Crazy

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tdale
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Crazy

Post by Tdale »

Hi all,

I feel like I have been like 'pulled' back here! Prompts all over the place, on tickets, my companies house registration number so felt I needed to come back see whats in store. As vague as that sounds!

I received a numbers reading years ago from George I believe but the email account is long gone. I'd be interested to know what it said again. Is there any way to get another one?

best wishes

D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Crazy

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning Tdale,
Welcome Back!
It's nice to meet you! I'll speak to George about your question and see if it is possible. In the meantime enjoy those number prompts and where they lead. I know they changed my life years ago as I followed their inward journey.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tdale
New Friend

Post by Tdale »

Thanks Sandy I remember your name from years ago on here
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi again, Tdale,
I spoke with George and he says sure...he will do another reading for you. He will need your birthdate day month and year and this can be sent to me or George in a pm on the message board or via his email address. (sometimes G forgets to check his pm) If you need his email address let me know and I will send it to you in a pm.

Time has sure passed quickly. It's hard to believe I have been a member here 11 or 12 years now. Still feel very much like a youngster, though. LOL
When were you on the board? Do you remember your screen name? That account is probably still there . I don't think they get deleted simply because it isn't used for a period. Still you've got a new one now so I suppose there isn't much point, eh?

Well, I hope you have a terrific week end!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Tdale
New Friend

Post by Tdale »

I'll pm you :)
Tdale
New Friend

Post by Tdale »

Hope my PM found you both well. Very excited to hear again :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Tdale,
No worries. I received it a little while ago, and sent the information on to George.
Have a good week end!
xxSandy