Noella/Little Angel

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Joe2JS23
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Noella/Little Angel

Post by Joe2JS23 »

Hi guys,

I hope you all are doing well. I wanted to share a cool little prompt i got today, and a few other things. I was searching in my inbox today and I got an email from a 3d graphics company. In the advertisement is the picture of a female model who is named Noella. Around her neck is a necklace with an adornment that says "Little Angel." The interesting part is I realized that Noelle is the feminine version of the word Noel which is french for Christmas, which in turn means "of the lord". Not only that, but I recieved the email at 3:34. :) I find it fascinating how our celestial helpers find the most unique and creative ways to communicate with us, a barrage of symbols with deep contextual meaning that seem to breach and reach past our understanding of the world around us. I have been getting inundated with multiple kinds of prompts daily for quite some time. I mean it has picked up steadily and remained fairly constant for a long time now.

Another subtle thing that I noticed was when I was at the gym. At the gym there are circular symbols patterned on the wall, some that go very high towards the ceiling. In the area I was in, I was standing there and got the urge to look up. When I did I noticed that the junction of the two adjoining walls caused, through perspective, the circular shape to be skewed into the shape of a heart. It took me a moment, but I clearly saw a heart shape. For some reason I felt the word "love".

Lastly, something else happened the other day. I was watching a movie late at night, and all of a sudden I started to feel very relaxed, very sleepy out of nowhere. Then I clearly heard the words "excuse me". After that nothing. I'm not sure who's voice that was, but it was distinctly a male voice I do know that. My guess is, that whoever It was "guided" me into meditative state, in order speak to me. To my chagrin, I heard something in the house that woke me out of that state, and the voice was gone.

Well, I kind of went of a bit of a tangent. So, I apologize for that. In summation, as time goes on I feel more and more blessed that I have established a connection with Spirit, no matter how rudimentary that connection may be. I appreciate the celestial father and his helpers for being patient with me as my progress, meditatively speaking, has been a bit slow. Thank you for listening. God bless you all, and have a great day. :)

Cheers,

Joe
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Noella/Little Angel

Post by Sandy »

Hello Joe,

I enjoy it when you , as you say, "go off on a tangent", so please feel free to do it any time you like. :) It warms my heart to hear your words and be reminded of the many subtle ways "Spirit/Divine" speaks to us every day. It's a matter of being open and willing to receive it in form given, I think, as you demonstrated. I, too, this morning had a very strange beginning to my day. That voice you spoke of, well it used a most unusual way to get my attention and wake me up, with a very loud Magpie call in my head. (It's a long story but that truly would be one of the best ways to rouse me. LOL ) When I jumped up and looked at the clock it was 6:22 am and clearly Chief Bzutu had a reason... if non other then it was an most unusually still, quiet early Sunday morning and a wonderful time to do a little bit of introspection/meditation. Our neighborhood is generally chocka block full of noise of every description, living near a lake with boats, an airport, a major highway and if that weren't enough, a train station to boot! The noise could drive you nuts if you allowed yourself to dwell on it...but well...best not to and so with that I am grateful to enjoy the peace of this Sunday morning and hope yours is just as awesome where you are.

love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.