Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Marvel
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Marvel »

Does anyone know if there is a significance behind the number 88?
TIA.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 88

Post by Sandy »

Hi Marvel,
Welcome to the board!
I have spent a little time this morning thinking and researching your simple question. It isn’t every day we hear a person being prompted with a 2-digit number (other then the numbers of our progress group Midwayer friends such as 33 , 22, 03, 08, and 08 ) and in fact, this number you speak of is rather unusual.

So let’s go with the first and most basic observation. Think back if you can to the circumstances and ask yourself, "What was happening around you at the time you receive this number prompt?... What thoughts were going through your head and what emotions were you experiencing? If you cannot remember that okay. I wouldn’t be able to remember either. But in the future you may wish to keep this in mind and make mental notes or even “paper notes” in response to the prompts. This way you can see if there is any kind of correlation between the prompts and what is going on with you. Of course, you can also determine the answer to that in meditation as well. Just ask your question... “What are you trying to tell me when I am prompted with 88?” and then trust that you will get an answer...if not an intuited answer right then and there in your mind, then certainly an answer in the physical in some way as you keep all your senses both physical and subtle opened and expectant over the next few days.

There are other ideas too that might help should they resonate with you...

Firstly, it is possible that you are being prompted by a particular Midwayer and this is the number portion of his/her name. For instance when ABC-22 prompts me and quickly lets me know he is around to help he gives me a 22 with any other hourly number ahead of it.

You might also intuit the reason you are being prompted as you look at page 88 in a favorite book of inspiration.

Or you may find something that resonates with you if you look under Doreen virtue’s information.
Generally the information there is geared for triple prompts and more complex numbers but if the information she provides about the 8’s resonates with you and feels right ...then there you go. This isn’t definitive... the answer for you is what feels right to you, something that sort of lightens something on the inside. It may not be like an ah ha moment but still there may be a lightness you experience, tingles, a buzzing in your ears or just a genral feeling that this "feels" right.

Here is the URL of a Doreen Virtue site and I took the liberty of copying what she says about the 8’s...

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels
“A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition it means, The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them. In other words, don’t procrastinate in making your move or enjoying the fruits of your labor.”
Hey, it's good to meet you Marvel. Don't be a stranger ;) and please do share what you have learned on this subject. As I said this is rather unusual and I am very interested in where it leads.
Have a great week end!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.