wondering

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
hays12
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

wondering

Post by hays12 »

I some times see the date and time on my laptop the exact numbers either in the same rder or one maybe the numbers would going back and the other another way or the numbers can be the same numbers but all mixed... is that a prompt? 2:13 =2/13 or 2:13 = 3/12 etc
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: wondering

Post by Sandy »

Hi Hays,
Hope all is well with you. One of the reasons the celestials prompt us in the beginning is to get our attention. So it seems that these repeated numbers that you posted are getting your attention. I see no reason why they wouldn't be a prompt just because they are unusual. :sunflower: We are prompted in ways and methods often times that mean or will mean something to us or at least ring a bell if we think about it. Sometimes the numbers(s) can refer to something they wish us to see on a particular page in a book etc... Discovering the truth of it can be sort of fun... and sometimes the answering information can come from other's suggestions as well. So whether a suggestion rings any bells with you or not is all part of the adventure.
So with that, oftentimes if I have been given a number or series of numbers that I find difficult to understand the reasonings and the meanings... I turn to Doreen Virtue and sometimes what is written there can resonate with what is happening in my life. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26439

Anyway I better scoot. (George is waiting on me and I'm not even close to being ready to go... :roll: )
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.