Hello! I've missed you folks SO much!!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Hello! I've missed you folks SO much!!

Post by pointman19 »

Hello my fellow 11ers and fellow spirit whisperers! It has been so long since I've visited the forums here and I've missed you all greatly. This morning, when I got my daily message emailed to me from here, I was given this incredibly strong urging to return today. I will respond with more when I get to my laptop because it's incredibly difficult to do this from a phone. But for the time being....HELLO EVERYONE!! :loves :loves :roll :mrgreen:
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Hello! I've missed you folks SO much!!

Post by Sandy »

Hello Jason!!!!!!!!
:bana: :bana: :bana:
I am happy to hear from you on this cool rainy morning in OZ. We had a heat wave the past couple days with temps near 40 degrees Celsius so the cool change is very welcomed and it becomes even better to hear from a dear friend. I think of you often, fellow Ohioan, and wonder how life is along the beautiful banks of Lake Erie. I always wish, hope and pray for the very best for you.

Please do visit again when you can talk and tell us how you've been faring.
Love to you and yours this Holiday season,
:loves
Sandy :rendeer:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hey Jason,

Good to see you. I had a fabulous 11:11 today, after i asked Dr Mendoza to do something, so its been a big day.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by pointman19 »

Thats great to hear Geoff! Ive been having numerous signs again and the ol' 11:11 had to really try to wake me up again, even though i was never back asleep so to speak but i was going through some very intense life changing events, and i was knocked back down to the bottom of life again. However, i'm not one to stay down....So once again, ive in the process of picking myself up again and trying to rebuild. I'm very optomistic! Ive been seeing many feathers when i needed to "see" a kind of sign, which leads me to believe that not only do i have the spiritual guidance of the midwayers, but it seems that since this set back ive been dealing with was so intense and harsh, I think Angelic guidance is trying to make me aware of their presence as well.

And Sandy! My fellow Ohioan...i have to tell you that its a hot and balmy 13 degrees F in Ohio today :P Not only that, but were being hit with a huge storm thats dumping over a foot and a half me. I literally just dug myself out of the last storm that occured about four days ago that hit us with our first foot and a half :shock: By the time this bad boy is done amping up, we should have close to 2 and half or three feet of snow.

Whats really insane about it is these are our first snows of the year. No flurries or just snowfall that doesnt stick, our first two offical snowfalls of the year are totaling nearly three feet out here! And i dont EVEN want to go into how tough it is to be a Cleveland Browns fan this year...as were currently looking at 0-13 :shock: Crazy result to have when the cavs won the NBA Finals and the Indians nearly won the world series.

But its not all doom and gloom! As i said, totally optomistic about everything else, especially the opportunities that seem to be opening up. The coolest thing, is that they are rare opportunities and i know "who's" has been opening the doors for me. Im always going off the beaten path you know? Doing things that other people typically wouldnt do because of the risk involved or the loss that could incur because of the fear of failure. But i never worry about failing...because if you let those thoughts out...they will come back to you. Ive realized that you have to continue to think positive and have no fear when the door's open up. Approach it with complete and utter faith. Even what most people would call "experiences that result in failure", i see as a learning experience. Even if they knock you down to where you feel llike you cant get up again. When things like that happen, they harden you and make you tougher and more resilient. Making you a tougher and more capable due to these expeirences that prepare you for your next event in life.

Ive come to learn, especialy through things like syncronicity, that there are no accidents. Things are meant to happen the way they are. You are meant to learn something from your failures, becuase you will be more prepared than ever when the next opportunity arises

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :loves :loves

I love my guides and helpers. They have helped me to find an inner strength i thought i had lost for a great many years. I also love the work everyone does here as well, i see you all as Earth Angels. People who selflessly help others and ask nothing in return. People that work on these forums are just trying to awaken people to their potential, preach the love that should be the emphasis of everything you put effort into and ultimately try and change the world for the better.

Namaste to each and every one of you!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Jason,
I saw on our news tonight that the deep freeze had begun over there. Seems you guys are getting your exercise early shoveling all that snow. It's those "warmish" Great Lakes eh causing all the white stuff? Well you know what I mean water warmer then that cold arctic air. ;)

I want you to know that as you spoke in your message and I continued to read, I felt great hope swell within me. Life can be tough sometimes and it is rather easy at times to surrender and throw the proverbial "pity-party." But as I read and re read your words... and felt your optimism, your faith and confidence in the Divine guidance and the resultant ebb and flow of your life which is always moving always towards your greater good... it was almost like reading a celestial message... :happy

Thank you for putting into words these feelings of the heart and giving the rest of us a "leg up." You are a great force for loving change on this planet... Jason. and it is always a real joy when you return and share your latest thoughts with us. :love

With Love,
Sandy
PS...Oh my goodness! The poor Browns! :shock: I knew it was bad but never dreamed they hadn't won even one game. :cry: Clevelanders are tough though and very resilient. They've had to be eh? :bana: and as I have said and been told for more years then I care to remember..." There's always next year!" :mrgreen: :roll
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

It does sound like you've had a great day, Geoff! Working with Doctor Mendoza is always a real treat! :thumright:
hugs,
Sandy
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Yeah we have some very sad personal news. Lauren is pregnant and carrying a 4.5 month old and it has heart defects, a hole and possibly a missing chamber in the heart. Really devastating.

hugs
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

OH NO!!!!!
Geoff I am so sorry to hear this. This is far beyond heart breaking! Praying!
hugs,
Sandy