11 11 in NYC

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11 11 in NYC

Post by Sandy »

Good evening Viv, and everybody(morning for us here with a busy day ahead it seems :) )

Yes, what you have experienced may very well be associated with the Divine. It is awesome isn't it. :cheers: And then, while I am feeling so free...I wonder... why can't I feel like this all the time. It's sort of like a knowing that all things are possible in those minutes...or at least worthy of a heart-felt try. :lol: I have a feeling this interaction of the Divine comes in many forms...some very obvious, like when you are sitting quiet in meditation...sort of "bottomed out" and are just being with no agenda...no real place for your thoughts to go. It is very peaceful and if you stay there for awhile sometimes at least in my experience you feel energy flow into your head through the crown chakra... a sweet pressure/pang of some sort within, Now I suspect this happens anyway even though you may not feel it at first. Because, sensing energy is progressive. The more opportunities you give yourself to exercise this sense, the more you will then sense and this continues to progress into other awesome, shall we say, experiences? I think part of our trouble is that we go into meditation expecting a little too much. Wanting something we have read/heard about, often forgetting or not realizing that what we experience will be adjusted to our own journey in some form or another. Yes, you may very well experience something another person has described but that is really not something to strive for. Go after the "big stuff" ;) ...ask for Love Peace and Harmony as I suspect what lies within those "beauties" is the markers for a wonderful life. (A life not completely devoid of some challenges perhaps but like the message today from Anyas, the peace that passes understanding...the "Originator" of all peace has our back. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26439

So if you are struggling... if you are facing what seems impossible challenges, if you are tired in body mind or soul...give yourself a little gift. Begin practicing some kind of daily quiet meditation, take a time out of the business of life, give yourself a vacation and continue to do this whether you sense of feel anything for days or even weeks. Truly, even the act of "trying" has its own benefits and is strengthening the soul connection, readying you for this wonderful soul journey (Note: it matters little what kind of meditation you immerse yourself in... there are millions of ways... but do find what benefits you, what resonates with you,stoking that inner fire and bring a huge smile to your lips. Please remember, there really are no rules to a connection with the Divine. ...a strong desire, a loving intention...all go a long way, helping us to realize our soul's deepest longings.
I know what you mean about not focusing on fear and bad events happening in the world. But it kind of helps me to know that whatever happens with all this craziness, we are eternal, and the age of Life and Light is coming.
Its exciting to know that we as individuals help bring it about... this wonderful Era. It will happen even though we are still just setting up the foundation for future generations.
You know, I was just thinking this morning about the phrase, "Love is the answer to every question". You know, sort of testing it out and thinking of some "doosey" of some situations and seeing it through with love as the cornerstone and sure enough there was not any situation that I could envisage that couldn't be solved with love. I guess it is much easier to vent our anger in all kinds of ways when horrible impossible situations arise, though. Don't I know... :roll: But I wonder...how could love change it. ?????

Well I have jabbered and thought out loud enough for one day and there is so much we need to get accomplished today. :roll: :) So better get a move on.

Love to Viv and to all. xx
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Hi!
Our whole family is struggling to recover from the flu. So much has happened on this thread it's going to take some time to digest it all. I'm breathing deeply(now that I can) and sending loving healing vibes out to you all and the world.

Sandy thank you for posting that link.

Love,
Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((KIM))))) Hope you and the family are soon back to your energetic selves. Has the flu been ferocious up there this year? Working with little children you can really pick up some "nasties" too. (But isn't well worth it! :bana: :cheers:)

I just walked to the post office in the heat today. I must be turning into a wimp because I suspect growing up in tennessee it was even hotter then this along with high humidity to boot! Still good to get out. Tomorrow it will be a year since George's stroke. We are holding our breath as February is also the month he suffered his heart failure 5 years ago. He is doing great now...so grateful!

Have a great day guys!
Sandy

Oh Viv, I wanted to tell you this... today in meditation I saw the strangest thing... (I thought of you because of your gorgeous quilt making) My spirit vision was almost completely eclipsed with what seemed sort of like a transparent quilt. I know :roll: weird and I don't have a clue why... I saw the lines and stitching which were "air colored"... (don't know how else to explain it . It was beautiful, though, you could see that something was there but it was transparent and colorless. LOL Now I am thinking of that cape of invisibility that the character Harry Potter used to throw over himself when he did not wish to be seen.... hmm... I wonder if that is my clue... now I'm going to have to meditate on it again and try to get to the bottom of it. Unless any of you guys have a suggestion about its meaning. ???
xxx
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Kim,

Wishing you and your family well! :hithere

happyrain
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity