My story how 111 changed my life

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
One_one_one
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

My story how 111 changed my life

Post by One_one_one »

I don't even know where to begin. Im 45. An amazing women opened my eyes as to how bad of a marriage I was in and not its that she was trying to steal me for her but in that she inspired me to become the best version of my self which led me to where I am right now. I've know her for 9 years. Instant deep friendship. when we did meet. Used to talk about being old souls and hated conformity. Just a really nice friendship where we could finish each others thoughts and just saw everything the same.

Last november and I don't know why but we both reached out to each other and began to talk more. Nothing more but it led to where I am right now...in a home I bought that closed on the 111 day of the year. The same day I got a 111 tattoo on my arm and walked in late for the session and looked down an it was 11:11. When tat was done we took a selfie...at 1:11. On the way home I got a car wash and the ticket started with 111. This is just one day of seeing this combination over and over for 5 months. This was the day I believed in something for the first time in my life. The story began 9 years ago with a women who I felt like I have always know. We had a code if we needed each other. 111.
I can't even figure anything out right outside of being happy. Even this week when I was told that child support for my kids was a number based on tax returns and a CA calculator and the amount is a single number...just 1s

I couldn't leave my wife when even my kids said I should. I didn't even know about this stuff until recently and after much research I think I may have met my Twin and I think 111 is telling me I am right.

Very confused...I wish I could sort thought all of this and explain better but for now I am just going to have faith which is something I am not comfortable but wow...I would ask for help but I think I am being looked after already and I think I keep on making the right decisions. Thanks for having me....my head is spinning. Not making much sense huh?
Geoff
Site Admin

Re: My story how 111 changed my life

Post by Geoff »

One_one_one wrote:
I couldn't leave my wife when even my kids said I should. I didn't even know about this stuff until recently and after much research I think I may have met my Twin and I think 111 is telling me I am right.

Very confused...I wish I could sort thought all of this and explain better but for now I am just going to have faith which is something I am not comfortable but wow...I would ask for help but I think I am being looked after already and I think I keep on making the right decisions. Thanks for having me....my head is spinning. Not making much sense huh?
Dear 111,

Its very easy to make an assumption that those who cause us to look in the right place at the right instant are making decisions for us. They are not allowed to do that. But they are supportive of all decisions that we make. Even when they are bad decisions. A unique soul mate does exist for you, but as to whether this person is that soul mate, you wont know till you past the fourth spirit sphere (Morontia in the UB). It does not matter to be totally honest. So don't worry about it. Just live your live in as much happiness and with the least stress you can manage.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello 111,
It is a pleasure to meet you and thank you for sharing your story with us. I have made some tough decisions myself over the years as I followed my heart and inner guidance too. So I hope and pray your life flows smoothly and happily as each new day passes.

I value the impute that our celestial friends provide but have noticed over the years the same thing our Geoff has said in his reply to you.
That they do not make our decisions for us as that would be impeding on our free will which is strictly not allowed. Yet they can certainly encourage us and encouragement from our midwayer friends is better then pure gold.

I'm not sure if you have found the information under the first FAQ forum... but here are a couple URls that may help you in researching, understanding and evaluating the 1111 number prompts you are receiving...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

Here's one called, "What are Midwayers?"
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

Welcome to the board 111! :hithere
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
One_one_one
New Friend

Post by One_one_one »

Geoff and Sandy thank you both. I have a lot to learn and am an eager student.
I have two amazing daughters who support my decisions and I very much look forward to all things that are yet to come.
Time now is to work on myself and to depend on me for everything.

Nice to have found this board and again thank you both.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by happyrain »

Welcome one_one_one!
Seems like you were able to put everything together just fine from what I've read- and what an awesome story. It's always interesting reading how new members have come to find this place or their experience with the phenomenon. Welcome to the MB. Looking forward to reading more.

8) :alien:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity