Quarters from no where

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
KVG
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Quarters from no where

Post by KVG »

Home alone when a quarter comes rolling across the woode floor and stops next to me.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Quarters from no where

Post by Sandy »

Hi KVG!
:shock: 8) Now, that's not something that happens everyday... and definitely something eye opening eh? :D Did you sense or feel anything unusual at the time this happened? Do you remember the direction of your thoughts or activities at that time?

I want to apologize to you for missing this post for a couple days. :oops: It has been a bit strange and confused week end over here. I am am happy to meet you, though, and hope to "see" more of you around the forum...
Welcome and thank you for sharing your experience. I have goose bumps. :sunflower: (The good kind)
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Quarters from no where

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi KVG!
Welcome to the boards. Okay, you can't just say a quarter rolled across the floor from no where! Tell us more!

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.