My life is in crucial period

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
vgcx
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

My life is in crucial period

Post by vgcx »

I'm experiencing all types of synchronicities(coincidences) past one year. when I follow signs or stay in that place. I only experienced failures and sadness. sometimes syncronicity gives me a feel of god(when decipher signs it directly refers to god) but currently my life is in very danger. I have lost many things and have to work really hard to recover what I have in 3 years back. Also I'm experiencing lots of struggles after syncronicity for past one year. is there any connection with syncronicity and my life. please help me. thanks.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My life is in crucial period

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome to the message board, VGCX,

You ask about synchronicity... Well, I am thinking that synchronicities and coincidences are a very natural occurrence for all people. They most likely happen more often then we even care to notice with only the most impressive ones taking our attention. I am thinking that they, perhaps, function as a kind of sign post, giving us an opportunity to move meaningfully and purposefully one direction or another. Now that does not mean that by following a seeming direction rooted in coincidence that all will be perfect. No, there is more to it then that with all kinds of lessons and experience all wrapped up in every instant in life that help to grow our souls.

I suppose it is in reality much more complex then what is on the surface, but recognized synchronicities are not necessarily harbingers of good or bad things happening in our life. My take on it is that it allows us to pay attention, to be more present in the now, which is helpful as we understand that everything in the past, the material experiences, the words said and actions taken are all just that, in the past. While we may still be under the influence of the effects of the happenings in the past, in reality, the past, truly, has no more power for good or bad unless perhaps we become so fixated on what "was" that we fail to see what "is", and what "can be". And of course, in a similar light, worrying about the future, expecting mishaps, poor health etc... is also problematic. No, the future is a "blank slate" and one that we write from the present moment. We can plan, pray and hope but it is in the present moment that the thoughts and actions are taken to "paint" our experiences to come.

I guess I am thinking that these coincidences, these sign posts, may very well be divinely orchestrated... yet we take out of it what at first seems obvious... the helpfulness or hurtfulness as a result of taking action in regards to a synchronicity. Yet interwoven within our life tapestry are threads stretching into eternity. So we are not merely weaving our life for today. All our life experiences create a resilient "eternal fabric" to which when stitched to the life threads of other individuals, creates a rich quilt of progressive and ever growing and enlightened individuals ascending throughout eternity towards perfection.

So, here we sit, staring at the great beyond with hopes and desires for all kinds of things... some important for life on this material world, others generated from soul from things of eternal nature. But perhaps the greatest gift of syncroncities is the sense of connection it provides us to powers far greater then we can imagine. And yet, at the same time, also a feeling that we are important and cared for as we sift and sort and dream and build or even rebuild the direction of our mortal lives, helping us to realize that each moment is truly a new beginning as time and eternity have a way of merging, repairing, enriching all that transpires.

May we all find blessings in the moments that make up our lives.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
vgcx
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by vgcx »

Thank you for the wonderful reply. Why I have asked this question is the signs I’m getting each day are so overwhelming. some times I'm going like insane. why these signs are showing up again and again? what I have to do? these are my biggest questions.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello again vgcx,
You asked ...
why these signs are showing up again and again? what I have to do? these are my biggest questions.
This URL might help :) ...http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11974
You really don't have to do anything. You can ignore the beings prompting you and still all would be well. It is just if you are getting these repeated prompts, the Midwayer Angels see something within you that will be beneficial to the lightening of our world. What that is?...well meditation could help discover that because it could be different for each of us.
We all have great potential within us to make this planet better whether we reach out in kindness and compassion to those around us or travel across the world to help people. We humans are each unique and special in our own right and actually capable of working with loving celestials to accomplish good things. This gives me hope that some day our world will be at peace.

The first forum, the FAQs has information about the prompts and signs and the beings behind them. http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
Take a look when you can and Please let us know if you have any questions.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.