The Number 11 Can Be Used to Obtain Answers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
evidence
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

The Number 11 Can Be Used to Obtain Answers

Post by evidence »

About five years ago the number eleven started to appear in my life. I have never been the spiritual type but could not ignore it. It couldn’t be coincidental. Initially it was just a mystery. But then it started to make a lot of sense as the number appeared when I needed to be aware of things that were going on.

I don’t want to go into too much detail but after working with the 11’s for 5 years I am now at the point where I can interact with the process. For those that are interested in more details feel free to ask. I can ask questions and receive answers by seeing 11’s within a specified time period to confirm a yes or no answer. I have discovered things related to betrayal that are impossible for me to have known without the help of the 11’s. I have developed my own process of how I communicate with the 11’s and the accuracy rate is very high.

After everything I have discovered using this process I have managed to see the truth for what it is. I’ve been exposed to betrayal, discovered affairs and have been warned when people close to me are in trouble. Who or what are the 11’s? Who knows? It appears to act like a system or a program to me.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: The Number 11 Can Be Used to Obtain Answers

Post by Geoff »

Dear evidence,

I guess seeing as the originator of this site has communicated with "the 11's" almost his whole life, and that would be about 70 plus years of communication, I guess I defer to him when he says he knows who they are. You will find summaries of the main questions answered in the "Frequently Asked Questions forum."

take care,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: The Number 11 Can Be Used to Obtain Answers

Post by Sandy »

Hello Evidence,
It's nice to meet you. Welcome to the message board. I am glad you have found your own way to interact with these wonderful benevalent beings, the Midwayers, who are behind the 11's.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.