checking in.....again

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
roxiedog13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

checking in.....again

Post by roxiedog13 »

:hithere

Getting dressed for windsurfing on the weekend I bent over to slip on m 20 year only neoprene booties. On each boot was written 11 so 11:11 in bold white numerals on black boots. My boot size is 11 coincidentally :lol: but those numbers were from a windsurfing clinic I did long ago . That was my reminder to check in and make sure all is well with the members. So, yea , here I am still going strong, doing my thing, trying to enjoy each day to the fullest. Went flying on the weekend, took a picture from my Mom's old homestead along the ocean. I spent a lot of time as a youth on that river in a family cottage. Many good memories. Bye for now. :hithere

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: checking in.....again

Post by Sandy »

Hi Roxie,
Good to see you! And you come bearing another one of your wonderful photos which makes the world seem a little smaller for all of us as we think of you and recall the vivid cliffs and landscapes of your gorgeous side of Canada. You inspire me to get off my duff and get moving. (That is always a good thing. :D ) So please come as often as you can. I hope the family is well?

We're good over here. Getting ready to take George for a blood test and then maybe grab a coffee while we're out. I am hoping to drive over to a state park in the area...Strange, I never knew where it was until last week when my friend volunteered to drive me over and show me how to get there. It's embarrassingly close by, just well disguised. I will try to get so photos to share here. :finger: :hithere

hugs,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.