series of 4's and 5's surrounding one person. Meaning ??

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dendarkness
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

series of 4's and 5's surrounding one person. Meaning ??

Post by dendarkness »

Hello ,

Im new here and hope someone might be able to shed some light on something weird that has been happening for months now.Its kind a long story so will share all the details that lead up to the question incase anyone gets a psychic read on it . Thank you !

Last year I dated a girl and love her very much. Due to some personal things going on in her life , she broke up with me, not on bad terms, just because she needed to get things in her life in order, needed some space. As heartbreaking as it was for me to do this, I agreed and respected what she asked.

We stayed friends still to this day, have not seen each other since the end of the summer, hardly talked, but there was a lot of things that happened between then and now. One is she became very close friends with a mutual friend we have, they hang out, but just tell people they are close friends , nothing more. Rumors spread about them and it caused some issues with us . But we still stayed in each others lives. She also had some major personal issues happen in her life during this time as well. Towards the beginning of december, she started distancing herself from everyone , including me where weeks world go by with no one hearing from her. Mainly because she had personal things going on and when things like this happens, she distances herself away from others.

With this girl after we separated I keep seeing series of 44, 444, and 55, 555 followed by something dealing with her almost on a daily basis , and as time goes on i am seeing it more and more .

For example , I may see its 4:44 am , then later 5:55 am, have strong thoughts/ feelings about her during this time and she texts me out of the blue, or I go on Facebook and see something she posted or someone posted on her page immediately with out going out of my way to look at her page at all. Or I sense something is wrong and find out later what it was.

Last night for example, I woke up having strong thoughts / visions of her and my back was killing me. I woke up exactly at 4:44am . A minute or two later she texted me and she was saying her back was hurting very bad from working at her job. Her last text was at 5:55 am.

We have always shared some kind of psychic link where I can sense her, when something is wrong, something negative is going on with her like pain, anger, depressed. etc, but she does not accept it as I do or not sure its meaning.

This has been going on for months ever since we separated, and lately we have been communicating slowly then we have over the months, and the numbers are appearing on a daily basis , but not yet communicating with her on a daily basis. Almost like I said I can sense her , maybe she is thinking about me when this happens and thats why it happens sometimes, I don't know.

Im not trying to think about her, and have tried dating a few other woman , but even on a date with them, out of the blue the 4's and 5's show up followed by something dealing with her like the universe is telling me that I should not give up on this girl i dated months ago as our story or reason for meeting is not yet finished.

I looked up the meaning of 4's and 5's sequences . The 444 states that Im on the right track and all is well for now as it should be. 555 states that changes are going to happen in my life in many areas from what I researched.

The only conclusion I get from deep thought and meditation, is with her right now things have to stay as they are with very little communication and not seeing each other. However at some point down the road , this will change and we will hopeful be closer then we are now, but unclear if it means back in a relationship or just close friends. I don't know.

BUt based on what I wrote above, I would like to hear others opinions please, thanks :D
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: series of 4's and 5's surrounding one person. Meaning ??

Post by Sandy »

Welcome Dendarkness,

Thank you for joining and sharing this with us.

It isn't easy for you, I would think to be in this situation as it is clear you love this woman very much... and yet, the future is complicated as it isn't just our needs and desires that taken into consideration but the other person has equal say as to her free will. It is also always respected...It seems that we make the future don't we?...with every moment of the day and who is to say that one moment with what we say, think or do... how we respond in some way, or make a decision no matter how small it seems at the time,...how it will wind up being one of those life changing definitive moments. For some reason, I am reminded of this when I read your post as it does seem that with those number sequences you receive that heaven and earth are supporting your relationship... and yet it must unfold as the moments direct, right? So enjoy and really live each one of those, perhaps making the most as you build towards the future you desire... what am I trying to say...it can be difficult as it is a "sense" I am feeling now so hard to put into words. No one can tell you what to do and I don't think that is what you are asking...I think that what you yourself, someone who knows this situation from the inside out, intuited in meditation is spot on for you...
The only conclusion I get from deep thought and meditation, is with her right now things have to stay as they are with very little communication and not seeing each other. However at some point down the road , this will change and we will hopeful be closer then we are now, but unclear if it means back in a relationship or just close friends. I don't know.
it does seem you are encouraged not to pursue her "willy nilly." but you can be there for her when she asks and can "pray" in your own way... for her welfare and sending her healing Love as you channel Divine Light her direction. In the end, ask yourself, what is it you really wish for her? Does your desire for her happiness revolve around your desire for a relationship or more than anything do you wish her to be healthy, happy, strong and secure in a peaceful life even if that does not involve you in the role you desire? Unconditional love is a beautiful thing and very healing for all parties involved.
So ask yourself what does she "need" right now?

And as the future unfolds... strive towards your own personal peace and happiness... desire that... know yourself and of course, the eternal Source and in a strange way it may be possible to win regardless of whether you are close friends or share a deeper relationship... Happiness and peace comes in many packages (some of them very much "surprise packages")

Well I don't know what I am rambling on about... tend to do that at times...sorry. :roll:
I do hope that your dear friend finds her peace and the "cupid" in me wishes very much that you find yourselves together as it seems you have a very strong bond.

It is nice to meet you Dendarkness and I hope you will feel comfortable to speak up and share on any number of topics on this board.
love,Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
dendarkness
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by dendarkness »

Thank you Sandy for the warm welcome and response to my post :) Its very nice to meet you too :D

I just had another instance with her and those same numbers.

I had a series of bizarre dreams , some were of just weird stuff like friends, work, etc, but the last one was about her.

I am an actor and me and friends were working on a film together in what looked like a mall.

Remember the 'best friend" I mentioned above she has been hanging out with ? Well in the dream he was there talking with two others, and completely ignoring her. She was sitting alone in a corner and I approached her. I asked her specific questions but some when she spoke I could not hear the answers.

The kind of feeling I got after the dream was one of peace, there is still love between us , but right now we both need to work on things in each others lives. Not sure if we will end up back together, However we will always be there for each other should something happen . I have been sensing something is going to happen at some point around spring of the year and she will come to me about it. I don't know exactly what this is , but I am sensing something bad dealing with her best friend . A psychic friend of mine felt the same kind of thing happening.

When I woke up, it was exactly 4:44am . I layed in bed trying to analyze the dream and think what was its meaning, was it just a dream or a vision of the future ? Then some voice is the only way i can describe it was telling me to check the time. I looked at my cell phone and it was exactly 5:55am .

These two series of numbers are attached to her and me and as much as I would like to know what it all means, I guess all I can do is wait , watch for the signs the universe gives me to help guide me to where i need to end up, and over time the answer will come to me.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hello again Dendarkness,

I wish I were more dream savy but I must admit I am very weak in this area. It seems like there are some intersting points though from what you revealed. For instance, what do you think the part meant here?...
She was sitting alone in a corner and I approached her. I asked her specific questions but some when she spoke I could not hear the answers.
It seems almost symbolic of something more... :scratch:

Perhaps it would be possible to ask questions in relation to the dream just before sleep and with the intention of remembering what is revealed get the answers you desire. You already seem pretty good at remembering and being able to contemplate what your dreams give you.

But I must admit I am the world's worst at this aspect of divination. Something to work on, eh? :) As in all things there is always room to grow and expand our knowledge for ourselves and the good of all. ;)

Hope you had a great week end!
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.