Please help.. 11:11 and numbers I see a lot

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
confused_hope11ess
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Please help.. 11:11 and numbers I see a lot

Post by confused_hope11ess »

Hi forum and mods.

I have been plagued by this number ever since 2010. It has been a roller-coaster ride with these numbers. I started with 1111 and then slowly moved to 333, 444, 555 and combinations of 11's like 3:11, 4:11, 5:11 and 9:11. I do not look at these numbers! They literally appear as I glance at the clock. Its almost as if I am synced into some time where my mind literally wakes up at these numbers. I first want to say that this phenomena began to happen whenever I would fall in ''love'' with women. Yes, I am single. I am 32 years old and I never had a real relationship. And I pray that one day I find that person. Basically when I was in college I had crushes here and there. And I tried to ask girls out. But most of them were taken. So I was left in distress and depressed. Moreover 11:11 began to appear on me. At times which were 100% unexpected. One of them waking up at 11:11 AM (you can imagine that-- boom on the clock as you squint your eyes ready for the day). And I dreamt of the rapture that day before waking up. That was spooky. And a second example, the lights in my home went out in the morning. So when it came back on I went to the kitchen and my oven clock read, "11:11 am" blinking. OK so as mentioned these were followed by (thinking back now) it was to me (I think) a prompt that I was going to meet a potential soulmate. However, because maybe I didn't try as hard some of them I lost. Other times they (the women I had crushes on and tried to ask them out) were already married or had boyfriends. I remember one time buying flowers for a girl I liked in college but the class ended early and I didn't give it to her. And eventually I never told her I liked her/ asked her out. And I was seeing 11:11 a lot. After many scenarios of this 11:11 would fade away. But when I start seeing 11, it is accompanied by.. I don't want to say this as definite. But it felt as if the prompts were misfortunes. OR a 50/50 chance of finding a soul-mate. Well soul mate is too harsh of a word--I wanted a real relationship because I always felt alone not having a woman by my side. So as you can imagine I can write books of how many time I seen 11:11 and of course 333, 444, 5:11 etc.

All the years have passed. Still single. I have tried hooking up with girls but with no luck and with these repeating numbers appearing to me. As a sign of "question mark." Or a message of "don't give up you'll get through it" by some divine being. I have no clue. But to me I feel as 1111 is a indicator that in the near future I will meet a women of my liking's and it is my job to try to get her. And perhaps the angels are there to help me. Even though angels can not force love. But it is a mystery still. Anyways As my theory suggest I fell in love with a woman again this past month. We talk about personal things. For five weeks now. She is out of state so its kinda bad.. long distance. Anyways before I met her, the 1111 phenomena came to me and I wondered why? Lo and behold, weeks later I had a huge crush on this woman. Thinking back I think for me the 11 message is this. This being that the divine or my intuition-self sensed /knew I would meet another soulmate. Now whats depressing me is that its tough because she told me she wants no relationships because she was in a abusive relationship with a guy she was faithful for 12 years. And bare four kids with her ex. She can't support her kids so the kids stay with dad. We still hang out but she leaves back home (out of state/ California.) We have cuddled in bed and she gives me signs she likes me. She is literally yet again, my soul-mate. I know she is! I know my empathy is strong and I always had the gift of being sort of psychic. But weakens because I been so depressed. So with this girl (and many from the past) 11 is showing up. When I think of her I see what time it is and its 3:11, 4:11 and 5:11. Even 10:10. Today I was working and there was a carving on this metal wall and there was an etching (someone carved with a knife) there it was.. 11 11. I got goosebumps. OK now i'm not seeing it on clocks or paper.. this was on a metal wall! Something tells me this woman likes me but she is so promiscuous that she talks to a lot of guys. So I don't know if this promt is yet a sign of misfortune. Of what? Perhaps she is playing with me and sees other guys. Anyways guys this has plagued me since 2010. That's 6 years of the 11:11 phenomena. Even as of now 11 is haunting me. And I even tried to put my clocks away. But I still see it on walls I come across to (like work) and speedometer. Can anyone tell me why I could be seeing 11:11 so much? Is it because i'm in love and angels want to comfort me? Or sometimes I feel like 1111 is a sign that i'm on the good path to finding my soul mate but I just need to pray- try hard to win the girl. I don't know.. unless i'm overthinking and its nothing.. I also get love songs on the radio which come coincidentally when I like a girl. Its funny! help.. :(
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Please help.. 11:11 and numbers I see a lot

Post by Sandy »

Hello CH,
I call you CH because I do not feel right calling you either confused or hopeless, my new friend. :)
Welcome to the message board! :hithere And first off, I must apologize to you for missing you in the mod que yesterday. I have a somewhat good excuse, perhaps. You see, I have a new grandson, Derek Lee born morning before last and I was all about family yesterday, spending a little too much time on the computer phone and then when I did pop onto the board, completely forgetting to check the mod que.. But you are here now, thankfully, and showing up on the board and part of our little 11:11 family.

In the past couple days, have you been able to read any of the threads in the FAQ forum? (The very first forum.) I am hoping you will find them very helpful as you contemplate the reason why you are being prompted so heavily at times. http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

You say here...
Can anyone tell me why I could be seeing 11:11 so much? Is it because i'm in love and angels want to comfort me? Or sometimes I feel like 1111 is a sign that i'm on the good path to finding my soul mate but I just need to pray- try hard to win the girl.
I smile because in a way you are close. I feel you are, in a strange way, being prompted by "the angels" who wish to communicate with you. and so, you may find yourself on a good path that will lead you to something that, rather then necessarily provide you a soul mate, may very well be food for your budding soul, as you draw close to your God Within, your Higher Self or Particle of God that dwells within you. That was certainly the way it happened to me and so many others who have seen the 1111 time prompt. You see, it is a great "all purpose prompt" given to us at various times in our life and throughout infinite circumstances that seem to signal that you have ability, heart etc... to share a friendship with not only the Angels but other loving Celestials as well. I remember years ago how I pondered in absolute joy and wonder the thought that it is possible to contact these beings of legend. It was thrilling to know how much they loved and cared for us and how the 1111 was a prompt that could help open the doors of my own spirituality. In practicing stillness meditation and evolving and growing over the years I have discovered that, yes, we can have a friendship with these awesome beings, messengers, human guardians, Teachers and Guides who only have our highest spiritual good at heart and that their celestial wisdom helps us ever towards the most important relationship of all... our relationship with the Creator of All that is.

Thank you for trusting us with your thoughts and your experiences. How I hope that you someday soon find the partner that will share your life with you. I am thinking that sometimes what we desire comes to us as we release it to the universe... let go of it, knowing that when the time is right what we desire will come to us. And with that, then move on with our life, experiencing and enjoying the moments of the day, observing what often passes us unnoticed and sharing our friendship and love with those we meet. (am I beginning to sound like a sappy greeting card? LOL) Yes I am! ;) so I will stop there, CH. But it is good to know you and I am glad you posted. :hithere

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Please help.. 11:11 and numbers I see a lot

Post by Geoff »

Dear C_H,

Welcome. All is good. Read a bit and ponder, all the answers you need are here.

take care,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.