A Fun 11:11 Story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Welles
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

A Fun 11:11 Story

Post by Welles »

My sister lives in Western Mass (the Berkshires). Yesterday she drove to town to the post office. As she turned onto the road she discovered a large, bright yellow sign on her property edge that said Let There Be LIGHT. Well let me let her tell her story... It came in two emails...

First eamil...

Outside my house and NO ONE else in Egremont seems to be so gifted.  What is going on?  I feel so joyous.  What a special gift!
It's a brand-y new  expensive sign and I'm sure someone will cop it but I got pictures of it to remember forever!  Right in front of my house, this HUGE sign.  I have never seen such a thing before and no one here knows that much about my 'leanings' to do this for me.
So you know what I did?  I have exactly the same color tone little yellow and black smiley face stickers so I put one on the back of said sign to say to whomever that the message was received...... and oh, SO appreciated!  
It's strange, but I KNOW 'someone' is watching me.

Second email...

I have to thank you.  If I hadn't gone out in the pouring rain because I so wanted the poetry/angels you sent I probably never would have seen the sign.  It won't take long for someone to take it, it's THAT unusual.  It would be a real 'find' to the 'right' person.  NEVER, I have NEVER seen one before, Welles!
Ok, end of story.  But it is a good one, is it not?  OH yes, when I first saw the sign...... are you ready for this?.......... the car clock was 11:11.  
Wotta wonderful day.  I'm just gonna go outside and gaze.... just look........ again before this whole experience disappears like a mirage on the tar road on a very hot day.  THEN I'll finally open my mail.

http://www.theoreticsinstitute.org/pics/Love.png
Welles
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: A Fun 11:11 Story

Post by Sandy »

Oh I am smilin with delight over here!!!!! :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: The Light has filtered all the way to Australia!

:sunny: "Let There Be Light!" :sunny:
:happy

Thanks for sharing this Welles!...and just look at that beautiful Massachusetts landscape.... :happy
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.