Feeling A Little Wobbly

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
CaptiveSoul
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Feeling A Little Wobbly

Post by CaptiveSoul »

Hi everyone, :hithere I'm new here, and decided to jump right in. The repeating numbers started with me about 4 years ago, maybe longer, until it made sure I noticed. I accept it, I don't understand why it's happening to me, was extra tic to find out, I wasn't alone after, googling information. But today, I want to pull my hair out lol. REPEATING NUMBERS!! This thing is driving me around the bend. The frustrating part, trying to understand something that I don't. My heart goes out to those like me, who get bombarded with the same thing. It had calmed down, for a few months, but it's starting up again. This happens.....I'm busy dusting....I hear a grinding noise, I stopped dusting and looked around to see what it was. It's the clock making an odd noise, I figure the battery is wore out, it's never made a noise like that before, I've had it for years. So I go and look, to be faced with 11:11..once I see it, the clock ticks normally again. Needless to say, it rattled me a bit, to tears. What the heck is this about? Am I suppose to be doing something? Guess I want an answer or two, as to why this is happening. I honestly thought I was losing my mind, questioning my sanity. Then you tell people you know what's going on, and they laugh lol..

Happy I've found others experiencing the same thing. I hope to read posts here.

Thank you!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Feeling A Little Wobbly

Post by Sandy »

Hello there, Captivesoul,
Welcome to the board! :hithere I am glad you find some comfort in knowing you are not alone in your experience of the 1111's. I hope that we can relieve some of your anxiety and in fact, that you will soon begin to view it as a very good thing.

There is a fair bit of information found on our site and before I close this post I will post a few URLs to get you started. It might also be helpful to read back among the other threads and posts in particular those found in the 11:11 forum as you will probably find similarities between what you are experiencing and what others have as well.

In a nutshell, the prompts are given to us by energetic beings much like angels, yet closer to the humans of this planet. They can flow in between realms and make awesome go-betweens, assisting in communication between the wealth of other wonderful beings that work within our universe and their human cousins. They, along with all Divine beings, love us dearly and long to see us to progress in universe knowledge, love and spirit even as we traverse the days, weeks, months and years of our lives. They promote Divine love and lead us closer to the Creator of all, always placing our hand in His/Her, as that is where real power to heal and grow within in all aspects is found.

So to be singled out to receive the prompts is for me ... well, sort of like receiving a present, a present, with so much potential, yet, also something I can choose to keep or return if it doesn't "fit" at this time. Please note too that despite the similarities of our experiences with the time prompts and midwayers who share them with us, the prompts and the journey, where they lead will become quite individualized as we are all unique beings in a universe with infinite beings. That is one reason I so enjoy it when members return and share where they have been, where the journey has taken them. My heart soars with them for a time. :sunflower:

Anyway I promised you a few simple URLs to begin and here they are ... :)

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What It Really Means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More Questions About Number Sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

What Are Midwayers?
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2160

I hope this helps those "wobbly legs" just a little. Please make yourself at home here Captive Soul and please share with us to your heart's content. No doubt, we will be blessed. :D

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
CaptiveSoul
New Friend

Post by CaptiveSoul »

Hi Sandy, pleased to meet you. Thank you for the welcome and helpful links.

To me, it feels like being in a movie, instead of watching it lol, because a huge part of me still thinks this can't be happening.

Also, if they decide to get my attention with a noise again, I sure hope it's a harp sound, a sound that would seem angelic to me, no more grinding sounds lol, I'll have to put that out to them. I do talk to them, and ask what they want, what am I suppose to do. I've accepted this quite awhile ago, it's just that noise startled me. Today I'm not walking with wobbly legs, whew.

I also want to mention this, I'm a cancer survivor, and a very grateful one. The day after my surgery, I could feel them with me, actually most of the time, more so with the difficult days. I could visualize them sitting on window sills, etc letting me know they were there. I remained so peaceful and calm through the treatments and all the unpleasantries with this experience. At one point, my daughter told me there was something wrong with me....I laughed and said, yeah I know :mrgreen: and what did she mean. Her reply, I was acting like everything was ok. I told her we all have choices, and I chose to remain positive and thought about so many others dealing with more painful experiences.

I seem to have a bigger grin since this recent 1111 experience. I know they are playful, and so am I, they are my perfect match. Laughing typing this, because If a person were to tell me this, and not having experienced it, I might lean my head to the right and wonder...."What the heck!" Haha

Thanks again for your reply, it really helped. Oh one more thing, I wish they would email us, make this easier lol

My Captive Soul, is happy and free today. :sunflower: :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Dear Captivesoul,
Welcome to the board!!! Over the years I've gone from feeling freaked out at the prompts, to appreciation for the affirmation of the presence of old friends.

An e-mail would be great!!! Although I believe I did get a series of texts on my cell phone a few weeks ago. Of course there was no message involved, well that I could understand...that would be too easy!

Welcome again,

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
CaptiveSoul
New Friend

Post by CaptiveSoul »

Hi Seeker, thank you for the welcome, and your reply!

Part if me has wondered, if help is sent to the more troubled souls. Or the ones who pull others pain, within themselves, me being both of those. Just a thought!

I hope to open myself up more with this, and see what happens, without my family thinking, I've totally lost it lol.

It can weigh heavy on a mind at times, can't it?

I once read, we're beings...in human form, I really believe that. Dr. Wayne Dyers quote, "We're spiritual beings, having a human experience!"

Thanks again!!
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Captive Soul,
We have had a gorgeous day and I hope your week too is starting off great! We drove up the escarpment today for a doctor's appointment (well I drove and George just cringed as it is a very scary road especially with me at the helm. LOL ) Anyway I wanted you to know I found your previous post very inspiring as you placed your trust after your cancer surgery in what you intuited from the celestial beings you felt surrounding you. That is a very healthy attitude and probably added much to your recovery even though it can't have been easy. Bless you!

I hope you are the healthiest person on the planet these days. :bana: Please take good care of yourself. :hithere

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.