Why i came to be on this forum.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
A_Frequency
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Why i came to be on this forum.

Post by A_Frequency »

Hi,

I need to connect with people who can help me understand who i am. I know it somehow, and feel it deep inside that i have a very important purpose on this planet in this dimension.

I'll explain: I've been seeing sings since i was little. Since the age of 11 (i am now 31) i've been seeing signs in the form of numbers. 11:11 - 11:22 - 22:11 - 22:22 - 1:11 - 1:22 - 1:44 - 2:11 - 2:22 and 5:55 at first it was sporadic, but as i got older it started to be more frequent and the last 2 years it's almost daily, and i'm not even intentionally looking for them.

They became scary so i started to search if others had this fenomenon or if i was just nuts. Seems i'm not the only one. A friend told me to seek answers in numerology. So i did, and this completely freaked me out. My lifepath number is 22 and the numbers that make up 22 are 11, 8 and 3. if i'm not mistaken 8+3 is 11 :) But there it was again 11+11=22.

I also seem to be able to predict situations or in a conversation i can somehow hear certain things people are going to say to me just before they actually tell me.

I see something which like a sort of invisible white field arround everything. I feel what others feel. I cry sometimes when i look at things like trees or forrests or people especially children or baby's. These things are mostly accompanied with seeing images in front of me of later periods in the life of the body i'm looking at.

I also hear different kinds of tones. More like frequencies. And i'm so convinced all of this is telling me something.

Lights going or off when i'm near and popping back on when i'm walking on. I have the same with televisions that are on stand-by. just yesterday i walked thrue the livingroom towards the hallway and the moment i passed the tv it started playing and flickerd back off when i was past it. I'm used to it now, but the first few times it happened i got really scared. Streetlights are one thing, but when a tv starts doing stuff like that..... Well we've all seen poltergeist, right :D

also, when i imagine something i need, have, it eventually comes into my possesions at times when i least expect it. For example, years ago i saw this image of a traveltrailer hooked to my car. But i would never be able to buy one. And a few months ago my mom came to me and asked me if was interested in her sister trailer, she said her sister needed it out of the way, and she felt like she needed to ask me first if i wanted. So there it was... trailer hooked to my car...

What does all this means, these signs and other other things gives me te feeling in the bottom of my heart and soul that i'm being guided. the last 2 weeks i've been encountering these signs at an exponential rate. everywhere. even concrete pillars vor elec.wires along streets, this morning for instence i just happend to look up when passing a pillar with 111 painted on in red paint. and when i got to the end to turn to the right the pillar on the corner had 222 painted on it in yellow paint

Sorry for the long explanation :) but i'm hoping to find some answers here that can help me to uncover where i'm being guided towards

Love & Light

Sander
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Why i came to be on this forum.

Post by Sandy »

Hello Sander,
Welcome to the message board!!! :hithere

Wow! it sounds as if you have a lifetime of psychic experiences. :) You remind me a bit of my husband George and his experience all his life... :sunflower:

As you read posts from members of this board and information contained in the first forum and the stickies at the top of each forum you may very well see that it is truly a very good thing, to see these numbers. The 11:11 is basically an introduction and a hello from beings who are similar to the Angels but closer to humans in the celestial hierarchy. They are very caring and loving beings who are willing to work with us to help us progress spiritually Our work here is simple... to try to raise our own consciousness so that our lives become more focused, love filled and caring for others. In the process and sort of as a by-product of our own enlightenment, we are better able to affect positive results in the folks around us and thus add our own small light to the brightening of this ole world.

I am wondering if you might find these URLs helpful.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

It is a pleasure to meet you, Sanders. I look forward to hearing more from you and sharing your experiences. If I can be of any help along the way please let me know.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
pointman19
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Why i came to be on this forum.

Post by pointman19 »

What a very interesting experience!
www.historyrunamok.blogspot.com

www.elevensrunamok.blogspot.com

“A better world starts with the thoughts of each individual. Do have ‘better thoughts.’ --Teacher Monjoronson

It so simple...so easy..so life changing. --Sandra Barnard