called away to some crisis somewhere in the world.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome Peter,
I believe it is just as Geoff said above. there has been much going on in the world that they are helping with... You see, because the Midwayers can appear in physical form they often help out at crisis points and no one is the wiser. We have seen a noticeable drop in prompts and many of our dear Midwayer friends have been only occasionally popping in on us, but a couple weeks ago that changed and they seem to be less pushed at this time. Of course, our world is in a crazy time so at any moment that could easily change.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Peter!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.